Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you trust easily when it comes to business?

It is very important for me that I do not trust everybody that I see in business. A lot of people do not have good intentions and it is important that you see it the way it is.
No one should trust anyone while doing business because that act alone could have your business in jeopardy. All you need to establish bus mutual interest and not trust.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well sometimes I can only trust when the person involved has prove beyond reasonable doubt even though people behaviour can changed at anytime depending on circumstances most especially when it comes to issue of money.

Bad experiences that I have had in the past have taught me to never trust easily in business.

We have a lot of unscrupulous people. One has to be careful.

I have been betrayed many times , so i cant trust easily in the line of business , trust has to be earned when doing business , and once i trust , I do completely without monitoring your movement as a patner .

Bad experiences that I have had in the past have taught me to never trust easily in business.

We have a lot of unscrupulous people. One has to be careful.
I don't trust people easily but I can trust some of my friends I have been with them for sometimes , but does it really mean that friends of this nature shouldn't be trusted even when you have dealt with them in many business related issues over the years ?

I do not like to trust easily for anything that even includes money. People can become very dishonest and it is good that you should take to protect yourself first before any other thing.

No, I don't trust easily in that aspect, my trust must be earned overtime, if not, I won't engage in business with such an individual. Trust is very important to me and as such, I carefully select who to give that to

You need to make a proper research on the person you are doing business with to know if you can trust them or put them to test to know their level of loyalty , because trust need to be earned ,

No, I don't think if there's any reason to trust someone when it comes to business online, not even your family member. Money has blind fold most people eyes. I once witnessed that, which thought me a bitter lesson.

I don't trust people online and I don't think I do even need that. All I need is to know what you would be gaining if you cooperate with me and what you would be losing if you decide to back off, this is actually what I need to evaluate before choosing a business partner.

I don't trust people online and I don't think I do even need that. All I need is to know what you would be gaining if you cooperate with me and what you would be losing if you decide to back off, this is actually what I need to evaluate before choosing a business partner.
Exactly, it is difficult to trust someone if you only meet them online, trust is something that must be earned and only meeting them on the internet does not give you 100% confidence. The important thing, as they say, is that you can help each other

I don't trust people easily but I can trust some of my friends I have been with them for sometimes , but does it really mean that friends of this nature shouldn't be trusted even when you have dealt with them in many business related issues over the years ?

Well, I have many online friends and I can trust them because they are reliable. A person may be your online friend and how much you trust them depends on if they are reliable or not.

Exactly, it is difficult to trust someone if you only meet them online, trust is something that must be earned and only meeting them on the internet does not give you 100% confidence. The important thing, as they say, is that you can help each other
That's definitely all that matters for one to be your business associate online. As long as you are actually going to benefit each other then that's the thing you should have faith in and not in the person.

That's definitely all that matters for one to be your business associate online. As long as you are actually going to benefit each other then that's the thing you should have faith in and not in the person.
Exactly why do you need to know who the person is? really if you need his help and he can help you and make a profit together that should be enough,
I prefer to remain somewhat anonymous when it comes to the Internet.

I cannot trust anyone easily when it comes to business. I have experienced and witnessed so many betrayals, being scammed and many other crimes committed by people. You can stay human and compassionate that most people do bad because of the hurts they have gone through themselves. But that also should remind you never to trust easily..

I cannot trust anyone easily when it comes to business. I have experienced and witnessed so many betrayals, being scammed and many other crimes committed by people. You can stay human and compassionate that most people do bad because of the hurts they have gone through themselves. But that also should remind you never to trust easily..

It is really hard to trust people. They may promise to be with you and they may convince you that they are sincere, but in reality they may not be sincere at all.

I don't trust easily and at the same time I don't display mistrust.
I am always neutral because I know the behaviors of human being and they can be unpredictable most times.

I don't trust easily and at the same time I don't display mistrust.
I am always neutral because I know the behaviors of human being and they can be unpredictable most times.
This is very awesome. I believe that it is good to be neutral because anything can happen at anytime.
While it also had its disadvantages, I believe that it is more advantageous.

It is really hard to trust people. They may promise to be with you and they may convince you that they are sincere, but in reality they may not be sincere at all.
Yeah, it is so hard to trust people. Even the people that you have known all your life may turn and betray you. That is why you should not jump into any business partnership. Everything should follow a process and legal agreement.

Actually business needed someone whom you can trust though it's very difficult but you have no othet option than to learn. you most trust when it comes to business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds