Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think seeking for orientation is necessary when starting up business?

Seeking for orientation is very important when starting up a business because it is like a guide book to your own business. It will expand your knowledge in the business and also guide you not to make same mistake other made in the business
The one good thing which seeking orientation can do for you when starting up a new business is that all the flaws that are associated and more likely to come up in the future when you are doing the business would be made known to you and it serves as your guide on how to take care of it once it shows up.

Advertisement Placeholder
as far as I know it can actually help you to gain an understanding about the particular business you want to go into because seeking orientation from people who have an already understanding of that type of business can also affect the success of your business positively as far as I know
[automerge]1613214010[/automerge]
as far as I know it can actually help you to gain an understanding about the particular business you want to go into because seeking orientation from people who have an already understanding of that type of business can also affect the success of your business positively as far as I know

Not all entrepreneurs seek mentorship when starting up any business initiative. Some depend on their own intellectual ability to get things started with their business. While some do otherwise to seek mentorship from other business experts to start up their own business. Seeking mentorship will expand our knowledge broader achieving business success.

Do you think seeking mentorship is necessary when starting up business??
Yes you are right and I can also add my opinion for orientation in business success like seeking mentorship for starting a business as an entrepreneur will be a laudable initiative for any entrepreneur as it will expand his knowledge, that is, add more to the knowledge that he already have. No man is an island, so it will always be good that we get mentorship from others even though we claim to know something but but adding more to our knowledge is very good in any aspect of life.

Yes you are right and I can also add my opinion for orientation in business success like seeking mentorship for starting a business as an entrepreneur will be a laudable initiative for any entrepreneur as it will expand his knowledge, that is, add more to the knowledge that he already have. No man is an island, so it will always be good that we get mentorship from others even though we claim to know something but but adding more to our knowledge is very good in any aspect of life.
You're right, no man is an island. We can't claim to know it all, at some point we might be lacking some ideas. Ability to seek for fresh and motivating ideas makes us an intelligent and wise entrepreneurs.

Not all entrepreneurs seek mentorship when starting up any business initiative. Some depend on their own intellectual ability to get things started with their business. While some do otherwise to seek mentorship from other business experts to start up their own business. Seeking mentorship will expand our knowledge broader achieving business success.

To me, I will say do what you believe in, some people believe in mentorship and if they don't seek advice from their mentor before starting a business even if the business is growing they will still feel it's not, while some people just start business based on passion for it and these type of people keeps pushing and believing there will be a breakthrough.

You're right, no man is an island. We can't claim to know it all, at some point we might be lacking some ideas. Ability to seek for fresh and motivating ideas makes us an intelligent and wise entrepreneurs.
Of course yes, no one can claim to have known it all because as the day goes by, new things come up, new knowledge come into play and there are those who have access to such knowledge and information first. This is why you will definitely need to learn from others whether you like it or not.

seeking for orientation first befOre venturering in to a business is not a bad advice but a wise one so as not to fall or and to help you know more about the business before investing on it. So it's adviceable for one to make enquiry before starting a business.

To me, I will say do what you believe in, some people believe in mentorship and if they don't seek advice from their mentor before starting a business even if the business is growing they will still feel it's not, while some people just start business based on passion for it and these type of people keeps pushing and believing there will be a breakthrough.
Yeah, for one to make it far in business, he or she must drive passion for it. Passion leads one to success. Without passion, i don't think one can last longer in a business, or any venture at all. Those that seek mentorship are the ones that truly want to succeed in their business. They wanna learn new ideas to push their business far to achieve that set goals.

Seeking support and guidance as a businessman would be a praiseworthy initiative for any entrepreneur to broaden his experience, that is to say to incorporate more of his knowledge. No man is an island, so it is always nice to be mentored by others even though we pretend to know anything but to add more to our experience, in every area of our lives, is really good.

Yes I think having orientation on the business you want to do is the best way of of getting success in business because the person will give you ideas on the business very well and it will really give your business more straight to move forward. More over orientation will really help in business

It is always better to seek mentorship when starting any business as that will cut the challenges that you will face to the lowest minimum. I see a lot of people feel that they can wake up one day and begin a business and I have to be honest that it is not how businesses are run. You need to do what is right in order to excel in every business.

Of course yes, no one can claim to have known it all because as the day goes by, new things come up, new knowledge come into play and there are those who have access to such knowledge and information first. This is why you will definitely need to learn from others whether you like it or not.
It is always better to seek mentorship when starting any business as that will cut the challenges that you will face to the lowest minimum. I see a lot of people feel that they can wake up one day and begin a business and I have to be honest that it is not how businesses are run. You need to do what is right in order to excel in every business.
You are very correct with your assessment my good friend. Nothing beats good mentorship especially when it's all about getting to know your grounds in a new business that you have no knowledge about. The training they are giving you will be priceless because can't pay enough for it.

Hmmmm at times seeking for orientation before starting up a business is necessary if you don't have the idea of the business , you don't have the knowledge and also you don't know anything about the business.

being properly oriented when running a business is very necessary if you are to avoid the mistake the person you got the orientation from made. so I will advise anyone that before starting up a business you should seek proper guidance and orientation.

Seeking for proper orientation be for starting up any business is key to having a successful business, without having the proper orientation one is likely to fail. Every right thinking entrepreneur should or must endeavour to have proper orientation and reorientation to keep their business running effectively and efficiently.

Hmmmm at times seeking for orientation before starting up a business is necessary if you don't have the idea of the business , you don't have the knowledge and also you don't know anything about the business.
Have you ever heard about working from the inner circle or within the priority center? Yes, it's true that you might have known or had knowledge about the business which you want to start but not actively being in the business will limit you and it's why you need the guidance of those in it already to make a lot easier for you.

Sure, waking in just a single day to drive the business to a greater height is very much impossible. One that thinks he or she is an island when it comes to making plans, always plans to fail. I never seen anyone on earth that doesn't seek for understanding, ideas of a particular venture, before venturing into it.

Companies benefit from mentoring programs because they contribute to the development of a better-trained and engaged workforce. Mentors help mentees learn the ropes at a company, develop relationships across the organization, and identify skills that should be developed or improved upon

You are very correct with your assessment my good friend. Nothing beats good mentorship especially when it's all about getting to know your grounds in a new business that you have no knowledge about. The training they are giving you will be priceless because can't pay enough for it.

This is the fact that many don't want to agree with. The truth is that the experienced ones will always push to get better experience and one of the best thing you should do as newbie is to relate better with those experts that will help to make your journey in business an easy one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds