Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does learning a competitive digital skill a waste of time ?

Learning a competetative digital skills is never a waste of time all you need to know is that when you learn this skills then you can also be sure that you will have some service which you can be render to people and get your pay so its not a waste of time at all.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well learning a digital competitive skill it is not really a waste of time except you think so and one thing is to have a mindset of learning it to achieve a good goal and that will help you bring money to you. That is the mind mindset to put.

Learning a digital scale is definitely not a waste of time and I will advise people to always go all out in order to achieve this. It is going to post you at the right pedestal in comparison to your competitors.

Learning a competetive digital skills is never a waste of time you need to try and know that if one market directory online dosnt price your skills another must surely do.

Like say fiver is not oggering you the service you want then you can try upwork

I have no doubt that any acquisition or learning of skills is a waste of time because whatever you learned most definitely has a day to which it can be used for either yours or other peoples benefit.

Frankly speaking I think that it's never a waste of time learning such skill because if you don't use it now you can use it latar it can never be a waste of time people are looking for such skill

Not at all, it is never a waste of time.. the world is getting to a point where digital skill will be sort after at a very high rate as almost everything is becoming computerized. Do well to know about it
Actually it's not a waste of time most especially when learning things that has to do with computers. the world has reached an extent where everything is done with computer.

The reason why this post was created is that I was considering the competition that is associated with marketing a highly competitive skills. I think it is easier to make money with less competitive one than the highly competitive one.

I think that now competition is quite high, even for individuals who tend to possess skill. This is why I have been thinking that the only way to deal with this problem is to learn a multiple number of skills and apply at many workplaces in order to increase your chances of getting job.

if you can learn a skill like programming you stand a chance of getting a very good job on the internet the matter your country of residence. Learning a competitive skill is not a waste of time because you will achieve financial freedom with it.

Learning digital skills is not and cannot be a waste of time. If you're focus and consistent, digital skills can change one fortune. Though, there are alot of digital skills, almost all of them are valuable.

Learning a competetative digital skills is never a waste of time all you need to know is that when you learn this skills then you can also be sure that you will have some service which you can be render to people and get your pay so its not a waste of time at all.

Competitiveness is one of the harshest aspect of any kind of business or any kind of skill. This is why many people usually seek to learn skills that are not that competitive at all.

Learning a competetive digital skills is never a waste of time to be sincere I think that if you want to learn a skills you know that digital skills is one of those ways which people use this days to make money online so I dont think learning digital skills is a waste of time.

Learning a competetive digital skills is never a waste of time you need to try and know that if one market directory online dosnt price your skills another must surely do.

Like say fiver is not oggering you the service you want then you can try upwork
working on Fiverr is definitely one of the best advantages of acquiring a very competitive skill. There are people making serious money on those platforms because they have good skills that are in demand.

Learning digital skills is not and cannot be a waste of time. If you're focus and consistent, digital skills can change one fortune. Though, there are alot of digital skills, almost all of them are valuable.
The reason why the post was created was to find out if it worth the stress of you learning a digital skill that you have to come and face so much competition while trying to monetize it.

Actually learning a competitive digital skills is never and will never be a waste of time because through that means you will be earning in different ways even though you may not start seeing the advantage now but in the future you will get to know and see the importances.

Learning a competitive skil is not a waste of time. There are many place you can use the skill to work and make money online. If you don't get job online, you'll surely get job offline. Learning a skill is never a waste of time.

Digital skills are not going away. The more you know and command in the digital space, the better off you will be.

That being said, I think there is value in everything you can learn it is just a matter of knowing what to do with the knowledge and skills you have acquired.

There is no enough digital skill available for everyone in the online space . Because of this , people are likely to learn skills that is already available with so many experts . Even though there are some competitive skills outhere, there are still some that are not as competitive which in most cases are always the best to learn.

One of the common problem of learning a highly competitive skill is difficulties in monetizing them. Coming to freelancing, there are so many freelancers out there who are not able to earn a living from their acquired skills , simply because they can't compete with other freelancers.

At this point , I would be made to believe that learning a skill that is already on serious competition could be a waste of time since it might be difficult to monitize it. Like , I do not see the needs of learning what you can't earned with.
No, I don’t think it’s a waste of time, if anything you should be strive to be extremely proficient in order to reign above the competition and be able to even charge more for the gigs you do.
Shunning competition will always make you remain in a shell, so you must embrace it

Previously I used to think that it is waste of time and now I regret it. I feel so naive for thinking like that. I have wasted most precious time of my life just trying to find out simple money earning solutions online without putting any effort in learning the skill. With time I realized that only with skill and hard work you can survive in this competitive world either online or physical world. Recently, I am working on my writing skill taking free online courses, taking part in different discussion forum to increase the area of my knowledge and writing skill. I am well aware that perfection takes time, but now I am okay with it because at the end its worthy.

Learning a competitive digital skills is never a waste of time so I believe if you learn one you will be able to sell those skill in a market place like fiverr

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds