Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think your online earning has improved?

Since I started investing in crypto, I must say I have earned more than I used to in past years. I have been able to invest in different tokens that have given me profit even losses though. The beauty of it is that, I have lost a lot but it is nothing compared to my profit

Advertisement Placeholder
Since I started investing in crypto, I must say I have earned more than I used to in past years. I have been able to invest in different tokens that have given me profit even losses though. The beauty of it is that, I have lost a lot but it is nothing compared to my profit
As long as your profit is better than your losses, it means you're earning something tangible with your time online. I dedicate my time everyday working and learning new ideas online, to improve my earnings.

I can comfortable say that the past few months has been very profitable for me. My earnings increased very well , all thanks to cryptocurrency investment which has been of help to me .

Since some time my online earning has reached stalemate, it is not improving. However, thankfully, I am able to earn as much as I require to pay my bills and other expenses.

My online earning projections has not really negates but it is not currently making me to reach my financial goals so at this point, am planning on a learning a skill like data science or software programming to help with getting another stream of in com.

I can comfortable say that the past few months has been very profitable for me. My earnings increased very well , all thanks to cryptocurrency investment which has been of help to me .
Interesting to hear that Cryptocurrency investment have made your earnings online to be on a rampage. It is good to invest wisely, so our earnings gonna improve.

Yes, sure, since the pandemic hit, most of the businesses have gone online. And the demand for specific skills have increased. I would say, the secret to online mastery is to learn a skill or two. Get out of your comfort zone. Learn a new skill and practice it until you master it.

My online earning projections has not really negates but it is not currently making me to reach my financial goals so at this point, am planning on a learning a skill like data science or software programming to help with getting another stream of in com.
I'm currently in the same state as you. My online earnings has not really increased neither does it decrease. I am also looking forward to learning some new things like website designing, graphics designing and mobile apps development with these skills, I'm certain my online earnings will improve.

Nope unfortunately, but luckily, i learned many things in the time i spent in online money making communities that can help me in my life sooner or later (which is way better than getting money :D )

yes i believe online earning has really improved. This can be attributed to one of the positive effect of the pandemic. more persons are expose to working online

My online earning was a bit increased lasts last year when I discovered some PTP forum but the money most of them decided to lower their earning rate, then my online earning has drastically reduced as well.

No mincing word,it has reduced. As at last year one can boost of an accumulated sum of over $15 in a week, but now one can barely raise up to $10, with stress inclusive. If we are to move forward we can do better.

Actually there is no improvments , I only earn a little bit a day , I need to developp my skills first but thanks to forums at least we enable us to improve ourselves .

To be frank, I wished my online earning has improved. It would have improved if not for the financial decision Bizdustry took some months back. And my inability to create more time for other GPT site.

My online earning has definitely improved. Especially since last year April when the pandemic hit hard. I was forced to stay at home and earn. That made me engage in most sites and make posts and articles more regularly. So since I learnt to actually put effort to my online work, I have earned really well.

I don't only think my online earnings has improved, I also know it has improved. Going by how much I earn when I started my online activities and what I earn now after many years, it really has improved

My online earning has definitely improved. Especially since last year April when the pandemic hit hard. I was forced to stay at home and earn. That made me engage in most sites and make posts and articles more regularly. So since I learnt to actually put effort to my online work, I have earned really well.
I don't only think my online earnings has improved, I also know it has improved. Going by how much I earn when I started my online activities and what I earn now after many years, it really has improved
That's good for you friends , I hope that I will success to improve my earnings too , my best mounth of earning was last January but then it decreased again .

Bizdustry are meant to be applauded for the job well done for bringing a legit forum site to our door step, bizdustry has offered a helping hand by assisting the less privileged.

Bizdustry are meant to be applauded for the job well done for bringing a legit forum site to our door step, bizdustry has offered a helping hand by assisting the less privileged.
Yes we can both earn money here , and improve out communication skills so keep up the good work Admins and I hope more strength to your forum .

My online earning has not be improved to an appreciable level but I can only say I'm making some consistent guaranteed stipend weekly. With this I was able to subscribe for data connection and settle some little bills.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds