Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think it's smart to buy things that are on sale online?

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
The world is going digital and we should move along with it . The usual big promo done by top online shops ,is something that one will not want to miss for anything because there is always a reduction in price of the goods sold that day . Infact offline shops usually buy during the Black Friday to sell offline at a higher profit

Advertisement Placeholder
It is good to buy online, but it must be from a reliable platform that deliver quality goods and product. Sometimes buying online is cheap, because they give discount on some product during Christmas and new year. Some even go to the extent of selling at half price.

Deal items go discounted for different explanations behind various classes.

Hardware items have short life expectancy. They become outdated decently fast. So selling them at the opportune time is essential to produce some income.

Dress, Footwear and adornments - organizations dispatch new design wear after at regular intervals. Extra stock loses its incentive regarding size, and shading. I don't think this class truly loses any worth on the off chance that you get the correct size and shading. Afterall, nothing leaves style. What one wears is trendy to other people and it's about the decision.

Besides, organizations can't bear to lose income on the off chance that they save old stuff on rack for more.

Yeah ,we can call it smartness because if we are purchasing dresses online costly and after some times they are on sale so we can buy the same dresses on sale as well even the quality and items are same so i think it's smart to buy things online on sale, because there is no difference between buying on sale or buying in original pricess

Most of the times here in Nigeria when you order online for any product especially if it is shipped from abroad, it will be returned that they are out of stock or shipping fee is high. The delay in the online sales is discouraging at times.

Now a days people are buying things online due to pendamic situations outside the home.Same thing i will talk about buying in sale is not the bad thing every year they are providing sale and giving the opportunities to buy things on discount prices.
So i think this is really smart work to buy things online on sale wothout facing difficulties going outside we can easily buy and order the things sitting at home

Why wouldn't I take advantage of online sales especially during the festival period.

Buying things online offers a lots of benefits which including less stress, and saving of cash that I would have spent on transportation.

The aspect I like most about buying goods online is Pay on Delivery that comes with most offers. This gives me chance to check the product I order for before I make the payment

Why wouldn't I take advantage of online sales especially during the festival period.

Buying things online offers a lots of benefits which including less stress, and saving of cash that I would have spent on transportation.

The aspect I like most about buying goods online is Pay on Delivery that comes with most offers. This gives me chance to check the product I order for before I make the payment
Here we call it Cash on Delivery. I also like this kind of payment method because if ever the product has failed to be delivered, I wouldn't have any lost as I haven't pay for it.

Although we should be mindful for the seller and delivery guy and avoid missing the delivery to prevent any losses on their side.

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas
Patronizing online business would be term as smart attempt, if the money of the commodity or product will be given to the carrier after due delivery of the goods has change possession from the buyer to the seller. However, online business is a stress free business term which gives easy access to buying and selling.

I am very comfortable buying my goods and services online but it depends on the kind of good it is. Not every good can be purchased online, some are better bought offline.

Whatever the end of the year sales are called, I won't buy if the item listed is not on my essential needed item list. I see some friends and family save up funds for that time of the year, not knowing what they will buy them but they will say it's the time to get things at lesser fee so they will just buy even if they don't need the product as at now.

Yes if its very popular and trustworthy no harm in buying online.
I have also found that online marketers give our better discounts to their customers especially during festive seasons.

Yeah, I have bought many times things for the sales and mostly are very well and good. I think, we should avail benefit from this offer. But some times there are not so much products in sales, so at that times we should avoid to purchase.

I LOVE shopping and absolutely adore shopping online as well. So whether the sale is online or in a regular bricks and mortar store doesn't make any difference to me. I have my trusty, go-to online retailers that I swear by, so there's no trust issue at all. Plus I've worked out each of the 'size structures' and know exactly what to order. My husband hates online shopping because he struggles with the sizing differences from one online retailer to the next. I have no such issue whatsoever and always get my size right.

Buying things online is really a smart thing to do. it made life easier for people. It saves one the stress of having to go to the market to shop and buy stuff. With online marketing, one can simply stay in his room and browse through what ever he wishes to buy and then place an order. Package will be delivered to door step. Online buying of stuff made life really easy.

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
In your country the online store may be send the same product which they are showing on their timeline.
But in my country the online store show the best thing on their timeline and send the oddest thing to their customers.

Buy goods online is good because it reduces alot of stress and make good and services available to your door step, it make thing easier to get and the price sometimes is more considerable because there are alot of thing you can get but can easily get online.

I dont think there is something wrong in doing so , i have friends who buys things online and even earn through the affiliate marketing company they are earning from , so nothing is wrong there , onky make sure its a trusted site

Buying online things is never a bad thing in as much as you are buying from a legit online website and you have people like one or two even more than that and have bought something from the website and also if it has been delivered to them .surely you can buy

Oh yes its really smart to buy things on sale online and that's if it's what you really want to buy and it depends on you because you can't buy what you don't need online or what's not useful to you because it's going to be useless and it doesn't even bring any sense at all buying what you don't need and be careful before buying things because sometimes it looks like what you looking for but not what you really need

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds