Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think it's smart to buy things that are on sale online?

It's a personal decision and to my opinion you don't always have to buy because people are buying or because of seasonal trending.

Advertisement Placeholder
It all depends on what you want to buy online buying cloths would be a bad idea as you dont know the accurate size and all but things like electronics would be better so it all depend on you

Of course, it's smart if not, e-commerce would have collapsed due to a lack of patronage from people. It's smart to order things online but be sure it's a reputable site, not the one that will send a doll size gown for an adult size order.
although is not bad to buy something online but no matter was there are some things you should never buy online, you should not order for a land or any landed property online because you might be scam and people can even sell fake land for you because most of this online store require payment before delivery

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
Today, people like online shopping due to lack of time or rush in the market. And there are many online shopping stores from which we can buy anything we want. But every online store is not even reliable because where people are working legally, there are plenty of legal workers. So I have a good online store with ali express and facebook about which people's opinion is good.

although is not bad to buy something online but no matter was there are some things you should never buy online, you should not order for a land or any landed property online because you might be scam and people can even sell fake land for you because most of this online store require payment before delivery
You're absolutely right. I would never buy a property like house and land online. These kind of things needs to be bought in person, and see legal documents. I don't even like to purchase electronic products like gadgets online because of the fear that I might get the fake one, and also the fact that I like to test it first.

You're absolutely right. I would never buy a property like house and land online. These kind of things needs to be bought in person, and see legal documents. I don't even like to purchase electronic products like gadgets online because of the fear that I might get the fake one, and also the fact that I like to test it first.
is true Because a lot of online company has been selling fake product for peoples,that's why I sometimes people advised that if you buy something online you are buying at your own risk because there is 50% chance of that thing being a fake one,but even in physical store they do always sale fake product but is there anyway we can identify the fake one from the genuine one ?

is true Because a lot of online company has been selling fake product for peoples,that's why I sometimes people advised that if you buy something online you are buying at your own risk because there is 50% chance of that thing being a fake one,but even in physical store they do always sale fake product but is there anyway we can identify the fake one from the genuine one ?
It's really frustrating that there's a lot of fake products out there. As someone like me who doesn't really know much about technology, it's pretty hard for me to distinguished which one is fake or not. But at least at physical stores, you can see or test the product before you buy it.

It's really frustrating that there's a lot of fake products out there. As someone like me who doesn't really know much about technology, it's pretty hard for me to distinguished which one is fake or not. But at least at physical stores, you can see or test the product before you buy it.
Ok for example if you go to a physical store to buy a cell phone but you are presented with a fake Chinese low-quality phone compared to the original phone you needed to buy how will you know ?
[automerge]1610443308[/automerge]
Ok for example if you go to a physical store to buy a cell phone but you are presented with a fake Chinese low-quality phone compared to the original phone you needed to buy how will you know ?

[automerge]1610443308[/automerge]

Perhaps if the mobile phone functions slower and will most likely a lag issue than its usual for a new phone. Fake phones are probably cheaper given it's low quality. The camera is one to look out for as well. Basically we should compare the specs, so it's important to make some research about the unit we're about to purchase.

maybe if you are planning to resell them or you think you can use them for something later, then why not, otherwise no, why would you spend your money on things you don't even need? i mean that's pretty stupid if you ask me

Sure! I think it's a smart move to buy from an online store, not everything can be gotten from your local store around you, coupled with they come at a discounted rate that are mouth watering, it's advisable to vet properly to avoid being scammed also check out their history to see reviews from other people to know if they're legit.

well I personally do not see anything wrong with buying something that are sold online as far as what you are buying is legit because there are some trusted online company who have been offering to sell genuine products out there you can just buy it from them but sometimes I do not advise someone to buy something like electronic online because there is higher possibility of buying a fake product.

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
Well it all depends on what you are buying, I stop buying thing like clothes and shoe online because most often what you see on the site might be different from what you get on delivery, the size also can also be different from your body size.

I have bought many things online and some I regret buying it because what I got was not what I bargained for. It appears good with the pictures displayed online but I was surprised when it was delivered to me. I was satisfied with some.

Well it all depends on what you are buying, I stop buying thing like clothes and shoe online because most often what you see on the site might be different from what you get on delivery, the size also can also be different from your body size.
I very much buy clothes online that is affordable and I will wear on my house only. But I never buy expensive stuffs like shoes because like you said, i might get the wrong size.
I have bought many things online and some I regret buying it because what I got was not what I bargained for. It appears good with the pictures displayed online but I was surprised when it was delivered to me. I was satisfied with some.
I know this feeling. It's disappointing that the order you received are far from your expectations.

if you want it and need it then buy it it will just become ridiculous when you buy things that is not usefull for you. when you buy online it is very addicting that is why you have to control your self from buying that is not useful for you

Yes, I think it is a good opportunity to take advantage of the offers, since they come with good discounted prices, you have to take advantage of the moment
It is my thinking

It depends, but 70% you must not. A lot of products online that put on sale were fake, it is far from the description indicated on the products specification, you will a big disappointment and regret than satisfaction. Much better if you buy at physical stores.

There is nothing wrong in buying online sales if you have the money to spend. What is wrong is buying something unnecessary, meaning you bought it because there is sale. Always remember that the needs should come first before the wants. And avoid compulsive buying.

Considering the present situation of the world, lockdown due to Covid-19, there isn't much option as to buying things online. All sales have been virtual therefore, it very good to get product online. You might not necessarily trust all stores.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds