Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think it's smart to buy things that are on sale online?

As far as I'm concerned, there are so many trustworthy online shopping sites where you can easily order for anything you want and it will be delivered to your home.
You are right but some untrustworthy people are trooping in to use the opportunity to scam a lot of unsuspecting customers them or sell fake products to them.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no two ways about buying things online than it is risky. You don't know the mind of the seller if you will be duped or not.

There is no two ways about buying things online than it is risky. You don't know the mind of the seller if you will be duped or not.
There are many online businesses that actually do not hold up their end of the deal however if you are able to use a reputable seller then it is best to buy things when it is on sale in order to try and increase your profit margin if you are reselling it.

I think they are called flash sales, they are very risky to spend money on, so be very careful not to fall victim to such kind of thing all in the name of buying stuffs online at a ridiculously cheap price
Yes it is ok to buy things online but one has to have a good trip on the site that he or she is buying stuff from the only site I know it's reliable that I normally buy things online from Is jumia

It is good to buy things online especially when they are doing a huge discount promo. This is the reason why some people save for the Cyber Monday and Black Friday so as to buy things as cheaper rate.

Why not? It is how you look at your own principle, even if you are thinking it's not real probably reach around by asking people about where you want to buy the thing on sell online.

It is very normal for store owners to do some kind of discounted sales at the end of the year so this will be a very good time to get this product for a cheap and sell them when the promo is over.

It's wise to buy goods online at times because it reduces the stress of going out to buy it from a store, and it sometimes cheap especially when it comes to buying electronics online, and at times it is not wise because what you order for in most cases is not what they deliver, coz its a like a black market.
it is true that you can get something you don't order for when you make a purchase online. But this usually happen when you buy from less known brands. This is the reason why it is advisable to buy from a popular brand.

Personally, I buy things from online and I have never had any problem with that. But one needs to be careful and buy only from recognized sites
Of course i agreed with what you said, because i have been buying things online and never had a problem but i always buy from a site that is well recognised and I'm comfortable with their services.

Of course i agreed with what you said, because i have been buying things online and never had a problem but i always buy from a site that is well recognised and I'm comfortable with their services.
I think those who usually have problem are those who buy from or no brand due to the cheaper price they are offering. most of them usually end up having or receive something quite different from what they order online.

is advisable to be very careful whenever you want to buy anything online because there are a lot of people trying to scam others especially if such offer is on Facebook.

Sure it is, but you need to be careful of the kind of sites you purchase stuff from. Some are just scams, while some sell fake products.

It is a good thing to know what offers are available for the different goods that will be put up for sale and to be able to take advantage of it at the best price.

I think they are called flash sales, they are very risky to spend money on, so be very careful not to fall victim to such kind of thing all in the name of buying stuffs online at a ridiculously cheap price
Yes it is good to buy things that I will see you online but one has to monitor and also know that they sent is verified so that you she will not be scammed.

Even though there are some risk involves in buying things online but that does not mean it's not good but make sure you buy from a known company.

Most of the online stores offer a good discount on the products they are selling. So it is going to be a wise decision to buy things from those stores. But you must buy only from the reputable ones so as to avoid getting scammed.

During this period, the sales is called black Friday sales or promo sales. It's important to key into this sales as it will be very much more profitable to the buyer since they will be buying with discount

As Mich as buying things during sales is a smart move, the platform is very important. Some sites have been known to sell products of low quality or even defective goods.

Yes it is good to buy things that I will see you online but one has to monitor and also know that they sent is verified so that you she will not be scammed.
This is the reason why I have to be very careful the kind of product that you will see popping up online to read to buy a ridiculous price because there are very certain situations that ensure that those items are actually meant to scam you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds