Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think your online earnings is improving??

Definitely improving, but not as much as I have expected. The global pandemic has made me lose my clients and sales. Hopefully, situation will improve.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I think my online earnings are improving a great deal. I have been working online a long time now and everyday info online to do some work, I make sure I do things better and get better at my work always

Definitely improving, but not as much as I have expected. The global pandemic has made me lose my clients and sales. Hopefully, situation will improve.
Definitely situations will calm down dear. I believe you've found your touch back to earning around $1,000 a month working full-time online.

You're talking like you are freelance worker, I understand that people who are expert in a particular skill as a freelancers do make a lot of money, the pandemic has caused a lot of damage not only for you but for so many people.

At anytime and everyday info online to make some money for myself, my earning potential get to become better every passing day. Yes my online earnings have been improving

Definitely situations will calm down dear. I believe you've found your touch back to earning around $1,000 a month working full-time online.
Some of my clients who were offering me high paying gigs every month have not contacted me ever since pandemic started last year, my adsense revenue has also gone but done, but am managed to stay afloat by selling websites.

Some of my clients who were offering me high paying gigs every month have not contacted me ever since pandemic started last year, my adsense revenue has also gone but done, but am managed to stay afloat by selling websites.
Its good you've found alternative to stay afloat with earnings online despite the pandemic uncertainties to your online earnings. When I visited your website i saw Ads popping up. Are those Ads not directly from AdSense?

Do you think that earning money online is improving
Yes I think so
As for me earning money online is improving because I am a clear picture or example of that

Of course, online money making is improving on daily basis and a lot of people are making whole lots of money from their online skills.

Of course, online money making is improving on daily basis and a lot of people are making whole lots of money from their online skills.
True , I could remember those days when I can barely make up to $25 per month but these days I do make up to $40 per month online.

Its good you can earn up to $40 via online in a day that's never easy at all earning such amount of money monthly based on the reduced pay rate of tasks.

For now what I can say about my online earning is stagnant and I'm earning the same amount of money I have been making for the past few months now, but I just believe everything will start improving from next month up.

By this time last year I did not even know that it was possible to make money online so right now I can see that my making money from online journey is really growing.

We can only hope for better. Things will improve and my sixth sense does say that things will improve for me. I believe in my intution and I think more websites will be made for people living in Tier 3 countries. this is because one decade ago, there was not even a single website on the internet for Tier 3 countries.

Their are people online that earns more than $1000 a month working on top and skilled job that generates huge amount of money. While some other online menial jobs earnings is somehow okay. Depending on the calibre of the business he or she engages on. Paid to post jobs offers relatively good amount of cash compared to other online micro jobs that pay very low compared to the time we spent on it.

Do you think you own online earnings is going high ever since you started working online??
I don't think so actually, not that paid to post doesn't pay but i believe there are a lot of online business that pay far better than paid to post, and is not that paid to post is paying huge amount like that to.

I don't think so actually, not that paid to post doesn't pay but i believe there are a lot of online business that pay far better than paid to post, and is not that paid to post is paying huge amount like that to.
It isn't paying that high compared to what other skill jobs are paying. Its just paying tangible amount and still teaches you how to make money via other ways, that's why it is worth it.

It is improving in some areas while at others it just crawling. In the improving areas is due to the fact were you need to invest with money
[automerge]1627020218[/automerge]
It is improving in some areas while at others it just crawling. In the improving areas is due to the fact were you need to invest with money

It isn't paying that high compared to what other skill jobs are paying. Its just paying tangible amount and still teaches you how to make money via other ways, that's why it is worth it.
Then you will need to find something which recognises your skill. Nowadays it is very important that we should increase our earning, because the expenditure is increasing day by day. And to cope up with that we need to increase our income.

Their are people online that earns more than $1000 a month working on top and skilled job that generates huge amount of money. While some other online menial jobs earnings is somehow okay. Depending on the calibre of the business he or she engages on. Paid to post jobs offers relatively good amount of cash compared to other online micro jobs that pay very low compared to the time we spent on it.

Do you think you own online earnings is going high ever since you started working online??
As far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't say that online earnings is actually increasing right now because of the cut down on the paying rate most online set up pays their workers.

No since the the pandemic online gigs have been hard to come by. Companies are cutting costs. Before I was a transcriber who worked with a foreign company for a good pay, but now things have change. The company reduced their pay out drastically.
Wow!! That was really bad a thing to happen. The company had no choice on its own part than to reduce cost on their payout to their employees. I wish things look better for you soonest

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds