Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think seeking for orientation is necessary when starting up business?

Seeking information on form of orientation is one way to optimise one's feasibility study on a particular business, it is so import that the essence of seeking it cannot be less emphasized in business. If there should be a major and essential step to be taken by investors, it should be the act of seeking information in form of orientation.

Advertisement Placeholder
Seeking expert opinion before beginning a business is what I recommend for everyone. You tend to gain years of experience by understudying someone who has experienced what you will be experiencing soon.

You brought up two different things mentorship and orientation. I would like to say orientation is needed by any to be manager. This orientation is not gotten from only speakers and seminars or workshop. It could be gotten from knowledge through books. Orientation is good.

One needs to notice that it is not all persons with mentors that succeed. Some people have mentors and succeed, some without having mentors, they still succeed. Some people are even too heady to get along with a mentor. But having a mentor as a greenhorn in business comes with Its perks.

I can say orientation is a part of research that a person that wants to be doing a business need to go for. I think the orientation will help him/her a lot in which to know more about in and out of the business he/she wants to start. So, orientation is very important.

I strongly believe seeking mentorship is very important when starting a business because it helps to guide.
Mentorship can be both with physical contact or checking and accessing online. Where more ideas can be gotten

As for me I see nothing bad in seeking for orientation when you starting up a business because it's also necessary before starting a business but that's for doesn't that doesn't have the idea of the kind of job or business they want to do because if you know what you want to do I see no reasons why you seeking for orientation again

It is always good to learn from the experts as what the saying goes. There's always a chance for improvement if we are to venture into something new. It is highly recommendable to attend seminars to learn more. Now we get it from webinars for free.

It is very important to seek orientation and of course carry out necessary research before setting up a business. Those who did not seekorientation or research well before embarking on any business may not be successful because they do not have enough knowledge and understanding of how business works.

Yes seeking for orientation because starting up a business is very important because it will put you through about the business more also the orientation will put you through about the business,it will let you know the most important about the business, it will allow you to know either you will survive the business

1. Turn your idea into a plan. Every entrepreneurial journey starts with an idea. ...
  2. Self-discipline. This may be one of the most important qualities for an aspiring entrepreneur to have. ...
  3. Be flexible. ...
  4. Follow your passion. ...
  5. Listen to the pros. ...
  6. Find a nurturing environment for entrepreneurs.

Seeking for orientation before starting any businesses is very essential if you want that business to succeed. Getting different ideas and advice from professionals,are vital steps to take,to becoming a successful business person.

Yes I believe seeking for orientation is necessary when starting up a new business,vwith the advice of well experienced businessman you can be more successful in future. because you learning from the well experienced men is the best in business. because experience is the best teacher

What's the business plan all about in the first place? You seek directions and possibly threats to such business, without that you will walking into a fire without knowing. Everything about getting yourself oriented is justifiable in business.

I don't think it is compulsory for an entrepreneur to seek orientation before starting a business. You can learn a business by simply observing others or just using your intelligence. But mentorship is still good and will definitely help an entrepreneur do well in business.

Yeah I think mentorship is really important in opening or establishing a new business because I belive that you have to be the servant first before becoming the master, am not just saying this as a due process but because I belive that during tha time interval you ar learning, you would have gathered experiences.

Orientation should be the first before going into anything business. Business could be highly risky when you don't know much about it. Orientation is an exposure into the business you want to approach. If you have little Orientation, there is no problem looking for more. All is to improve your business.

Not all entrepreneurs seek mentorship when starting up any business initiative. Some depend on their own intellectual ability to get things started with their business. While some do otherwise to seek mentorship from other business experts to start up their own business. Seeking mentorship will expand our knowledge broader achieving business success.

Do you think seeking mentorship is necessary when starting up business??
It will be a fools act to just wake up one day and jump into a business because you feel like you have the money to go and start up any business of your choice. It never works like that because you will eventually get stuck along the way in your new business because you have no knowledge of how to successfully execute your business plans.

It will be a fools act to just wake up one day and jump into a business because you feel like you have the money to go and start up any business of your choice. It never works like that because you will eventually get stuck along the way in your new business because you have no knowledge of how to successfully execute your business plans.
Yeah, I agree with your thoughts bro. It wouldn't be nice yo go into business with zero knowledge about what you're venturing into. Been when the person has lots of money to spend, its not advisable to go all alone to drive business success without experience. He or she needs mentoring to get started.

Yeah, I agree with your thoughts bro. It wouldn't be nice yo go into business with zero knowledge about what you're venturing into. Been when the person has lots of money to spend, its not advisable to go all alone to drive business success without experience. He or she needs mentoring to get started.
If it's that very simple and easy to start up a new business without any kind of business knowledge on the subject, it will be very difficult for the business to hear anywhere positive. I have seen so many business crumble as a result of no knowledge.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds