Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you trust easily when it comes to business?

In order to avoid betrayal, a person must choose a business partner quite wisely. However, when you engage in business, you must always remember that the only way to avoid being betrayed is to engage in a exclusive proprietorship based business only.
Yeah, being careful whenever you are choosing a business partner is always necessary in order to avoid betrayal. Like I stated it is a must that the both of you signs the necessary documents.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not everyone can be trusted and trust to some extent is a duty independently of your business. just try to get your business well doing and forget about the truest because not everyone can be trusted.

Yeah, being careful whenever you are choosing a business partner is always necessary in order to avoid betrayal. Like I stated it is a must that the both of you signs the necessary documents.

There are many people who form verbal agreement all the time. However, I think that a written agreement is also quite important nowadays as it protects you legally.

I have experienced a lot of fraud in the past and you can understand when I say that I usually do not trust people easily especially when it comes to doing business with money.

I don't really trust people when it comes to business and money transactions but I can give everyone a try to prove him or herself in terms of business to be worthy of it.

I always try as much as possible to trust people that are my friends and have been with them for a long time, it depends on the level of trust and there are some people I do not trust with complex responsibilities

I always try as much as possible to trust people that are my friends and have been with them for a long time, it depends on the level of trust and there are some people I do not trust with complex responsibilities

If you know a person for a long time, then you may be able to trust them. This is why many people usually employ their relatives when they start a business. Perhaps they trust their relative more than they trust strangers.

If you know a person for a long time, then you may be able to trust them. This is why many people usually employ their relatives when they start a business. Perhaps they trust their relative more than they trust strangers.
Yes you are likely to trust your relative much more than strangers . I will somehow be sceptical to employ a stranger take full control of my business responsibility, such may not be trusted even with full academic qualification.

I hardly trust people when it comes to business or anything else I like to know more about u before any thing else

There are many people who form verbal agreement all the time. However, I think that a written agreement is also quite important nowadays as it protects you legally.
The importance of written agreement cannot be underestimated in any business venture. Verbal agreement is not something professional and it can lead to crisis on the long run.

Unfortunately, many people do betray people and there are many folks who are just not able to accept it and this is understandable. Betrayal is a kind of act that hurts us.
Betrayal is something that is very hurtful and wrong as well to be meted to any individual more less someone that is your partner

I don't trust people online , many are not trusted accept people I have known for sometimes and I am convinced they are trusted. When trying to deal with people online I must first understand their way of life before dealing with them.

I don't trust people online , many are not trusted accept people I have known for sometimes and I am convinced they are trusted. When trying to deal with people online I must first understand their way of life before dealing with them.
Even if you have known people for sometime you don't need to totally trust them. Since I started making money online I've actually met a lot of great people that is worthy of trust but sometimes I am still sceptical.

Trust needs to be built and be created , so its not possible to just put your trust on any body just like that without testing him on if he's capable of being trusted or not .

Well trust is an option in business. if don't or didn't trust you, it will be very difficult to run a business with you. as an entrepreneur you most have to learn not necessarily to trust but test people in othet to testify if there are worthy of the trust.

So, do you trust someone easily when it comes to business? I don't doubt anyone at first however I do take my precautions to be on the safe side, at all times. So, what about you guys? Do you trust easily?

Or would you be on your guard until someone gives you a hireason to trust them? I am sure it's not going to be easy, to trust someone implicitly.

I do believe in humanity and I have seen enough cruelty in this world to say that, we need to be on our guard, at all times.
Share your experiences and opinions about this topic here.
[/QU
I don't trust people when it comes to business because most of the people are trying to destroy business because some people like to benefit more than the owner of the business.
Will need to handle the business very well in order not to fall for such friend.
So, do you trust someone easily when it comes to business? I don't doubt anyone at first however I do take my precautions to be on the safe side, at all times. So, what about you guys? Do you trust easily?

Or would you be on your guard until someone gives you a hireason to trust them? I am sure it's not going to be easy, to trust someone implicitly.

I do believe in humanity and I have seen enough cruelty in this world to say that, we need to be on our guard, at all times.
[/QU
I don't trust people when it comes to business because most of the people are trying to destroy business because some people like to benefit more than the owner of the business.
Will need to handle the business very well in order not to fall for such friend.

[/QU

I have to do a lot of research in order to actually get if I am going to invest into something or not. I do not like to trust easily especially if it has to do with money or somebody I have not met before.

Even if you have known people for sometime you don't need to totally trust them. Since I started making money online I've actually met a lot of great people that is worthy of trust but sometimes I am still sceptical.
That is true , I really have to be careful. the reason why I easily trust people I have done business with on the internet is because probably I never learn it the hard way and I pray not to. Lolz.

That is true , I really have to be careful. the reason why I easily trust people I have done business with on the internet is because probably I never learn it the hard way and I pray not to. Lolz.
Personally, I haven't experienced some scams online before from people I deal with or i transact with. The only time I have been scammed online is when I invested in some Ponzi schemes.

Well, I have also made many friends online. I do not trust people that easily, but I have been meeting many great people with whom I deal in money all the time. It all depends on how trustworthy the other person is.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds