Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think it's smart to buy things that are on sale online?

There is nothing wrong with buying things online i will rather call it a smart idea because it saves stress and expenses of going to the market yourself instead you will have it at your doorstep and it will be delivered to it and you will be able to use for necessary reasons.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is becoming increasingly popular that sales or buying of goods and services online is now normal. We have to be very careful though because there are a lot of scammers who are out to deprive other people of their hard earned monies. Make sure you verify the site URL that you are only negotiating with the right site, avoid sharing personal information about yourself and research about the product first.

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
Online shopping is amazing always because with this we can get products in cheap rate and in our country organized a sale 12.12 on daraz.pk , people are excited for shopping from here it gives a lot of opportunity and we get extra reward from shopping .
[automerge]1609346485[/automerge]
In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
Online shopping is amazing always because with this we can get products in cheap rate and in our country organized a sale 12.12 on daraz.pk , people are excited for shopping from here it gives a lot of opportunity and we get extra reward from shopping .

Buying things online is very good, it's stress less ,one just orders ones good and pay little sum for delivery fee. I buy a lot of things online because sometimes its cheaper to do so and remain convenient

Buying things during discount period kind of have it's disadvantage...imagine during the black friday I ordered a phone pouch in a discount price and got a fake one....I prefer getting things during normal sale period

I don't think there is any smartness in that, buying from online stores doesn't make the product you bought different from the ones that was bought offline,it is still the same product and the same function they'll serve

Buying things online in my country is like taking a big gamble, I mean it's a 50-50 stuff, most times it's not what you see that you get. Except ofcourse it's from trusted names of established companies.But if it's from a regular seller you met on online, bro I think you are on your own.

Buying things during discount period kind of have it's disadvantage...imagine during the black friday I ordered a phone pouch in a discount price and got a fake one....I prefer getting things during normal sale period
That's one of the disadvantages about ordering online, in general, not just when there is sales. We are unable to test and see the actual product at the time we made the purchase. We can only hope that we get it on good condition. However, the one thing we can do is reading the reviews on that certain shop.

The online stores are no fools. Most of those discounted goods are probably too old in stock or has developed a light fault. So they reduced their price to attract unsuspecting buyers. And most times these buyers will not have the temerity to return them and ask for refund because they bought it cheaper. So it is not always advisable to go for them.

Online shopping sites are helping people to purchase their needs and make easy to pick their choice but some one have low quality things. That's why people are afraid to buy things online. If there is a check and balance system for online shopping then it's very nice.

In every country where u live, there are many good or bad online brands and you are also aware from those, so you can purchase a good stuff in good prices dont go for those products which are very new in market and also u can check feedback from social media about there product by which u can take an idea of that thing u are gonna buy.

It isn't as bad as most people make it seem, all you just have to do is ensure you are purchasing or shopping from a secured store to avoid credit card theft and confirm that the online store actually delivers goods in good condition and all items are exactly as they are displayed in picture.

Of course, I buy things online most of the time. You just need to know who you are patronizing. And like you said, they offer huge discount and bonuses which is way better than the shop. The shops I buy things from mostly are jumia, konga, jiji etc.

Getting stuff on sale online doesn't mean u are smart all you just have to do is to be careful when buy stuff on sale online not to buy fake good cause that will be the painful part of it.

Ordering for things from online shopping malls now is a kind of trend. Almost every one is taking part in it and the good part is that these items are sold at cheaper rates compared to what they are sold in the open market.

It's a smart move buying some online products but not all. Most at times some don't deliver the original quality of the product you initially ordered for and this has been a major problem to me buying online.

I think it depends on what do you want to buy online for example if you're buying electronic then you need to be conscious as there are lot of fake electronic and before buying electronic online you must search for a trusted website that has high quality products and buy from there, it's not really advisable to buy something like a land or estate online without seeing it physically as scammers can sell fake land for you

I think is smart to buy goods online, but it a personal decision because it risk some times you may send your money to buy goods online you won't see it, but it depends some company.

In my country, that period you mention is called Black Friday. It is normal and saver to buy things online. But we need to inspect the goods or products very well during delivery because at times, they don't bring exact copy of what we order..

Yes of course, it is a good idea to buy things for sale online, some online stores like Jumia and Konga even offerBlack Friday sales for customers where they give great discounts on anything you buy. It's a good idea to buy online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds