Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you trust easily when it comes to business?

Well, I have also made many friends online. I do not trust people that easily, but I have been meeting many great people with whom I deal in money all the time. It all depends on how trustworthy the other person is.
Probably, there was a telegram group I belong to since 2020 and most of those people in the group are very trustworthy. I have made financial transactions with a lot of them in the past with no problems at all but I still don't trust anyone hundred percent online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Probably, there was a telegram group I belong to since 2020 and most of those people in the group are very trustworthy. I have made financial transactions with a lot of them in the past with no problems at all but I still don't trust anyone hundred percent online.

I have met many people on the forum and those people are also pretty trustworthy as well. However, I have been scammed by a few of them. This is why I no longer trust new people.

Personally, I haven't experienced some scams online before from people I deal with or i transact with. The only time I have been scammed online is when I invested in some Ponzi schemes.
Wow it's just nice that you are dealing with trusted people throughout. This is loPersonally I have never been in such a situation before but on several occasions with Ponzi scheme too.

I put trust but I don't put hundred percent trust so that I would have too much pain if disappointed. Trust is needed in order to make it successful at first. Things are risky likewise businesses are risky. We build it on trust for success if compulsory for us to have business partner.

Wow it's just nice that you are dealing with trusted people throughout. This is loPersonally I have never been in such a situation before but on several occasions with Ponzi scheme too.
That is because I have been very careful with the kind of people I transact with online. even throughout the coronavirus pandemic period in 2020 a transacted a lot with people because the business I did required to steady transaction and nobody ever scammed me.

That is because I have been very careful with the kind of people I transact with online. even throughout the coronavirus pandemic period in 2020 a transacted a lot with people because the business I did required to steady transaction and nobody ever scammed me.
Wow , thank God that you were so lucky to that point. Many people are not trusted. I really have to be careful out there if not I could fall into the hands of these dubious people.

Trusting easily can pose a serious challenge in business. I don't trust easily because I believe that as humans we are not all good and some are not always honest in their dealings.

Wow , thank God that you were so lucky to that point. Many people are not trusted. I really have to be careful out there if not I could fall into the hands of these dubious people.
Yeah, we had a telegram group where only legitimate people were allowed to use. we had admins that were very hard-working that never allowed anyone to scam.

Not everyone can be trusted and trust to some extent is a duty independently of your business. just try to get your business well doing and forget about the truest because not everyone can be trusted.
For starters we can not even trust our own selfs before going ahead to trust someone, especially when that trust comes at a very huge cost which is money that is capable of destroying your relationship

Yeah, we had a telegram group where only legitimate people were allowed to use. we had admins that were very hard-working that never allowed anyone to scam.
No matter how you may try there is no how you will completely eliminate scammers totally. How does he always verify that those people joining the group is legit ?

No matter how you may try there is no how you will completely eliminate scammers totally. How does he always verify that those people joining the group is legit ?
I know you cannot eliminate scammers totally but at least you do your best to prevent their activities. there is the kind of measures you will put in place and scammers will be afraid.

I know you cannot eliminate scammers totally but at least you do your best to prevent their activities. there is the kind of measures you will put in place and scammers will be afraid.
What type of measure are you talking about , I believe the best way you can completely eliminate scammers from your platform is to have access to their identification card or any other legal documents before allowing people have full access to your platform

O practically do not trust anyone with anything but I could give people the benefit of the doubt atleast. Your own parents can betray you let alone a business associate.

Since I was scammed so many times in the past by online Hyip sites, I no longer make the mistake of investing money in such kind of programmes ever.

Im always very careful when it comes to dealing with business most especially when it comes to dealing with new people in business.
People who trust easily get scammed in business.

Since I was scammed so many times in the past by online Hyip sites, I no longer make the mistake of investing money in such kind of programmes ever.
That is a very good decision you have taken. I have been scammed by a lot of them in the past and some of them includes; popcorn cash, 89fb, and some few others.

Actually I always believe that to trust, is a choice that's I can be doing business with you but I don't trust you simply because humans behaviour can change at any unpredictable time.

If I were dealing with robots or some machines it would be very easy for me to trust . But humans are dynamic creatures that can be cuny most times and it would definitely affect business.

It is very important for me that I do not trust everybody that I see in business. A lot of people do not have good intentions and it is important that you see it the way it is.

Trust in this world is easily misplaced between people, so it is difficult to ensure that individuals are truly loyal to your hustle and also buy into the business venture you have established

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds