Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think seeking for orientation is necessary when starting up business?

This is the fact that many don't want to agree with. The truth is that the experienced ones will always push to get better experience and one of the best thing you should do as newbie is to relate better with those experts that will help to make your journey in business an easy one.
Exactly, I have just been witnessing this with my grandpa over the past few years. Even as old as he is at the age of 82 years old, he's still reading to get more knowledge. The last time I asked him why he keeps reading and he made me understand that it keeps his brains active and alive.

Advertisement Placeholder
Orientation is an essential process when you start a new job, more so when it involves moving into a new community. By definition, orientation is a systematic approach used to welcome new employees and provide necessary information for the employee to become familiar with the workplace.

Yes. Seeking orientation before starting a business is necessary. Even in colleges and universities, orientation is given to new students to help guide them on what they should expect seeing as they are new to everything. So when starting a business you will also need all the orientation you can get.

Orientation is an essential process when you start a new job, more so when it involves moving into a new community. By definition, orientation is a systematic approach used to welcome new employees and provide necessary information for the employee to become familiar with the workplace.
Most companies know the importance of steady growth in their employees knowledge of the industry on how to keep their business customers always satisfied in order not to lose them to their rivals who are offering the same products and serviced. Our company always schedule orientation training once every 3 months.

Seeking information on form of orientation is one way to optimise one's feasibility study on a particular business, it is so import that the essence of seeking it cannot be less emphasized in business. If there should be a major and essential step to be taken by investors, it should be the act of seeking information in form of orientation.
Yes it is okay to seek for business information so that you know from the outset the direction business will take.Also to be able to forecast business events

A good entrepreneur has a mentor who was once In the business or had gone through the stage of business at which one is stuck. Having a good mentor either physical or following text written by inspired entrepreneur help solve simple problems which could yield great results

Directions is important when starting up a business, so yes definitely orientation is needed so as to hit the right direction and usage of the best available methods.

Mentoring is overrated especially in this part of the world. We can not know everything and the human mind is limited to past and present so we may not be able to grasp the future but mentors have threaded that part and know how to directly help one avoid costly mistakes.

Not all entrepreneurs seek mentorship when starting up any business initiative. Some depend on their own intellectual ability to get things started with their business. While some do otherwise to seek mentorship from other business experts to start up their own business. Seeking mentorship will expand our knowledge broader achieving business success.

Do you think seeking mentorship is necessary when starting up business??
Yea....I think its necessary most especially when its your first time of doing it or starting the business.

Quote of the day
Stay focused: don't be distracted with worldly activities, it will stray you out of course of destiny: always stay focused

In life we all need someone to be out mentor to safe guide us in everything step we want to take,because they have once been in that same shoe we are so they have so much experience than we do. And as the saying and I quote, experience is the best teacher in life. So at a point in time to start up any business we all need a mentor to give us proper orientation of what we want to do.

There is need for orientation on any business one want to establish donas to be able to do well in it. The orientation makes the path to any of the investment smooth, I urge everyone to have prior knowledge on any business to be able to travel well.

You may have enough knowledge to venture into a company or business, but seeking expert guidance isn't bad. Since experience is valuable and good advice from a person with the same or more knowledge, it should not be wasted. In this way you can evaluate and make the best decision to achieve success.

Not all entrepreneurs seek mentorship when starting up any business initiative. Some depend on their own intellectual ability to get things started with their business. While some do otherwise to seek mentorship from other business experts to start up their own business. Seeking mentorship will expand our knowledge broader achieving business success.

Do you think seeking mentorship is necessary when starting up business??
In my own opinion I think seeking mentorship is extremely important when starting up a business or even going into any career, because the road you are about to travel on has been traveled on by people and it will make your journey easier if you have someone to show you the ropes.

To me it's very important but not all. It's good to have the knowledge of what you want to start up. Or have you being doing the business from the womb for you to know that you don't need any orientation. At least go to those that are already in it for guidance

It’s necessary to seek for orientation before starting up a business because it will help you come up with a good business plan,a business is likely to collapse without a good business plan so I think it’s important to seek for orientation most especially if you get oriented by persons with higher level or experience and exposure in that line of business you’re going into

Orientation is very necessary when setting up a business because it will help to know the positive and negative side effects of what you are about to embark on
It won't be as if you don't know what you venture into is all about.
Orientation is a key to business set up
Orientation is not important part of buisness but when you start a new buisness orientation will play important role to improve you buisness quality.You also know about your positive and negative ppoint of buisness

Seeing for orientation before embarking on a business plan or a business as a whole is very necessary for success purposes in the business,without orientation before going into a business,that business is likely to fail.

It is a very good idea to seek for orientation before starting a business, because it stand as a foundation for our business, it makes us to know more about the business we are about to start
It also a set up plan for a good business.

Concerning me I see nothing terrible in looking for direction when you firing up a business since it's additionally vital prior to beginning a business however that is for doesn't that doesn't have the possibility of the sort of work or business they need to do since, supposing that you understand what you need to do I see no reasons why you looking for direction once more

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds