Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think it's smart to buy things that are on sale online?

Buying things online is fun. You get to compare prices and chose the best qualities.
There are lots of reviews to go over, tto help with your decision. There are various sellers and products to choose from.

Advertisement Placeholder
If the products that are being sold online are of good quality, then there's nothing wrong wrong with buying the products online. The problem is that some of these products that are sold within those festive season at ridiculously cheap prices are usually of low quality, while some are near their expiration date if not already expired.

Ordering for things from online shopping malls now is a kind of trend. Almost every one is taking part in it and the good part is that these items are sold at cheaper rates compared to what they are sold in the open market.
Online shopping is definitely way cheaper. The only thing to worry about is the cost of shipping fee. And one of the reason why products at physical stores are expensive is because they also pay an expensive rent for their store.

Online shopping is definitely way cheaper. The only thing to worry about is the cost of shipping fee. And one of the reason why products at physical stores are expensive is because they also pay an expensive rent for their store.

Exactly. Over here one of the most popular online stores is called Jumia. There is nothing in the world today that you can't find on Jumia and they do sell good quality products even though the prices are very cheap.

Yes it is smart to buy things that are not on sale online because not everything are on sale online, the offline market is still more effective is some countries than online market, so you can not really get all the things you need from the online market, therefore is very safe to get good offline that is not on sale online.

Yes, I think it's cool and saves you some stress going to shops and all that. But then I have vowed never to buy clothing items online because of quality issues. I am sticking to electronics and other items that have a general standard.

Absolutely smart to buy things online once.

Sometimes it is wise to make your family happy by buying things online for them especially during festive periods.

Those flash sales people need to be careful too not to be ridiculous not to fall victim of flashy and cheap products.

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
People do buy things online every now then. Just be sure of the site you are buying from.some site have stood the test of time and are known as legit sites world wise. Also do research about any site that you intend to buy from if you are not sure of,read about their warranty and return back policy,read about their payment systems.etc

Buying goods online has its own advantages and disadvantages,but the advantages sides are much due to the fact that it helps saves you a lot of stress, you can even shop your goods from any part of the world which means you have many choices to select from.

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
Buying things online saves you time and energy, but for some commodity such as clothes or shoes, you might get disappointed because what you saw online might not be what will be delivered to you.

People do buy things online every now then. Just be sure of the site you are buying from.some site have stood the test of time and are known as legit sites world wise. Also do research about any site that you intend to buy from if you are not sure of,read about their warranty and return back policy,read about their payment systems.etc
That's what I do. If possible, I like to buy on the shops that I previously made a transaction with. At least I would feel somehow at ease knowing that last one was successful. If it's electronic products I'll be buying, it's important to check its warranty and return policy.

Sales aren't what they seemed to be like how sales used to be, Boxing day sales and black Fridays sales used to be one day only, now it goes on for a week. It's a marketable skill that they all do ;) Meaning before the sales have arrived on us they put the cost of times up each day and make it expensive then drop the price down by 50% off saying it's the best deal ever and turns out that you aren't getting that much off.

Me, I shop for hours and research for the best buy that you can get your hands on :)

You are very correct it is important and smart to buy online people find it easier and convenient to access items online any where.

Online purchase is the best now because there is a guarantee security for making online purchases.
My advice is that people should see online payment as smart and easy.

I think it is a very good idea to buy things when they are on sale. If you do this continuously with things that you need or that you need in the future you will see that you may end up saving quite a bit as well, because the price may just continue to go up. I tend to do this when it comes to grocery items and those type if items because when you need it in coming months it may be much more expensive and this way you are helping your budget down the road as well which will allow you to put more into savings.

It is actually safe and stress free to but things online depending on how much trust you have in the company. So as not to fall into the hands of quacks and liars who pretend to sale but are in fact crooks. And also getting exactly what you ordered online should be an added advantage.

Sales aren't what they seemed to be like how sales used to be, Boxing day sales and black Fridays sales used to be one day only, now it goes on for a week. It's a marketable skill that they all do ;) Meaning before the sales have arrived on us they put the cost of times up each day and make it expensive then drop the price down by 50% off saying it's the best deal ever and turns out that you aren't getting that much off.

Me, I shop for hours and research for the best buy that you can get your hands on :)
You're so right! I noticed a lot of they claimed to be "discounted" aren't really that much. They just do that to make it appealing to the customers. In fact, I've been a victim of that strategy along with my family a few times.

I usually spend hours to search for the things to buy. I compare the price , reading the reviews and see which one is the best.

Why not there is nothing I buy stuff online.
There different online shopping sites that you can trust why buying products online.

With the introduction of charge back your security is guaranteed. Feel free to be smart enough to shop online.
Yes of course, it is a good idea to buy things for sale online, some online stores like Jumia and Konga even offerBlack Friday sales for customers where they give great discounts on anything you buy. It's a good idea to buy online.

That's what I do. If possible, I like to buy on the shops that I previously made a transaction with. At least I would feel somehow at ease knowing that last one was successful. If it's electronic products I'll be buying, it's important to check its warranty and return policy.
Very spot on. Always do business with site you have done business with,the idea of jumping from one site to another to buy items is a big no. And always read return policy before making any purchases on any site to be on a safe side.
[automerge]1610372697[/automerge]
You are very correct it is important and smart to buy online people find it easier and convenient to access items online any where.

Online purchase is the best now because there is a guarantee security for making online purchases.
My advice is that people should see online payment as smart and easy.
Very true, online buying and selling is the future and it's going global.even food vendors do make it possible for you to make orders online now, business that run services too do online business online presence saves time and it's efficient it done properly.

Personally, I buy things from online and I have never had any problem with that. But one needs to be careful and buy only from recognized sites

Not falling to scam websites is very important when buying things online. I've heard cases of people losing life savings just because they used their credit cards on a scam site.

You just have to know and trust whichever site you're shopping with. For instance, all my trusty sites often run online ONLY promotions. So it's always worth checking in case you catch one. Superdry, one of my firm favourites, used to regularly run sales on their eBay store.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds