Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think it's smart to buy things that are on sale online?

Sure I think what you are describing is black Friday's and promo sales. I don't think or see anything bad if you choose to buy things on thet day. I think it is nice.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very smart to buy online goods that is advertising and deliver it to the doorstep and it makes me to less stress myself in order to get the goods

Over here, I make use of Jumia always to purchase my products online and I do take advantage of their black Friday to get their products at discounted prices.
Excellent, I don't see why you can't take advantage of these opportunities. I think everyone, or the vast majority, enjoys acquiring products of their preferences at a lower cost with the offers.

I don't think there is much of a problem associated with it, just that sometimes they give you a product that is not as attractive and of quality as the way you saw it in their advertisement

I don't think there is much of a problem associated with it, just that sometimes they give you a product that is not as attractive and of quality as the way you saw it in their advertisement
Yeah, sometimes what you see online is not as good as it looks physically. This can disappoint many people. That is why you need to choose an online shopping platform that allows refunds.

I hate it when they do false advertising. I get that they're trying to make the product appealing to us, but it's so much disappointing when the product arrives completely different from what we saw on the advertisement. That's why I tend to look for reviews that includes photos, in that way, I can see the actual products.

I hate it when they do false advertising. I get that they're trying to make the product appealing to us, but it's so much disappointing when the product arrives completely different from what we saw on the advertisement. That's why I tend to look for reviews that includes photos, in that way, I can see the actual products.
You're very correct mate. I was on a friend's apartment when the item he ordered was brought to him and when he opened it I couldn't help but burst into laughter. They should atleast stop deceiving customers online

Well I don't think it is smart to buy things online because for one pictures actually deceive and untill you actually see the goods yourself you won't know of the quality of the goods

Well, buying in shops doesn't make you not smart. They both have their ups and downs, I've purchased things online and ended up regretting. Which ever way works for you is the smart way

I also buy things online for my own consumption because they are cheaper and tax free compared to stores. every store in a mall etc puts their personal addition. the internet is not such a big addition.

I think it would be a good idea to buy stuff online which you may get for a low price. However, you must buy them sooner, as the stores often run out of stocks and many people are not able to buy products after that happens.

I don't see anything wrong with this generally but you just have to try as much as possible to buy product from genuine website that is available within the country you are living.. This is the only sure way

I think it would be a good idea to buy stuff online which you may get for a low price. However, you must buy them sooner, as the stores often run out of stocks and many people are not able to buy products after that happens.
Yes that's also another issue with buying online, another problem one might face is the time frame it might take to receive the products.

It depends on whether the online site is reputable or not. Before making an online purchase, you should check if the site has good customer reviews and is known for delivering their products reliably.

Yes that's also another issue with buying online, another problem one might face is the time frame it might take to receive the products.

Many reputable online stores have a time limit and they promise to deliver products within that specific time limits. I think it is wise to order products from those websites. They will most likely deliver products on time.

Many reputable online stores have a time limit and they promise to deliver products within that specific time limits. I think it is wise to order products from those websites. They will most likely deliver products on time.
That's very true, once you know their time frame, it would be wise to make your orders early. Like my sister is into order and delivery and some persons are waiting till the Christmas week before placing an order. She has told them anyone who place an order that week should not expect to get it before before Christmas.

Of course, there is no problem. Many businesses in order to operate their own products, or to get the ranking of the website, often reduce the price of their own products.

Personally, I buy things from online and I have never had any problem with that. But one needs to be careful and buy only from recognized sites
I have had some complain from some friends who had fallen victim to some fraudulent persons online,and they lost some money in the process,but that does not take away the fact that that medium is convinient,but on e need to be very careful and only go through trusted and credible site.

Yes, it's very smart to buy things online. Although buying things online depends on how confident and trusted your relationship is with the e-commerce company. But most times those selling things personally online turns to defraud their customers.

there is no harm in it. If the prices are good by you then you can shop online. Make sure it is genuine and don't pay until it is delivered to you. Most times the online shops are cheaper.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds