Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think your online earnings is improving??

My online earning has reduced drastically for some months as a results of corona virus pandemic now, I struggle to make little amount of money online but things started picking up bits by bits some weeks back. With time everything will return to how it used to be in terms of earning reasonable amount of money online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Although I haven't started earning much online business, but I believe it will improve with my hardworking it will going to improve is matter of time, so to start earning from online so what I need to do now is to increase my investment in order to earn much.

Actually, over the past couple of months, I have found out about more and more ways to which I can earn more money online and now I earn up to three times what I did at this time last tear so true, my earnings are improving.

Though I am not really earning that huge as I am working on few online sites, but I can say that I am improving and doing well so far. Just trying to develop my writing skills so as to join some of these freelance sites where I can earn more. Thanks for sharing.

Well I'll say that my online earnings have been blooming that is getting better and better than when I started because through this online earning I learned new innovations

Not at this moment. Before I used to make a lot consistently online but now my onlin earnings has declined woefully. This is partly due to the reduced rate of earnings and also a lack of spare time on my part.
Yes if you don't have much free time so it is very difficult to met your target online . But still we can learn how to be efficient so earn good income with less time .

Is not that I earn much in a day but my online earning has really improved these days and I am really making money as compared to last year.

Seeing that I do a lot of things online to stay afloat and make a living for myself most of the time, I can say too that my online earnings has also been improving

Is not that I earn much in a day but my online earning has really improved these days and I am really making money as compared to last year.
That are really good news mate , could you share with us some of your strategy to earn online , and which sites are you active on aside Bizdustry .

Seeing that I do a lot of things online to stay afloat and make a living for myself most of the time, I can say too that my online earnings has also been improving
You are lucky with the situation because in my case I am stagnating and lately I have the decision to drop one ptp forum and I will lessen posting in another forum. That decision is to give me more time for my offline chores for the benefit of my home and my family.

That are really good news mate , could you share with us some of your strategy to earn online , and which sites are you active on aside Bizdustry .
Aside from bisdusty , I work in forum coin , beermoney forum and trendri . These site combined together gives me something ta give at the end of the month. Though I have other cryptocurrency related job.

Yes very much with the offline jobs I do and as my career as a free lancer I have experienced good progress and with the knowledge I am attaining from bizdustry I am learning new marketing strategies

Though i nolonger earn like i use to when i first started, but my earnings so far has been abit constant over the months. Its not been up to a year i started online gigs. I believe with time i would find more places and increase my earnings.

Aside from bisdusty , I work in forum coin , beermoney forum and trendri . These site combined together gives me something ta give at the end of the month. Though I have other cryptocurrency related job.
That's good mate , I think working on forums alltogether could help us to get up to 3$ , I think that Bizdustry and Beermoney forum are the more profitable .

In my view the online earning is improving as far as I'm concern but only those with skills enjoy it, and also to people on forums like this it's not improving because the pay is not less than what they earned before because most of the forums reduced their payment. So you can see it's both side to some is improving while to some is not improving.

My online earnings is not improving at all. I rely only on PTP sites . Before you can boast of $2 on PTP sites in a day, you must have worked 24 hrs in a day. And you can't achieve this on a single site

My online earning has reduced drastically for some months as a results of corona virus pandemic now, I struggle to make little amount of money online but things started picking up bits by bits some weeks back. With time everything will return to how it used to be in terms of earning reasonable amount of money online.
Pandemic has opened my eyes into so many things in life, I always thinks and beleieves federal governments job is the best , but when I started working online ,my orientation changes and i also starts my offline business which gives me the opportunity to see that business is also a good way of making money.

Not at this moment. Before I used to make a lot consistently online but now my onlin earnings has declined woefully. This is partly due to the reduced rate of earnings and also a lack of spare time on my part.
I'll say your lack of spare time caused it. At least now their are some forims, PTP type, that are around rewarding members who are always working for them.

Though i nolonger earn like i use to when i first started, but my earnings so far has been abit constant over the months. Its not been up to a year i started online gigs. I believe with time i would find more places and increase my earnings.
The most important thing in online earnings is your skills and consistency. If you can keep up with the pace at which you learn and work online, your earnings will improve with time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds