Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think Trendri will come back?

Sprite1950

Loyal member
Credits
Some of us here worked on Trendri while it was open but unfortunately the site was overrun with spam and other low quality posts so "temporarily" closed. For many weeks we have had assurances that it will come back but as time goes on I am wondering if this will happen. Do you think it will return and will you go back if it does?

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the sites I hate to see go but dont have a choice is trendri.com, trendi is a paid to comment forum sites and they pays better, but its unfortunate that they dissapear when I wanted to make my first withdrawal ,
I rally hope and pray it comes back soon because i do visit the site everyday till today.

Trendri will come back when they hire a good number of moderation team because many people disturb conversation by this way:
- Make an advertisement into a discussion that has no relation to the topic
- Generic comments like Nice, Great, Good that does not add value to the topic, instead of this the topic replier may click on Like button
- Make conversation that has no relation with money online earning in money online earning forum there is sub forums for general discussions but they are not rewarded so put a general discussion topic on money online sub forum is violation of rules

One of the sites I hate to see go but dont have a choice is trendri.com, trendi is a paid to comment forum sites and they pays better, but its unfortunate that they dissapear when I wanted to make my first withdrawal ,
I rally hope and pray it comes back soon because i do visit the site everyday till today.
I have almost $10 on the site. I was hoping to reach that amount and withdraw when it closed. If it opens again I will withdraw it but I've got to the point where I'm really beginning to wonder if it will happen.

Some of us here worked on Trendri while it was open but unfortunately the site was overrun with spam and other low quality posts so "temporarily" closed. For many weeks we have had assurances that it will come back but as time goes on I am wondering if this will happen. Do you think it will return and will you go back if it does?
I don't think the site could ever come back, because of the debt is owning us the members in there. So don't put any hope about it's coming back and if any other forum but the site,I don't think they will also pay the members their owning rewards. That's why I never deceive my self thinking if the site is going to come back tho.

It is quite unfortunate with Tendri and to be honest, the possibility of coming back is quite slim but not so impossible. The forum may have to wipe out people's points and start on a new slate. Well, let's see what happens in future.

With regards to sites that pay, a lot of people are just being after the money and so just make shit posts and do not bother about the site performance making the site owners site to rank terribly. I think he would find a new strategy and bounce back.

It's a shame that Tendri has closed, I really wanted to get in and work on the site, but I kept waiting and never did. I hope the admin is responsible and cancels the members who have their money trapped on the site, and if he doesn't come back at least go out with his head held high.

This is to ascertain that get paid to post sites can also have issues although it is sad to hear about trendri. I am not a member of the site but I hope the admin has a plan to prepare for this kind of scenario.

Trendi is one of the best paying site that people have really benefited from but it's saddened that it has to go down. We still pray and hope for it return. I hope they are working on to become even more better than before.
[automerge]1618175752[/automerge]
Trendi is one of the best paying site that people have really benefited from but it's saddened that it has to go down. We still pray and hope for it return. I hope they are working on to become even more better than before.

I was looking at the site this morning and noticed it has been closed since the middle of February which is nearly 2 months now. How long should it take to sort out a forum? Doesn't that seem excessive? I noticed that people are still posting there including spammers.

Lol... Did you really think the site was over run by spam and low quality? Anyways I pray it return back to it initial state because i have a lot of friends who were making money on tendril my until he stopped paying and closed up. They really craving for it to come back.

I think it will return as there are several forums that have overcome their challenges but I'm indifferent because I once registered and was banned immediately without committing any offence

There has been an update on Trendri today and it looks like the site may be back after all. It is asking for our payment details so that we do not have to put them in every time we ask for a payment:

Fecoms wrote:

View attachment 2169

Concerning if the trendi site will come back. Well, I do not know of the site or heard it before not until I started seeing people's post about it over here, and looking at people's comment, the site proves to be doing good and okay until they closed down. I hope they come back into operation so I can visit there also and see for myself how the site looks like

I am happy that the site has returned, even though u have not been able to become active there because the incentive is very small compared to our efforts.

I am glad to see that the site has returned and paid all members their money. I was beginning to loose faith in the site but the admin has proven to be a trustworthy guy. I hope all those working there enjoy it for a long time.

Well, I just saw in a more recent thread that trandri has return. I doubt how strong this return could be. What was the major reason they gave for crashing down?

Yes trendri has returned according to some posts and threads open here concerning it that I read about. But I don't think it has come to stay for the long hall

I am glad to see that the site has returned and paid all members their money. I was beginning to loose faith in the site but the admin has proven to be a trustworthy guy. I hope all those working there enjoy it for a long time.
I feel the same. The owner is honest but I don't know if it's going to work out in the long term so I have decided not to go back. I hope he manages to control the spam better than before as this is the main reason the site failed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds