Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think it's smart to buy things that are on sale online?

Of course I will call that a smart thing to do. As this will help you in cutting cost of buying such items at other times that are not such bonanza periods. You should go for it if you get or see such opportunity

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes it is, as far as the site is genuine and has positive reputation. Online shopping has helped more during the lockdown, as it has helped in getting things done despite the lockdown by helping businesses to strive and also helping the masses to survive the long lockdown.

I think it is a good opportunity to be buy sales, at times the risk is the delay in the receiving of the goods, but online sales are cheap and affordable.
[automerge]1631781779[/automerge]
This is very affordable and fast to buy online, but the site must be genuine and trusted by the person who is in need of the goods.

Yes it is, as far as the site is genuine and has positive reputation. Online shopping has helped more during the lockdown, as it has helped in getting things done despite the lockdown by helping businesses to strive and also helping the masses to survive the long lockdown.
Yeah, online shopping has been really helpful during the pandemic. So I don't see any problem in shopping online. As long as the platform is trustworthy and see good quality products.

What i think is smart is to buy things that you need whether it is on sale or not. Most times products on sale especially during promos just lure you to buy what you did not even budget for. Unless you really need it at the moment, you end up spending more when you think you are saving some discount.

Yes it is smart to buy things that I've been still online but I will advise you not to buy food product online but you can buy things like clothes electronics.
I have come to realise that it is quite safe to buy product on a flash sales only on trusted online stores like jumia and Amazon but any other kind of e-commerce website that offers its flash sales may not be genuine about it.
[automerge]1631816112[/automerge]
I don't even see any reason why this original poster is actually asking this question because most things that are being sold online so I do not see any reason why he will be asking if it was for someone to purchase an item online.

Last edited:
At a point I said that buying online is simply lessening the stress for us. Now you have to know where you buy and what you buy. If you had to pay $4 as transport to buy a particular thing that you can buy online, why not save it and order online atleast pay $2 for the errand delivery.

Yes, especially trusted ones. You can ask around so you won't fall into wrong hands.
I think you can decide to pay or not if what you ordered for is not what is being delivered to you.

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.

I tend to buy products online because it is cheap but guess what? What I ordered is not what I usually get. Mostly the products are not durable so I've stopped the habit especially clothes.

You are correct, it happens during November to December time and some part of New year. Some companies or businesses use this medium to appreciate their customers by making things cheaper at these periods while also attracting new customers. But I think one also needs to me very careful not to buy inferior goods with the rush. It is just my opinion though.

If you can find a good thing that you can readily profit from then it will be wise of you to buy even in bulk and then wait for the promo to end then you resell it in an open market.

Yes, sometimes online stuff are cheaper and has more quality than things you buy from shops or street and some are not so it depends on what you're buying

It depends on the platform I am buying from,if it is a trusted platform I can go ahead and buy but it won't be all the time.

As much as the media always ramp up the idea of Black Friday sales or whatever tag they give it, it's always more frustrating to lay hands on the product. I could remember having sleepless nights just to purchase a video game on one Black Friday sale. I missed out.

Yes, I think it is a good opportunity to take advantage of the offers, since they come with good discounted prices, you have to take advantage of the moment
Over here, I make use of Jumia always to purchase my products online and I do take advantage of their black Friday to get their products at discounted prices.

Yes, it is a good idea to buy items that are available at a cheap price. However, you must be careful when it comes to buying things only. make sure the website is genuine and there is money back guarantee on the product.

If a product is too cheap, then you should check its quality or expiry date. Some of these companies could be selling good cheaply because they are old or are of really low quality

when you are making purchase online, you need to see if the product is new or refurbished, where it is located, how much you will be paying, how much the same product cost offline etc.

Yes, but you have to be careful and smart in order to verify that such items are in good condition before purchasing them. You also have to be very wise in order to avoid being scammed or defrauded by fraudsters.

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
The festive seasons are times we love to spend on ourselves and loved ones.
Some people would love to order gifts online while others do not
It is not bad to order items online, to a great extent, it is safe.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds