Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think your online earning has improved?

To me since the day I joined bizdustry till today I have witnessed or experienced improvement due to my desire to work and earned money through my hard work despite time factor I have worked so hard this days more than ever before to earned.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a sad topic for me. Since 2020 even before the pandemic came my earnings had dwindled. I used to earn at least $80 in a month and sometimes much more. But PTP forums are getting rare and many are closing shop or turning into a scam. My contract with a logistics forum stopped too. Now I am working on 2 forums regularly plus some irregular from time to time.

My online earning has not improve am trying so hard so improve in my online earning, but I believe that very soon it will really improve by working so hard.

Imrovement of earnings is very slow but even though we acquire experience each day , so just keep up the good work and you will start to earn more than previously .

Yes I can beat my chest in that one to say my business has had some kind of significant improvement since the beginning of this year to this point. Not as I wanted, but still, it improved

Fron the earnings from my online stores I manage as well as run, I know I have made improvements in my earnings from all of them so far. It's been challenging but rewarding

My earning online has reduced due to some personal factors. I discovered that i need enough time, i plan on giving more time and attention to my online earning process, so I can earn more than before.

At least its tangible and can enable me to subscribe Mobile data plan and be online steady which also makes me happy being alive. But i just hope it improves to earn me bigger than what I'm making at the moment.

I have been working online since a long time and over the years, I have moved from part time income to full time income. Online income has certainly improved for me

How I came to understand that my online earnings had improved from the biginning of this year was the difference in increase I have made compared to that of last year within the same quarter in both year.

My online earning has drastically reduced. The PTC websites have decided to reduce payments and the transcription jobs too don't bring more tasks. They only bring tasks the same time I do sleep. Thinking of doing it may affect my health.

I will say that my own is not improving because I cannot boast of making something reasonable every month from online except I have the skill that will make me to do so,for now I really concentrate on paid to post site but later in the future I will have a good digital for me to register on freelance site to make something good.

I will say that my own is not improving because I cannot boast of making something reasonable every month from online except I have the skill that will make me to do so,for now I really concentrate on paid to post site but later in the future I will have a good digital for me to register on freelance site to make something good.
Have you tried these legit freelance sites
  • Fiverr.
  • Upwork.
  • People per Hour.
  • Freelancer.com.
  • Guru.
  • Toptal.

Concerning if my online earnings had improved. Well, looking at the way I earn online especially on this platform because this seems to be my only earning platform that I can guarantee myself, I haven't been earning much as before because I was introduced to it during the covid-19 period where there was lockdown, I can't do much now because am back to school

My online earning has not improve financially this is because most website that are involved in post and paid and not powerless most of them are temporary they pay sometimes they do not the only consistent one they have no working on ever since is bizdustry.

Have you tried these legit freelance sites
  • Fiverr.
  • Upwork.
  • People per Hour.
  • Freelancer.com.
  • Guru.
  • Toptal.
I cannot try any of this one you have just mention because I don't have any skill I will offer there for people to petronize me that is why I was saying that before I can think of making good money on the internet I need to learn a skill that people might be interested to pay for. That is one of the secret to making a lot of money online if you are serious.

I cannot try any of this one you have just mention because I don't have any skill I will offer there for people to petronize me that is why I was saying that before I can think of making good money on the internet I need to learn a skill that people might be interested to pay for. That is one of the secret to making a lot of money online if you are serious.
You don’t need to have skill to work in any of them all you need is to signup n learn within the site. They are user friendly and even a less educated person can work their if you find anything difficult just ask me am here to help

You don’t need to have skill to work in any of them all you need is to signup n learn within the site. They are user friendly and even a less educated person can work their if you find anything difficult just ask me am here to help
This is ridiculous, most of the freelance I have an understanding about is that if you want to become a freelance worker then you need to have something tangible for you to showcase on the site and if anybody is interested in your services then you can bill the person depending on the agreement between both parties and have that thing done to them and they pay you, which one do you want me to learn I don't understand.

Well for me concerning my earnings online, I think I know how much work to do for now for what returns, also to earn more online one would have to diverse his earnings platforms because that would mean multiple streams of income

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds