Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does learning a competitive digital skill a waste of time ?

Learning the digital scale is very important because it is what you need to make money online. It is better to learn skills that is not saturated so that your chances of making money on the internet would be brighter. The necessary thing to do is to search for skills that are most relevant on the internet and try to learn one.

Advertisement Placeholder
Its definately not a waste of time I think that if you learn such skills you will be able to market it on fiverr and bid some project with upwork.

You can even sell those skills online just to make alot of money and its going to aid you make some extra cash.
The reason why this post was created is that I was considering the competition that is associated with marketing a highly competitive skills. I think it is easier to make money with less competitive one than the highly competitive one.

@sincerem,I beleive that when you talk about competative I think that sometime we need to compete to win any business which we are doing.

So for this aspect I beleive digital or marketing will still remain a good profession no matter how competative it is.

Not at all, it is never a waste of time.. the world is getting to a point where digital skill will be sort after at a very high rate as almost everything is becoming computerized. Do well to know about it

There is nothing about learning a new skill that you can be able to see it as a waste of time because if you are attentive you can be able to use it in any area of life.

I think it is not a waste of time per se. However, when you learn an over-saturated skill, then you will have a pretty much harder time getting a job. This is a basic problem.

The world is going digital and the need to be skilled in an area is growing by the day that's why specializing in one can never be a waste of time.
It's better to learn now to prepare one's self for the coming new world order.

It is a very good thing that you should try to learn a digital scale no matter what is going to come up because it is something that is even going to be relevant in your daily life.

Learning a competitive skill is never a problem because it will always help to settle financially free. The truth is that there are so many people who are into different platforms but they were unable to make money.

Learning a competitive skill is never a problem because it will always help to settle financially free. The truth is that there are so many people who are into different platforms but they were unable to make money.
learning a digital skils is very good enough if you want to make money online then you must have a skills so the digital skills is one of those skills which we can have I dont think its a waste of time for someone to learn such skills,its going to help you make some reasonable amount of money if you chose to work with a website like fiverr

learning a digital skils is very good enough if you want to make money online then you must have a skills so the digital skills is one of those skills which we can have I dont think its a waste of time for someone to learn such skills,its going to help you make some reasonable amount of money if you chose to work with a website like fiverr
Of course, digital skills are very important than necessary if you really want to make money currently on the internet. No matter any kind of business you want to venture into online you need a digital skill to succeed. You can also offer services like your stated on a website like fiverr.

Digital skills are very important when you have a good digital skills I think that you will be able to make some money easyly so learning a digital skills is never a waste of time.
If you cant just make money on the first website you will be bid on the second website accordingly.

When it comes to the issue of aquaring skills and competence it has to be delibrate,and one really need to have need of the skill he is going in for,because at the end of the day if the skilled personels are many,competence and professionalism will make one to stand out.

There is no way learning a digital skills can be waste of time because is going to help one to used it and make money, is very interesting to have such skills for yourself in order start making money through it.

If you want to make money currently on the internet you must be able to learn a very competitive skill because a lot of them are in high demand. programming for example can give you full-time income if you are able to land a very good job.

It for sure is not a waste of time you can take your skills to fiverr or any outsourcing website and earn! (There will be competition though)

It can never be a waste of time because from what I know I think that if you have a digital marketing skills you will be able to sell that skills for money sooner or latar.

But at some points I think that you will just need to try and explore many ways which that can be done that is offering such service for money you dont just have to fold your aims and wait till you are get hire.

Not at all, it is never a waste of time.. the world is getting to a point where digital skill will be sort after at a very high rate as almost everything is becoming computerized. Do well to know about it
Learning a competetive digital skills is never a waste of time at this age I beleive everything is all about computer and we are in a digital age so I strongly beleive that if one pocess such skills you can use it to make alot of money online

It can never be a waste of time because from what I know I think that if you have a digital marketing skills you will be able to sell that skills for money sooner or latar.

But at some points I think that you will just need to try and explore many ways which that can be done that is offering such service for money you dont just have to fold your aims and wait till you are get hire.
I agree with you a great thing that someone can do is scout the market and see what kind of offers are out there in the world instead of just waiting for the offers to come to them.

Learning of competitive skills is definitely not a waste of time but you could have to involve yourself in a serious marketing strategy for you to be able to stay afloat and compete favourably.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds