Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you trust easily when it comes to business?

Thing is, trust doesn't come easy. I trust people based on how they've worked with me, how they interact with me, and so on. I trust most people I interact with, but I am cautious about people as well. I don't trust everyone and I don't let everyone in either. I'm cautious about the people who work for me, because I only hire people I trust to do the work right.

Advertisement Placeholder
Exactly why do you need to know who the person is? really if you need his help and he can help you and make a profit together that should be enough,
I prefer to remain somewhat anonymous when it comes to the Internet.
That's very correct. I don't think there's a need to know the individual or trust the individual as a person because it's called business partners and not best friends. What you both need the have in common is the interest in the business.

Yeah, it is so hard to trust people. Even the people that you have known all your life may turn and betray you. That is why you should not jump into any business partnership. Everything should follow a process and legal agreement.

After being betrayed by my girlfriend, I may now find it really hard to trust people and i think that it may never be a great idea to trust people sop easily nowadays. It is a harsh reality.

Actually business needed someone whom you can trust though it's very difficult but you have no othet option than to learn. you most trust when it comes to business.
Yeah, but then you cannot just trust anyone. You need to take your time to choose the right person well. It should be someone who shares the same interest as you and you have never found them to be dishonest or have integrity issues.

No, trust is earned in business through positive experiences, transparency, and consistency over time. It is important to carefully evaluate the reputation and track record of a company before engaging in any transactions.

It is not really possible to trust very cheaply when it comes to a business. Trust is built over time and that is when you will be able to trust with all of your heart. It is not a thing that will come expeditiously.

I don't easily trust people when it comes to business, however, when I start a business with someone, it is always with a person I can trust. I also have everything in a written contract to avoid any complications in the future.

I don't easily trust people when it comes to business, however, when I start a business with someone, it is always with a person I can trust. I also have everything in a written contract to avoid any complications in the future.
It is not possible to easily trust people with your business, anyone you are entrusting your business with should be someone you can trust with the whole of your heart and it should be someone you know from onset.

It is not possible to easily trust people with your business, anyone you are entrusting your business with should be someone you can trust with the whole of your heart and it should be someone you know from onset.

Well, I have been scammed many times. I have learned that you must not send money to anyone who you do not know personally. In fact, it is now really hard to trust people whom you may know.

Well, I have been scammed many times. I have learned that you must not send money to anyone who you do not know personally. In fact, it is now really hard to trust people whom you may know.
When someone is scammed, he will tend to learn in a very hard way which is why it is all necessary learn from mistakes because people who did not learn from their previous mistakes would always fall into the same trap over and over again.

When someone is scammed, he will tend to learn in a very hard way which is why it is all necessary learn from mistakes because people who did not learn from their previous mistakes would always fall into the same trap over and over again.

Yes, many people learn it in a hard manner. I was scammed by my "girlfriend". Moreover, I was also scammed by a few Hyip sites as well. This is because I trusted them.

I trust people to be themselves but i dont trust anyone, I try to put my friends whom ive known for a some time in a position of trust, but there are some people I do not feel comfortable giving intricate tasks to.

Yes, many people learn it in a hard manner. I was scammed by my "girlfriend". Moreover, I was also scammed by a few Hyip sites as well. This is because I trusted them.
There are so many scamming and scandalous activities ongoing virtually everywhere and that is why trust is built on a gradual basis, you cannot just trust anyone or any project within a short period of time.

There are so many scamming and scandalous activities ongoing virtually everywhere and that is why trust is built on a gradual basis, you cannot just trust anyone or any project within a short period of time.
That is right. Trust has to come gradually and not something that you just build all over sudden. People are so cunning online. They will tell you what you want to hear so as to gain your trust.

That is right. Trust has to come gradually and not something that you just build all over sudden. People are so cunning online. They will tell you what you want to hear so as to gain your trust.
I have come to terms that anything that involves financial commitment should not be easily trusted because people can change their mind in the blink of an eye when it comes to money.

I trust people to be themselves but i dont trust anyone, I try to put my friends whom ive known for a some time in a position of trust, but there are some people I do not feel comfortable giving intricate tasks to.
I like your comment . That is the only way. I do not trust people I do not know and I tend to mostly deal with people I have comes in contact with and I have known them for sometimes.

On my opinion I think is not a good idea to easily trust same one you don't know when it comes to business because many have been disappointed because they trust easily.
In business there are trustworthy fellows and this is as a result of your credibility over time, it is actually good to trend with caution when you are doing business with some persons especially online.

There was a time i would easily trust customers when they said they would do something or would pay, but a long the line i came to realize that each and everyone of them cannot be trusted, when it comes to money related issues you can't really trust anyone.

Theres an adage in the world of business that nobody is to be trusted when it comes to business , trust need to be earned between business associates , in order to avoid being scammed , people tend to be more careful

There was a time i would easily trust customers when they said they would do something or would pay, but a long the line i came to realize that each and everyone of them cannot be trusted, when it comes to money related issues you can't really trust anyone.
Unfortunately that is just the reality. You can't trust anyone. Sometimes you come to find out the people you trusted the most are the one that is likely to disappoint you the most.
If I have to establish a business I will avoid giving product or service on credit to everyone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds