Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think seeking for orientation is necessary when starting up business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Of cause, every business or organization has their rules or regulations in which they abide by. So i believe its best to have an orientation of how things works to avoid mistakes

It is very much ok and inline to seek professional guidiance when you are going into any business,because it will save you time and the things they passed through you would'nt,because you will be able to know what works.

Every business has its own activities and it can't all be taught in school.hence the need for orientation. Orientation helps give useful insight as to what is really required in an organization

One can be able to excel in any business he or she starts if there is a knowledge of the business thus it is desirable that one gets orientation on the business he wants to start.

Seeking orientation here means making strategy. When we enter the market, we need a marketing strategy to work with. Any field of business is highly competitive, so it is advisable that you should always use your proper management skills.
Seeking for intention about a business is very necessary when starting up a business this will enable you to know what this is all about and the risks involved in the business.

Seeking for intention about a business is very necessary when starting up a business this will enable you to know what this is all about and the risks involved in the business.

Personally to me if you really want to succeed in any kind of business that you want to start, it is very important that you make all the necessary research and enquiries about the business and have all the information before you start it.

Having a good orientation about the business u want to go for is a very good thing. It will give u an advantage when u start the business as u will be running the business as if u have been in the business for long. It will also help u to overcome challenges that might come ur way easily.

When i started my business i gathered orientation from my parents, cos that's the business they do, its just a family business. That has helped me to stay on the business for eight years running.

Last edited:
In business just like any other field you can have enormous information if you take time to learn from people that have done it so I really recommend you do so.

When i started my business i gathered orientation from my parents, cos that's the business they do, its just a family business. That has helped me to stay on the business fir eight yesrs running.
You are lucky to gain experience from your family because I think that is the easiest and best orientation for a starter of business. It is not only the business lessons that you will get but also tips on how to handle tight situations or crisis. Most of my Chinese friends are like that. They just inherit the business style of their parents.

It depends on the type of business you are doing ,but seeking orientation before starting a business will help your business to grow, it is one of the best things thing you can do to your business
if you'ree getting the information from trusted people.

You are lucky to gain experience from your family because I think that is the easiest and best orientation for a starter of business. It is not only the business lessons that you will get but also tips on how to handle tight situations or crisis. Most of my Chinese friends are like that. They just inherit the business style of their parents.
Are you a chinese?? You always referring things about the Chinese.

Yes, no doubt, most business people inherit their business model from their parents. It lasts long cos they started from childhood to learn and that will enable them stay afloat for many years.

yes i do think it is necessary because there are certain things no matter how much you think you know things might not be done in that way because the new ways of getting things done properly

We shouldn't stop seeking orientation, even when our knowledge have gone high. Essence of seeking orientation is to amend where we are lacking behind.

Seeking orientation before starting up a business is a personal decision you have to make, if you think that it is necessary for you, you can go ahead and do it but sometimes this can give you a broad idea and understanding of the business.

Actually it's very necessary in starting a business they are lots of things you get to learn and ask during an orientation .They are definitely things that we help you in continuing your business.

Seeking orientation before starting up a business is a personal decision you have to make, if you think that it is necessary for you, you can go ahead and do it but sometimes this can give you a broad idea and understanding of the business.
In our culture the orientation if usually informal especially for a small business. However, some business owners would take the time to learn the ropes from the existing business when they know the owner. That is one of the best way to assure of a proper start up procedure.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds