Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Don't have much, but wish to start a side business, any suggestions?

I will really advice you to look first for business opportunities around you there. Like making some inquiries, surveys and see what people lacks most there. Even if water in needed in that particular area, or they needed a mini gas station where they can be filling their gas cylinder every weekend.

Advertisement Placeholder
The first thing you need to do is raise capital for your business. There are ways to do this without breaking bank. You can start from your friends and family. Present your business idea to them and tell them how your are going to pay back the money they give with profits.

If you want to make it big in a short period of time starting a business with the little you have, you need to be extra careful in everything, first look for a business you can start doing with the little you have, look at your area and sense what people lack and will sell fast if you start doing it, get yourself a shop or office where people can locate you easily then you are good to go.
am considering starting a side business since I am having some free time and weekends to myself nowadays, so I wish to know what business I can start doing for the main time and probably expand in future, I'm welcome to your suggestions.

The first thing you have to do is to assess the needs of your community or target customers. If you can identify products or services that you can provide, then you can start from there and try to work within your available capital. If you enjoy cooking, you may sell take-out foods or deliver cooked meals or snacks to offices during lunch or break time. Better still, why not use the time to engage in flexible online jobs that are free to join? You just need a smartphone or a laptop and an internet connection.​

I am considering starting a side business since I am having some free time and weekends to myself nowadays, so I wish to know what business I can start doing for the main time and probably expand in future, I'm welcome to your suggestions.
I would suggest you take time to learn a skill that is profitable especially in the computer and technology niche. This would pay you more over time if you can afford to.

A side business that is still more trend in my country is POS. When you engage in this in a rural or urban areas, trust me you're wealthy already. POS is a situation whereby you will render service by deposit and withdraw.

A side business that is still more trend in my country is POS. When you engage in this in a rural or urban areas, trust me you're wealthy already. POS is a situation whereby you will render service by deposit and withdraw.
Did you mean by POS means Point OF Sale as I have seen similar word is Gate IO or Binance or platform of exchanges or it does not have any relationship?

agriculture business is an evergreen and lucrative business of all the time. It never gets old and never fade. As long as human exists, agriculture business will continue to strive. This makes it a very important and strategic business.

One thing that makes this business so attractive is that there are lots of loans or financing options available for agriculture entrepreneurs in almost countries in the world

Don't have much but wish to start a side business. Yes as at now am broke but I wish to go into a business which will not cost me much,my suggestion is to go into communication and start selling rechargeable cards to the public. With just token I can start with 50000naira and make sure I get all the available network for now and the most requested one, while I will get a commercial center for it.

Look for a good business preferably offline business that will thrive in your location. It will definitely be the best. If it's online investment, invest a very small amount on cryptocurrency.

There is no mandatory option to starting a business, you can start a business either small or big depending on your financial strength and capabilities of handling the business at a time.

This is the same case with so many people who want to start a business online and they do not have enough money. When it comes to offline I advise that you should try to form a partnership with somebody.

This is the same case with so many people who want to start a business online and they do not have enough money. When it comes to offline I advise that you should try to form a partnership with somebody.
Partnership do brings comflict sometime along the way so I always chose to loan for money if you dont have much money to invest,thou there is nothing wrong with partnership but if you can collect loan to start your business its the best so you can manage it yourself

You first of all tell us the kind of side business you want to do before sicking our suggestions, I will only give you my suggestion if you tell me what you want to do. I think I better wait for it.

If you have decent time in weekend then you should focus on sharpen your skills and learn new thing online and start some freelancing works which will gives you some working experience before make it offline business.

If you have decent time in weekend then you should focus on sharpen your skills and learn new thing online and start some freelancing works which will gives you some working experience before make it offline business.
There are so may ways which you could earn online you can start a freelancing business and ensure that you work with that plartform,there are alot of freelancing skills which we can learn which is very profitable sometime you can learn a skills which you could sell at fiverr

If you are looking forward to starting a business and you do not have so much money then I think going into partnership with somebody that thinks your idea is good is the best way to go about it.

Dropshipping is one of the best side hustle job ideas. It allows you to sell a product directly to the customer without having to buy any inventory. Why’s that great? You don’t need to have a big startup costs budget, keeping your risk low. The manufacturer not only carries the inventory but also ships it directly to the customer for you. Your main focus should be marketing and customer service – the lifeline of the business.

Would suggest you start Amazon affiliate marketing, you don't have to invest any capital. Register yourself as an influencer on Amazon and share products through your social media handle and promote them. When someone buys those products you would get rewarded. You can also try dropshipping, it is getting very popular nowadays. Do some research about dropshipping, you would find it very interesting. You don't have to invest your capital to make a profit by implementing these two strategy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds