Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think seeking for orientation is necessary when starting up business?

Orientation is important because it lays a foundation for the new employee’s entire career with the department. First impressions are important since they establish the basis for everything that follows. Without orientation, a new employee sometimes feels uncomfortable in his/her new position and takes longer to reach his/her full potential.

Advertisement Placeholder
If it's that very simple and easy to start up a new business without any kind of business knowledge on the subject, it will be very difficult for the business to hear anywhere positive. I have seen so many business crumble as a result of no knowledge.
That's true, many businesses crumble cos of lack of adequate business knowledge. They just started without seeking for orientation. Forgetting that orientation is helpful in an entrepreneurs career.

Well I don't think it is essential, however u do believe that on the off chance that you have the chance to gain from an expert or expert in a specific field or territory, why not let it all out. Added information is consistently a gift and now you have gained from the best.

Not all entrepreneurs seek mentorship when starting up any business initiative. Some depend on their own intellectual ability to get things started with their business. While some do otherwise to seek mentorship from other business experts to start up their own business. Seeking mentorship will expand our knowledge broader achieving business success.

Do you think seeking mentorship is necessary when starting up business??
There must be an orientation at the beginning of every business because if there is no orientation then our customers will not know about our product business.That's why we shouldn't have an opening ceremony in our business to let people know about our business.

Orientation is important because it lays a foundation for the new employee’s entire career with the department. First impressions are important since they establish the basis for everything that follows. Without orientation, a new employee sometimes feels uncomfortable in his/her new position and takes longer to reach his/her full potential.

Not all entrepreneurs seek mentorship when starting up any business initiative. Some depend on their own intellectual ability to get things started with their business. While some do otherwise to seek mentorship from other business experts to start up their own business. Seeking mentorship will expand our knowledge broader achieving business success.

Yes seeking for orientation and mentorship is a nice decision and the most crucial aspect one could not neglect when starting up your business. Meet people that are already in the business whose business has recorded as a successful one and seek for orientation on the line of business

Seeking for orientation concerning the business you want to start is very good and necessary. Seeking for orientation is liken to acquiring information that will be of help to you in business. However while doing this, you need to seek for it from a successful entrepreneur in that field.

Yes seeking for orientation and mentorship is a nice decision and the most crucial aspect one could not neglect when starting up your business. Meet people that are already in the business whose business has recorded as a successful one and seek for orientation on the line of business
Yeah, it is always advisable to seek mentorship from business experts to guide us to make that jump and manage our business the best way it supposed. Some novice starts business today undermining the act of learning the basics to run their own business. That makes them to crash down to earth when they never imagined it.

It's very necessary for you to seek for the kind of business that you want to go into orientation first before starting up in other not fail in the short time while starting up the business. Business orientation is very vital.

Seeking for orientation is very necessary when starting a business. But I will also recommend that you have a a successful business mentor where where you can always dig into the knowledge of the person to advance your business.
[automerge]1613184523[/automerge]
Seeking for orientation is very necessary when starting a business. But I will also recommend that you have a a successful business mentor where where you can always dig into the knowledge of the person to advance your business.

Someone says he who seek for a road would never get lost, so, orientation and training is actually in business start up, it helps in achieving greater success. Not only that, it promotes the r of ght skill set. From them one could become what he or she wan to become. Proper mentoring is required in becoming successful in a business

Orientation about the business is very important, never start any business you don't have 90% ideas on, you should be able to know how your business work and the product. Before going into business ensure to have adequate knowledge about your business.

Employee orientation at a new job usually starts on day one of jobs. Because of this, for the time they spend preparing, workers are usually paid their agreed-upon wage or salary. Once an employee has completed the specified certifications needed to complete their job, some businesses may give raises.

It is highly necessary, lack of knowledge is one of the reasons start up businesses fail. When venturing into any business it is highly important to undergo some training or understudy someone to understand the nitty gritty of the business you're embarking on.

Seeking a mentorship before starting a business is very important, having a mentor walk you through the journey will save you from a lot of avoidable losses and expenses. Thats why it is advisable to always seek the necessary skill and knowledge first, you get a mentor while doing that.

Familiarity is a must when you start a new job, and it involves joining a new community. By definition, familiarity is a systematic approach used to welcome new employees and provide the employee with the information they need to get acquainted with the workplace.

Seeking mentorship is very essential as you get to know more about that particular Enterprise. Experience is needed in everything we do, so seeking for mentorship gives you experience and you also get to learn from your mentors mistakes

I think it is a good decision to know about it,before doing anything. Because you know things better and I think it's important to learn a job in which you're going to invest your money, because a job in which someone's money is invested doesn't want to hurt you, so I think You should be fully aware of this so that you do not have to see any problems tomorrow. Because business is made to make money, you must learn it before you starting it.

Yes, Getting orientation or mentor is very important for a newbie who wants to delve into any form Business. This will help him or her know where to locate the business and the strategy to use with the help of the mentor

That's true, many businesses crumble cos of lack of adequate business knowledge. They just started without seeking for orientation. Forgetting that orientation is helpful in an entrepreneurs career.
Exactly, that's why I don't joke with my elders in business because they have been in business longer than I have and they possess more experience than I will ever have with respect to the business we are all into. So, I do meet them from time to time and seek for clarification.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds