Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you trust easily when it comes to business?

It's depends on my relationship with the business partner. I don't trust easily and I chose to do things with people I trust the most . I don't have the time to be monitoring anybody.

Advertisement Placeholder
So, do you trust someone easily when it comes to business? I don't doubt anyone at first however I do take my precautions to be on the safe side, at all times. So, what about you guys? Do you trust easily?

Or would you be on your guard until someone gives you a reason to trust them? I am sure it's not going to be easy, to trust someone implicitly.

I do believe in humanity and I have seen enough cruelty in this world to say that, we need to be on our guard, at all times.
Share your experiences and opinions about this topic here.
I can't trust easily when it is about business because if you don't know someone and didn't worked with him or her then I think it would be difficult to trust them.

I just like to be independent, so i don't even trust easily when it comes to anything including business. People some times don't do your work very well because it won't affect them if it goes down

Trusting people easily in our businesses is not a good idea, if you are good at doing that you are not going to achieve what you want, we have a lot of scammers both online and offline.

faith is a big problem nowadays among stakeholders, but I've learned to grant everybody respect while negotiating deals with them, and simultaneously defend myself through setting up legal protection.

As a business man you don't just need to trust people that way. Anyone can betray you at any time that is why it is always important to sign a legal agreement.

Being betrayed is a very common thing when it comes to conducting business and this is also one of the main reasons why I do not consider forming a partnership at all.

Business relationships are like any other relationships, they require some level of trust or they will never work out. If I don't trust you, I am not going to do business with you. Simple as that.

Being betrayed is a very common thing when it comes to conducting business and this is also one of the main reasons why I do not consider forming a partnership at all.
whenever you are doing any business venture you should always expect betrayal. There is nothing wrong in partnership as long as every decision you take is backed up by the law. The both of you should also sign legal agreement.

So, do you trust someone easily when it comes to business? I don't doubt anyone at first however I do take my precautions to be on the safe side, at all times. So, what about you guys? Do you trust easily?

Or would you be on your guard until someone gives you a reason to trust them? I am sure it's not going to be easy, to trust someone implicitly.

I do believe in humanity and I have seen enough cruelty in this world to say that, we need to be on our guard, at all times.
I don't believe without investigating and getting proves of their truthfulness because if they are defeating you this will leads to a unsuccessful business and loss of time and money as well so be carefull.

Though trusting your business patner or your client is a good thing to do but you must be careful to study the person you are doing business with before you can rely on him or her .

you need to study every person you are entering any form of business with because humans do change with time and circumstances as well and you need to safeguard yourself to avoid this issue.

Well, it depends on the individual. I might trust someone i know better than someone i don't know. In business, it's better not to trust too easily because people change.

whenever you are doing any business venture you should always expect betrayal. There is nothing wrong in partnership as long as every decision you take is backed up by the law. The both of you should also sign legal agreement.

Unfortunately, many people do betray people and there are many folks who are just not able to accept it and this is understandable. Betrayal is a kind of act that hurts us.

I think I would be better off thinking believing that it's best not to trust anyone. There's no one in this world that can't disappoint you and so I really need to be watchful especially while doing business.

Unfortunately, many people do betray people and there are many folks who are just not able to accept it and this is understandable. Betrayal is a kind of act that hurts us.
Of course betrayal hurts a lot but whatever you are doing you should always expect it but if it doesn't happen then that's alright. Humans generally can take some kind of decisions that may hurt others.

In my POINT OF VIEW, I think that TRUST is the KEY between YOU and your CUSTOMERS as well as your BUSINESS PARTNERS. To ensure an effective management and productivity, trust but not to the fullest. Just be careful.

Of course betrayal hurts a lot but whatever you are doing you should always expect it but if it doesn't happen then that's alright. Humans generally can take some kind of decisions that may hurt others.

In order to avoid betrayal, a person must choose a business partner quite wisely. However, when you engage in business, you must always remember that the only way to avoid being betrayed is to engage in a exclusive proprietorship based business only.

Actually I think when it comes to issue of doing business, I good to trust even though in form of testing someone simply because people are not certain and can not be trusted with something like money.

No, I don't trust people when it comes to business because, I don't know the person and there's the need for me to study anyone before I can trust them.

People I have done business before with are those that will have my trust , I do not trust people so easily most especially people I have not deal with them to really understand who they are , most especially in business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds