Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think your online earnings is improving??

Advertisement Placeholder
Normally my inline earning is supposed to be improving but didnt due to all my offline activities , if you keep working on two to three forum sites and also have your own blog, your earning will improve.

It isn't paying that high compared to what other skill jobs are paying. Its just paying tangible amount and still teaches you how to make money via other ways, that's why it is worth it.
Hmm....the point is it teaches you on how to increase your earnings and you earning from it, that's the major advantage in ptp i think. and the people you meet also.

Hmm....the point is it teaches you on how to increase your earnings and you earning from it, that's the major advantage in ptp i think. and the people you meet also.
The friends you meet here, who are always advising you, drawing life improving information to you on forums is worth appreciating for when you're with PTP sites and not mainly for the monetary aspect.

I think it'll improve if I get more decent paying platforms or get a higher rate. I think it's stagnant now but can improve with time. I wish to get high rate paying platforms to reduce the stress of spending long hours online.

As for me, I would say that it has not been easy trying to earn online. As a matter y fact bizdutry is the only platform I'm using to earn and my earning is increasing gradually

It is my personal opinion that as I join more online moneymaking programs and apps that your online work at home internet earnings will improve.I am a low income special needs disabled person now making between $50_$70 monthly.

I think it'll improve if I get more decent paying platforms or get a higher rate. I think it's stagnant now but can improve with time. I wish to get high rate paying platforms to reduce the stress of spending long hours online.
You'll achieve such high level when new promising gigs with high reward system surface, then their sponsors increase pay rate if you aren't skulked for the complex tasks.
[automerge]1627118415[/automerge]
As far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't say that online earnings is actually increasing right now because of the cut down on the paying rate most online set up pays their workers.
The cut down in earnings is extremely low. That's why it is not possible to earn such kind of substantial amount of money online with the rewarding site that feature simple tasks.

Last edited:
It is improving greatly but the more i invest more time the more worrisome i become. It is only someone who have not started that do not make any profit. What i have to do now is to increase my investment so that my earnings will also go up as well.

You'll achieve such high level when new promising gigs with high reward system surface, then their sponsors increase pay rate if you aren't skulked for the complex tasks.
[automerge]1627118415[/automerge]

The cut down in earnings is extremely low. That's why it is not possible to earn such kind of substantial amount of money online with the rewarding site that feature simple tasks.
Yes I think my online learning as improve because this thing is I make up to $2 every day and it has improved because I was making $1 before.

Its nice that your online earning have moved up from $1 to $2 in a day. It means you're monthly earnings too have went from $30 to $60 which is a dramatic improvement.

I don't think so actually, not that paid to post doesn't pay but i believe there are a lot of online business that pay far better than paid to post, and is not that paid to post is paying huge amount like that to.

Paid to post forums do not pay well? I do not think that what you said is true. Bizdustry is a great forum where you can earn $1 a day very easily. Paid to post forums do not require you to have any special skills to earn. You just need to have basic knowledge of understandable English and a computer with an internet connection.

Paid to post forums do not pay well? I do not think that what you said is true. Bizdustry is a great forum where you can earn $1 a day very easily. Paid to post forums do not require you to have any special skills to earn. You just need to have basic knowledge of understandable English and a computer with an internet connection.
Well, aside from bizdustry and beermoney forum,the rest are stressful and don't pay well. If you have the time,you can earn $2 daily from both forums. I just hope to reach the stage where i can earn with less stress.

Well, aside from bizdustry and beermoney forum,the rest are stressful and don't pay well. If you have the time,you can earn $2 daily from both forums. I just hope to reach the stage where i can earn with less stress.

Bizdustry is NOT AT ALL stressful. In fact, the Bizdustry forum is quite enjoyable to spend time and I really enjoy posting on Bizdustry. Bizdustry is DEFINITELY LEGIT. However, I have heard many negative reviews about BeerMoney Forum. I have heard that BeerMoney Forum is a kind of "sophisticated scam" and the owner of that forum pays some members and does not pay many. Is this true?

Bizdustry is NOT AT ALL stressful. In fact, the Bizdustry forum is quite enjoyable to spend time and I really enjoy posting on Bizdustry. Bizdustry is DEFINITELY LEGIT. However, I have heard many negative reviews about BeerMoney Forum. I have heard that BeerMoney Forum is a kind of "sophisticated scam" and the owner of that forum pays some members and does not pay many. Is this true?
Exactly. I don't know who are those people who think that this forum is stressful at all. There is no obligation that you have to post, the more you post the more you earn. so the earning depends solely upon you. And writing in forums really gives me pleasure, what more enjoyable to get some incentive for that.

You are right but I have not started earning huge like that and I believe with time I will start earning up to that or more than that.in every business you need money.you need money to get money.if I have the money I know how and where to start making serious money online but for now let me manage with what I am getting.
Yes even from what you're getting now from any of your online earning platforms that you're currently in, you can still make a lot of changes and difference over time when you save the much you can from your current platform

It's not true,the only negative issue is that payments don't come on time. It may take a week sometimes. Bizdustry and bmf are the best to me. What I called stress is sitting online for 8 hours daily or more to earn.

Yes I think my online learning as improve because this thing is I make up to $2 every day and it has improved because I was making $1 before.
Its nice, you're earning more now than the previous time when you where earning $1. It was due to the fact of many forums being around and somehow increased reward point.

Its nice that your online earning have moved up from $1 to $2 in a day. It means you're monthly earnings too have went from $30 to $60 which is a dramatic improvement.
That is a reasonable amount of money especially in Nigeria or some other African country since it is dollars, this can take care of some of his basic needs if he can manage the money wisely.

You are right but I have not started earning huge like that and I believe with time I will start earning up to that or more than that.in every business you need money.you need money to get money.if I have the money I know how and where to start making serious money online but for now let me manage with what I am getting.
That's smart. At least you already know what you will do if the money you're looking for or amount of money you're seeking comes to your hand. It will make things easier for you to quickly utilize such funds at your disposal to something worthwhile

I haven't really gained alot from my online earnings but just like you said it's more we use to look for money ...so I was hoping you could share with me the places we could earn some few bucks online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds