Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you trust easily when it comes to business?

I am always very careful whenever it comes to putting money into anything at all. I always take some time in order to do my own research and ensure that I am getting it right.
You are doing great because it is necessary to do many researches before putting your money in something, I also make sure that I put my money in something legit.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am the kind of person that believes that anything which is been done in the business ventures should be done formally. all the necessary documents should be signed in order to avoid stories in the future.

As a good entrepreneur who knows the way of the world in business, meaning that you can be scammed at any time , so you must be watchful and thereby not trusting easily l

I have come to terms that anything that involves financial commitment should not be easily trusted because people can change their mind in the blink of an eye when it comes to money.
That is true. People get changed by money so much and it happens all over sudden. So you shouldn't trust easily. Also, all businesses should be strict on professionalism over all relationships.

I like your comment . That is the only way. I do not trust people I do not know and I tend to mostly deal with people I have comes in contact with and I have known them for sometimes.

Well, after being recently scammed by a girl, i may no longer trust people quite easily. In fact, it is almost impossible and illogical to blindly trust people nowadays.

Well, after being recently scammed by a girl, i may no longer trust people quite easily. In fact, it is almost impossible and illogical to blindly trust people nowadays.
Lolz, a girl for that matter. Sorry about the whole incident. sometimes they will even come in a way you could not even think or imagine.
Were you really sure she was a girl because most of them will always like to hide or lies about their gender.

I am the kind of person that believes that anything which is been done in the business ventures should be done formally. all the necessary documents should be signed in order to avoid stories in the future.

There are many people who never undergo this process and then they suffer a lot in the end. i have also suffered when I was scammed and now I have learned a very important lesson.

There are many people who never undergo this process and then they suffer a lot in the end. i have also suffered when I was scammed and now I have learned a very important lesson.
When you don't undergo formal processes you can actually be scammed when you are dealing with people both online and offline. That is why it is important to follow due process and seek knowledge.

So, do you trust someone easily when it comes to business? I don't doubt anyone at first however I do take my precautions to be on the safe side, at all times. So, what about you guys? Do you trust easily?

Or would you be on your guard until someone gives you a reason to trust them? I am sure it's not going to be easy, to trust someone implicitly.

I do believe in humanity and I have seen enough cruelty in this world to say that, we need to be on our guard, at all times.
Share your experiences and opinions about this topic here.
Trust is an important component of any successful business relationship, but I don't think it's something that can be done easily or quickly. Trust needs to be built over time with consistent actions and communication. It requires both parties to be honest and open with each other, to keep their promises, and to communicate regularly.

In general, it is not a good idea to trust people easily when conducting business. Do your research and confirm that the individual or organization is dependable and trustworthy before putting your trust in them. It's also critical to be aware of any hazards that might exist and to make sure that any agreements are legally enforceable and documented in writing.

No, I don't trust easily, I usually need evidence to trust people and when it comes to money or business itself I need even more confidence, so I don't really trust easily

No, I don't trust easily, I usually need evidence to trust people and when it comes to money or business itself I need even more confidence, so I don't really trust easily

I was recently scammed, and this is one of the main reasons why I may never trust any person in the future. trusting people is just like gambling money. The chances are that you may lose.

I was recently scammed, and this is one of the main reasons why I may never trust any person in the future. trusting people is just like gambling money. The chances are that you may lose.
I'm sorry for that my friend, everyone is not really good people, and when we talk about business here things get worse, because money is involved, I hope something similar does not happen to you again.

That is great for you. It is best to be cautious because there are so many liars and scammers in the business world. You cannot trust anyone, no matter how good their deal seems to be.

I am always neutral in my business endeavor because I know how unpredictable humans can be . My trust is always earned with time and not just an instant phenomena.

That is great for you. It is best to be cautious because there are so many liars and scammers in the business world. You cannot trust anyone, no matter how good their deal seems to be.
Whenever it comes to business you have to move more by deeds than by words, because the verbiage is always left over in this world, it is better to analyze everything well and see if you can really trust that person, or only sweeten you with verbiage to scam you.

I am always neutral in my business endeavor because I know how unpredictable humans can be . My trust is always earned with time and not just an instant phenomena.

I think that trusting the wrong kind of people would be a really huge mistake. Many people trust the wrong folks and then they lose money. I have also trusted the wrong kind of people in my life.

I don't have trust issues when it comes to doing business. I use to send money to people that I have never met for products. Luckily for me, no one has ever run away with my money.

I don't have trust issues when it comes to doing business. I use to send money to people that I have never met for products. Luckily for me, no one has ever run away with my money.
That is really great for you that you have never been scammed despite that you trust easily . Personally, I will have to do a lot of research and read reviews before trusting anyone selling anything online.

Actually I do not know why, I easily true that is why I do not have the mind enough to do negotiate about money in business with people and it is one thing I finding it hard to adjust.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds