Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does learning a competitive digital skill a waste of time ?

There is no enough digital skill available for everyone in the online space . Because of this , people are likely to learn skills that is already available with so many experts . Even though there are some competitive skills outhere, there are still some that are not as competitive which in most cases are always the best to learn.

One of the common problem of learning a highly competitive skill is difficulties in monetizing them. Coming to freelancing, there are so many freelancers out there who are not able to earn a living from their acquired skills , simply because they can't compete with other freelancers.

At this point , I would be made to believe that learning a skill that is already on serious competition could be a waste of time since it might be difficult to monitize it. Like , I do not see the needs of learning what you can't earned with.

I think that it depends on individuals. If a person is not interested in making money using digital skills or if a person is not interested in pursuing a career in digital skills, then it could be a waste of time to him.

Advertisement Placeholder
No, I don’t think it’s a waste of time, if anything you should be strive to be extremely proficient in order to reign above the competition and be able to even charge more for the gigs you do.
Shunning competition will always make you remain in a shell, so you must embrace it
The challenge you are likely to face whenever you are trying to overcome your competitor in your area of concentration is not always an easy thing. That is why so many people gives up along the way

I think learning digital skills is the most important thing ever one can do to succeed in the online earning industry. Competitive skills like programming and web designing can earn you very decently in the online job market Ideas

Learning a digital skills to earn money online is a good idea but for you to make it you need to take it serious with you, remember we are talking about competition try your possible best to make your own look special.

The challenge you are likely to face whenever you are trying to overcome your competitor in your area of concentration is not always an easy thing. That is why so many people gives up along the way
I think you have a point but as a person, you need to be focused and have enough zeal to learn a new skill for you to be very proficient in it. Even though it’s not easy to shake off your competitor, you can usurp them by creating a niche in the same market you both operate in. This can be done by honing a speciality which gives you an advantage

I think you have a point but as a person, you need to be focused and have enough zeal to learn a new skill for you to be very proficient in it. Even though it’s not easy to shake off your competitor, you can usurp them by creating a niche in the same market you both operate in. This can be done by honing a speciality which gives you an advantage
It depends on the type of business you are interested . As we all understand competition online is quite higher because you are dealing with the world at large. it might be very much easier when you are concentrating in business offline.

It depends on the type of business you are interested . As we all understand competition online is quite higher because you are dealing with the world at large. it might be very much easier when you are concentrating in business offline.
The competition has become even more extreme after the pandemic because numerous people ventured into online business during COVID-19. Ever since the global pandemic, some of these online newbies have never looked back so this has only heightened competition

The competition has become even more extreme after the pandemic because numerous people ventured into online business during COVID-19. Ever since the global pandemic, some of these online newbies have never looked back so this has only heightened competition
Probably these competition can be overcome if you are working with the right people. That is one of the most important thing every newbies must try to do as it is a leading Factor in success to your online business.

Probably these competition can be overcome if you are working with the right people. That is one of the most important thing every newbies must try to do as it is a leading Factor in success to your online business.
This is a valid assertion. I am of the opinion that your desire and zeal to overcome the competition will get you very far in spite of obstacles which may arise.

This is a valid assertion. I am of the opinion that your desire and zeal to overcome the competition will get you very far in spite of obstacles which may arise.
Sometimes I am always discourage even on things I am passionate about when I made several attempt and not succeeding.. It can help but probably an expert and people with experience will help you overcome the stress you will have to pass through.

People with experience and who have been there, done that can definitely stir up your dedication and commitment towards upstaging the competition. They will also tell you methods they used to do this which can also influence you to do same, hopefully resulting in the same positive effect

People with experience and who have been there, done that can definitely stir up your dedication and commitment towards upstaging the competition. They will also tell you methods they used to do this which can also influence you to do same, hopefully resulting in the same positive effect
I have been following up this topics for a while now , I agree exactly to what you are saying . The only way competition can be overcome is by getting in touch with people with advanced understanding of how this competition can be overcome. This will result in having a less hard time facing it

It is not a waste of time at all. It is even going to be more interesting because you would be forced to think outside the box and get ahead of the competition in that business niche.
Yes that true, learning a competitive digital skills is never a waste of time because is going to help one to make money online, because having good skills online can help you to earn good money online.

I have been following up this topics for a while now , I agree exactly to what you are saying . The only way competition can be overcome is by getting in touch with people with advanced understanding of how this competition can be overcome. This will result in having a less hard time facing it
This is true. You need to listen to the advice of experienced businessmen who can share strategies that they employed to combat competition. Also, they may not tell you this, because they were not introduced to it in their prime, but online business can also help you overcome the competition and gain an advantage

This is true. You need to listen to the advice of experienced businessmen who can share strategies that they employed to combat competition. Also, they may not tell you this, because they were not introduced to it in their prime, but online business can also help you overcome the competition and gain an advantage
I think online business has a higher competition compared to the offline world especially online freelancing. People who can succeed now as a freelancer can actually succeed in any business they choose to established. There is a tremendous competition online.

It is only going to be a complete waste of time if you are not going to put in work into it. If you learn and then you keep on making simple product you are going to get a job.

The reason might be that the competitive jobs may be difficult for people to make money and monetize. But with the right strategy you can still make money even without much problem. .

With much of the world in lockdown, there has never been a better time to learn a new digital skillset, all from the comfort of your own home. Learning a skill will help to pass the time you now have available and will also help to increase your value to the market.

Personally I believe all skills are very useful it may only seems less use when it time has not yet come. learning a skill in any field is the best thing because it most surly be utilize one day.

Even if it's not a digits skill or competitive digital skill, there is no any knowledge that's a waste in this life. Although you might not have opportunity to use everything you learn in life for yourself but who knows, your children might make use of it if you pass the knowledge to them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds