Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think seeking for orientation is necessary when starting up business?

To me , I don't think seeking mentorship is important when starting a business if you already knows what the busuness entails already, I just think you need to sit down and make plans yourself, seeking mentorship is only important for those who doesn't have business orientation.
I'm of the opinion that no matter whatever you think you know or may have known about the particular business you are looking at starting, those whom have been in business longer than you will definitely know more than you can ever imagine. So, they are quite very important.

Advertisement Placeholder
It may not be necessary in all cases, for someone who already has an idea what they want to do or probably have passion for it and it's a simple business, why not, they can go ahead and start up but for someone who is going into a business you don't have any knowledge about it's always wise to seek advice from an expert or people who have been long enough in the business.

Seeking orientation before starting a businesses is very nice because whatever business u wanted to ventures into u need to study it well know the rudiments if the business before started. Whatever u wanted to do this life u have master nitty gritty of it before started. Part of orientation is to know how to good credit facilities because money play a key role in facilitate the establishment of the company.U should allowed the expert to put u through in order not to waste ur money.

Seeking orientation before starting a businesses is very nice because whatever business u wanted to ventures into u need to study it well know the rudiments if the business before started. Whatever u wanted to do this life u have master nitty gritty of it before started. Part of orientation is to know how to good credit facilities because money play a key role in facilitate the establishment of the company.U should allowed the expert to put u through in order not to waste ur money.
It's why they say no one knows everything all by himself or herself especially when it comes to business. Businesses are always on the track of change, so whatever you may have known today would be completely irrelevant in the future, so you need to keep updating your business information from those who know more than you.

It's very necessary for you to seek for the kind of business that you want to go into orientation first before starting up in other not fail in the short time while starting up the business. Business orientation is very vital.
Yeah, orientation is very instrumental for any business owner looking to explore immensely in his or her business initiative. Some lack that cutting edge to succeed in business cos of lack of orientation and unwillingness to learn what it takes to succeed in business.

Yeah, orientation is very instrumental for any business owner looking to explore immensely in his or her business initiative. Some lack that cutting edge to succeed in business cos of lack of orientation and unwillingness to learn what it takes to succeed in business.
If you are starting a new business, how on earth would the person think that he can be able to get everything that have to do with the business perfect without getting an additional assistance from those who are already successful in the business. It will be a poor decision to make a move without them.

If you are starting a new business, how on earth would the person think that he can be able to get everything that have to do with the business perfect without getting an additional assistance from those who are already successful in the business. It will be a poor decision to make a move without them.
You're there Bro, that will be a very poor decision choice to be made if the starter decided to rely on his or her own brilliance to drive the affairs of the business. I don't see where a chief succeeds during his tenure without his cabinets. Those cabinets pumps out useful advise that will bring effective rulership. So any business starter needs advise from those experienced and well-known business persons.

Yes some how I think it's necessary to seek for an orientation, from a trusted friend and a good friend who you know can give you the best idea on to go about the particular business you want to start, at least the person must have some reasonable idea or what to say about the business.

Not all entrepreneurs seek mentorship when starting up any business initiative. Some depend on their own intellectual ability to get things started with their business. While some do otherwise to seek mentorship from other business experts to start up their own business. Seeking mentorship will expand our knowledge broader achieving business success.

Do you think seeking mentorship is necessary when starting up business??
Mentorship is needed before starting a business if the person who wants to venture into a business wants to be successful in it, he or she needs orientation and guidance from people of like minds who have done similarly thing in the past.

It is even the best and compulsory not even necessary. No matter how much you know. There will always be someone that knows better than you. So you should learn how to seek their opinions in order to apply it but not all opinions or advice you must follow as a business owner.

When starting up a business it very important to seek orientation. when starting up a business there are so many things to put into consideration, things like choice of products, service type, location of business and much more.
If you sort for orientation you are most likely to avert mistakes that could cost you.

It is even the best and compulsory not even necessary. No matter how much you know. There will always be someone that knows better than you. So you should learn how to seek their opinions in order to apply it but not all opinions or advice you must follow as a business owner.
This is what I have just been trying to stress for a very long time to most of the people that I call my good close friends. I have always tried to make them understand the importance of being humble and to bow to whoever is above them and learn what they can't get from another place.

Proper business orientation is one of the keys to a successful business. You don't want to go into business and start making mistakes that could have been simply avoided. And because of no business orientation, you find yourself making costly mistakes. Orientation in business is very vital.

Orientation is very important in everything you do in life most especially if it's something you have never ventured into before. An orientation gives everyone a guide to doing things differently in order not to fail in life. In the business world an orientation will help you know the rules and policies as regards handling a business.

Mentorship is needed before starting a business if the person who wants to venture into a business wants to be successful in it, he or she needs orientation and guidance from people of like minds who have done similarly thing in the past.
Yeah, mentorship is needed when starting a business. No one knows it all, we strive to learn everyday to be successful in what we find doing. Learning is part of life, learning only stops when the living departs. If one truly wants to succeed in business he or she needs advise from successful business persons.

This is what I have just been trying to stress for a very long time to most of the people that I call my good close friends. I have always tried to make them understand the importance of being humble and to bow to whoever is above them and learn what they can't get from another place.
And like I said in my last paragraph, not all advice you need to follow. Thee are some people that are just ready to snitch over you. So you need to sit down, alnshkde every advice you hear from diffrent people and decide on the right ones to follow so you won't fall for their traps

It is very important to seek mentorship from people who have an idea or have been into such business before. Knowledge is very paramount when you want to start something new. You need to meet people who know more than you to put you through

And like I said in my last paragraph, not all advice you need to follow. Thee are some people that are just ready to snitch over you. So you need to sit down, alnshkde every advice you hear from diffrent people and decide on the right ones to follow so you won't fall for their traps
It's the absolute truth that it's not a must that you are supposed to take all advice given to you hook, line and sinker. If you do it this way, it means you have a serious problem of not being able to think for yourself. Cross examination of advice and facts is very important in life.

Orientation is a must when you start a new job, when it involves joining a new community. By definition, familiarity is a systematic approach that is used to welcome new employees and provide the employee with the information they need to be familiar with the workplace.

Seeking for orientation is very important when starting up a business because it is like a guide book to your own business. It will expand your knowledge in the business and also guide you not to make same mistake other made in the business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds