Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think it's smart to buy things that are on sale online?

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
I do buy thing online mostly from store with good reputation, else I would pay on delivery. Buying things online is cool as it saves stress .
[automerge]1608489250[/automerge]
In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
I do buy thing online mostly from store with good reputation, else I would pay on delivery. Buying things online is cool as it saves stress .

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I do not like buying things from an online store whether they are on sales or not....... The experiences I have had with online traders especially those that sell clothes... They always send the opposite of what they display

It's smart to buy this things that are on sale online, but don't you think it is also risky, smartness sometimes can make one loose so many things, online orderings might not get you the initial quality you have always wanted to get

It's good to by things are selling online if you want to buy it in bulk so that you receive it on time. But if you buy a single thing online, it may take long time before you receive it. So, that is good and bad effect of it.

Yeah, i think i know those 2 shops you are talking about, perhaps we're from the same country.
To answer your questions yes it is. People who takes advantage of these sales are also selling the discounted items they bought for a higher price.

This is not to smear the online stores. I had a sad experience of buying an action camera that was on sale last year. It is my policy not to buy electronic items online but I have to admit that I was tempted. When the small camera arrived it worked for 5 to 10 minutes only. Afterwards the screen showed nothing which means the camera is either faulty or fake. That is a hard lesson for me but now I have learned that.

Of course, it's smart if not, e-commerce would have collapsed due to a lack of patronage from people. It's smart to order things online but be sure it's a reputable site, not the one that will send a doll size gown for an adult size order.

I buy most of the products I use on the major retail online stores, this has an added advantage because I can compare different stores and products at once also online stores often have more exclusive sales and more attractive discounts than the traditional physical stores.

If it's from a verified source it's okay because it saves time and it also reduce stress associated with purchasing the good. It's smart to buy things online but it's at the same time risky

yes that is what is common now as we advance in technology somethings are left behind, I think we have not see all technology have to offer
Online shopping is a great way to compare prices, find bargains and save money from anywhere with an internet or mobile data connection. But as its popularity has increased, so have the risks, with more and more people trying to scam you out of your money or steal your card details.

Well, yes and no. You probably don't want to buy up everything on sale. Buying up certain items on sale that could draw a profit if sold, could draw in a lot more money in the long run. But, buying up everything doesn't garauntee you'll make a profit from what you buy. So there's always a risk with buying stuff on sale, as you could be wasting your money, even though it's on sale.

Yes sale on shopping is really wonderful for us. In Pakistan also at the end of every season we enjoy 50%-70% sale on each items. That is really saving money trend. And beneficial for those who couldnt buy things at high prices. Its really amazing.

Yes it is advisable and safe to buy things online. Shopping online is cost and stress effective. Saves you the stress of transporting to the shop and having to look through tons of the same products before selection. While buying online there are sections that allow you to input the exact products you want and your house address for delivery. This delivery services are real deal because there are fast and accurate. You do not have to worry if your goods are safe, because there are and it anything goes wrong they are refunds.

It's always proved bad experience for me to buy anything online, because most people post very attractive images but when we receive our order, that will be of very low quality. So i don't prefer to buy any thing online.

It's always proved bad experience for me to buy anything online, because most people post very attractive images but when we receive our order, that will be of very low quality. So i don't prefer to buy any thing online.
I agree with you. I will give an example related to food about what you said. For instance, when we go to a fast food restaurant, we often look for menu and see a very pleasing picture of food with it. On the menu it looks big, many and worth its price but when the food arrive and ready to eat, it looks otherwise.

That is called false advertisement. That goes the same thing with what you said. It's very dissapointing to experience such thing.

Buying things online has its own advantage and disadvantage.

Yes, if you see the prices are affordable and such offers ll give you benefits.then you can buy products which are on sale. But sometimes sellers make sale offers on such products which are not on demand and they are not able to sell in normal days. So be careful,and must check the quality of the product before buying.

It was recently I started running online stuff,just like every other business it has it own up aND Down
Buying goods online comes with is own advantage and disadvantage. If you buy goods online you might be unfortunate to be giving a fake product. I have seen a case where by a fake iPhone was delivered to a buyer through online buying

It's wise to buy goods online at times because it reduces the stress of going out to buy it from a store, and it sometimes cheap especially when it comes to buying electronics online, and at times it is not wise because what you order for in most cases is not what they deliver, coz its a like a black market.

It was recently I started running online stuff,just like every other business it has it own up aND Down
Buying goods online comes with is own advantage and disadvantage. If you buy goods online you might be unfortunate to be giving a fake product. I have seen a case where by a fake iPhone was delivered to a buyer through online buying

Before you consider to get things online from an online vendor, verification of such vendor authenticity is needful as we have a lot of scammers online disguise as real vendor, so make sure they are registered with the required authority before you initiate any transaction with them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds