Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think it's smart to buy things that are on sale online?

Why not. Online has been one of the easiest method of sales. Though there are scam everywhere. But then, one has to find a trusted and widely know platform for online sales. Online sales can be two faced but when you get the right online store, then transaction and sales are made easy

Advertisement Placeholder
Before you consider to get things online from an online vendor, verification of such vendor authenticity is needful as we have a lot of scammers online disguise as real vendor, so make sure they are registered with the required authority before you initiate any transaction with them
It is not a problem buying things online from an online store. Looking at this subject, you need to look at the reputation or reviews from other people from that site before buying or purchasing from it?

If you are planning on buying gifts, sales are a great time to purchase things for your aunt, your colleagues and your buddies alike. Offers such as “3 scarves at the price of 1” or “Buy 1, get 1 free” can get you a lot more gifts covered in a shorter timeframe.

In my own simple opinion I feel the world is really moving fast technically and we can’t deny the fact that virtual shopping has take over the world. It is therefore advisable to follow trends and learn how to shop online. Though there is a disadvantage to getting things online but we can say for sure it the best way to get your goods

Yes it is advisable to buy things online. But before you do so ensure to check properly the type of online sale company you want to purchase something from. Take for instance buying things on sales on Amazon is 100% safe compare to buying things on another online shop

Home » Save Money
Advertiser Disclosure

Why Buying Things on Sale is an Awful Way to Save​

Trent Hamm
Trent Hamm – Founder & ColumnistLast Updated: April 9, 2020
Suit on sale, in Lappeenranta by aNantaB on Flickr!For years, I’ve been on a closed email list with a group of like-minded people who enjoy sharing internet links with amusing comments (think of an email version of fark or reddit). Lately, though, the list has been completely overrun by a group of about two or three people who have become completely obsessed with bargain hunting for stuff.
On an individual basis, the messages are innocuous. For example, one recent email was for Heroes: Season 1 on DVD for $29.95, a pretty strong price. Given the people on the list, of which a large number are lifelong comic book fans, this seems like a worthwhile thing to mention since many of them are either fans of Heroes or are potential fans of the show. If you make a splurge purchase like this once a month, it’s not that big of a deal, and it’s something that many people on that list might enjoy.
The problem comes in when you read ten or more of these messages a day. The Watchmen for $8.99! Guitar Hero: Aerosmith for $19.99! A 50″ LED TV for $799! People were even linking to cheap eBay auctions.
It culminated (for me) with a recent email to the list (emphasis added):
Thanks for the emails guys! I saved so much money this week!
I realized, right then, that this had turned into a “deals” list, so I unsubscribed.

A Look at Bargain Hunting​

What’s Wrong With Finding Bargains?​

A lot of people might read through those prices and think, “Wow! Nice deals!” For the most part, they are solid discounts on what you’d normally pay, and if you were already thinking of buying one of those items, it’s probably not a bad time to go ahead and pull the trigger.

I believe sale is promotion, the seller slash the price of his or her product to a certain or affordable amount and buyers take advantage of the sales period and buy cheaply, there is nothing bad about taking advantage of sales, you buy cheap because you may not get that product that same price again.

Additionally, websites often have more exclusive sales and discounts than in physical stores, and you may be able to find products that were not discounted in-store available online for a much cheaper price. You are then able to pick these products up from your local store or get them delivered to your house.

Of course yes because when they are on sale it means it comes with some benefits. You either get a chance to win something or a form of appreciation for buying. And most of the time when an item is on sale the price is usually discounted to be lesser.

It not bad to buy things online, considering the stress it'll save you because it'll be delivered to your doorstep. However, everything has it's disadvantage.there are risks involved in buy things online too

In a trend, purchasing products online comes with its own advantages and disadvantages. If you buy from a website that you have never heard of, you may be giving money to a fake product. I have seen a case where someone had been fooled by a fake iPhone that was by purchased via online shopping.

Yes oooo, it is smart because they are cheap, just like you said, most at times we save for this period, because this period comes with lots and lots of sales, the black Friday is there with lots of product cheap, is good to buy at this time if you have money.

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
There is nothing wrong by including it saves you time, and energy going to the market to purchase that product. Buying products online makes life very easy as you will be sitting at the comfort of your home waiting for the delivery. E-commerce have really made sales easier, and faster in our generation.

It is good but sometimes it could be a bitter experience, it saves or from stress of going to the market

It is smart to buy things online, the only danger is the quality and most of them allow the option acceptance or rejection of the product though within a specified number of days.
The market is growing and they are aware that customers assurance of statement of quality may or may not be meet at all time hence the option of pay-on-delivery for some items.
Online stores gives you an added advantage because you have different seller of a single item and hence price range allows you to buy same product at the best price and you can use the price range to your advantage by checking the price online and buying in open markets. At least you now know the worth of the item

Well internet is the order of the day now. Virtually everything is done online these days. Therefore buying things online too is no more new. Buying things online can be said to be smart because it makes it easy to make your purchases, make payment and get your goods even right at your doorstep without any stress.

The online offers during the holidays are always great. They save you so much money and you get to celebrate with family and friends. In my country, online shopping has become so rampant and well appreciated. We take great advantage of the holiday offers.

Buying goods online comes with is own advantage and disadvantage. If you buy goods online you might be unfortunate to be giving a fake product. I have seen a case where by a fake iPhone was delivered to a buyer through online buying
Yes! I think it is a good opportunity Since the rise of large internet-based e-commerce sites, the growth of online shopping has been exponential, with a huge increase in the number of consumers choosing to buy online rather than in-store. Many traditional retailers have also followed suit, with most shops now having a dedicated e-commerce website from which 9consumers can make online purchases, from high street brands to charities. Even brands which no longer exist on the high street are often available online. With new services such as Click and Collect blossoming on the internet, here are some of the reasons why online shopping is better than purchasing in-store. .

It's smart to buy things that are on sale online​

Additionally, websites often have more exclusive sales and discounts than in physical stores, and you may be able to find products that were not discounted in-store available online for a much cheaper price.You are then able to pick these products up from your local store or get them delivered to your house.

Provided it is a reputable online store like AliExpress, jumia, konga and the likes, there is nothing wrong in that. Just make sure you review the product carefully before placing your order.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds