Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think your online earning has improved?

My online earnings are on the steady drowning like someone who is sinking inside the river. It happened cos i failed to do the needful. I need to advance in my writing skills to follow commit my time on professional freelance writing gigs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Since 2019 till date my online earning has greatly improve over the course of time, especially during the covid-19 pandemic, I improved on most of my soft skills which has positively affected my online earning.
I started visiting forum sites to earn a living when there was covid 19 pandemic lock down . I was forced to start earning just to survive and i met some sites that really pays well like bizdustry while some forum sites just stopped paying people up until now, and yes my earning has moved up a little bit.

When I started I was earning 30-40 cents in a day, these days, I am earning just about $1 a day. Therefore, I can say my online earning has drastically improved. However, not much as I wanted it to be.

When I started I was earning 30-40 cents in a day, these days, I am earning just about $1 a day. Therefore, I can say my online earning has drastically improved. However, not much as I wanted it to be.
Its good your online earnings have improved over 60% compared to when you started earlier. Mine dropped over 55% in the space of two months. I was earning up to $6 a day with my time online. But currently my online earnings have slashed down to below $3.

My online earnings has not increased at all, in fact it's reducing daily because many online earning site are shorting down and it's very hard to find a legit online paying site nowadays, many just want to waste your time and energy and at the end they will not pay.

My online earnings has not increased at all, in fact it's reducing daily because many online earning site are shorting down and it's very hard to find a legit online paying site nowadays, many just want to waste your time and energy and at the end they will not pay.
Their is point about what you're saying. Their is reduced online rewarding sites this days. Their is few legit ones, scam ones are all over just wanting to waste your time all day. Just stick to bizdustry, cos its a legit one. Then try to learn a profitable skill, to start earning meaningfully.

Do you think your online earning has improved, or do you feel earnings have decreased? If they have fallen, what's your plan to get it on the increase again? Has anybody got any tips on how to start making more money online?
My online earning tanked, and it started when Bizdustry reduced their points, but it's not really a problem for me as I've been doing research on how to earn more money and gradually it's picking up, I just joined an additional paid to post forum.

Lol, that means Bizdustry contributed meaningfully to your online earnings over this period you've been earning online. Bizdustry did fantastic well to reward its members immensely, I'll must keep on applauding them for the good job.

with that being said if you're just starting out it can be difficult to find a writing job that will pay you more than. Working online involves a lot hard work and dedication, but at the end of the day,it pays off

Lol, that means Bizdustry contributed meaningfully to your online earnings over this period you've been earning online. Bizdustry did fantastic well to reward its members immensely, I'll must keep on applauding them for the good job.
Online earning is becoming tedious nowadays because online earning has been cut short and some forum sites are not even paying at all again, but thanks to bizdustry , thou their earning were also reduced but they are paying regularly and we are greatful.

My EARNINGS online ain't enough and I am considering some offline business opportunities that could generate better revenue for me.

This pandemic just decreased the rate of online earning further , i just hope online earning could increase again so people could earn more cash online , because some adsnetwork pay rate during those pandemic period was low ,and now its getting better

Online earning is becoming tedious nowadays because online earning has been cut short and some forum sites are not even paying at all again, but thanks to bizdustry , thou their earning were also reduced but they are paying regularly and we are greatful.
On lines reduced, based on the finance to sustain it. Bizdustry have made some welcomed changes to their earning rate, at least it will increase your online earnings.

My internet earnings has increased greatly over the past week due to new activities that comes in with rewards and this has been a goal for me this year. I'm so glad the internet has become a space where one can earn as much from platforms than a single pay job.
Mine have increased for some period and its fluctuating ,hopefully it becomes stable and i start learning and earning more , because that is what i love doing online , to increase my earning to a high note

Based on the recent out break, all I could say personally is that Yes, because the pandemic has brought in a tough way at which people have to learn to manage financial and most importantly improve the idea of Investment scheme and the likes. And basically all this are done online and the help of Internet and technology.

My online earnings have never been great but I've never really done it for money so I didn't mind. I probably did better years ago when I started out because it was new and exciting and I put more effort into it. Now I do it mainly for the interaction with others.

My online earnings have never been great but I've never really done it for money so I didn't mind. I probably did better years ago when I started out because it was new and exciting and I put more effort into it. Now I do it mainly for the interaction with others.
Laughs. Its not easy this days to earn meaningfully online through PTP sites. We overwork to earn some pennies online. Apart from bizdustry that have rewarded me reasonably ever since i started with it, no other i have earned reasonably with. That's why i want to take my time to learn on demand skill to assist my offline gaming network, to earn meaningfully.

It is not improving and I am so looking for a better opportunity I can still make more money online, I want to learn a good digital skills so I can make so much from it.

Yes it's true but I still applaud Bizdustry, through them I discovered other legit earning sites which has had an impact on my earnings

Yes it's true but I still applaud Bizdustry, through them I discovered other legit earning sites which has had an impact on my earnings
I'm just happy you applaud bizdustry. Any legit establishment deserves plaudits. At least it will enlighten some persons that, online earnings isn't scam all through. Which other earning sites you discovered??

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds