Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think it's smart to buy things that are on sale online?

There was an offer recently on one of the most popular sales stores. The bid is 100 naira or rather 0.24 cents for a product worth a few dollars. It didn't even last a minute. I couldn't check out faster as people were ahead of me. Online deals are good but check the products locally and compare

Advertisement Placeholder
There was an offer recently on one of the most popular sales stores. The bid is 100 naira or rather 0.24 cents for a product worth a few dollars. It didn't even last a minute. I couldn't check out faster as people were ahead of me. Online deals are good but check the products locally and compare
If you were very lucky in getting the item then that would have been a very good deal for you and I have also experienced several things like this and the past two but I wasn't quite lucky to get a very good deal to purchase the product online.

You can very well consider buying all this kind of stuff providing that you believe that they are going to give you a good value for money and you're actually needs them or can sell them later.

It is very good to considering the fact that the prices of products generally are slashed. My only issue is that they're most times substandard products being shipped or sold because the sellers also want to make a profit

Yeah, it is a good thing and an opportunity to buy things you've always wanted to buy at a discounted rate, but be very careful to know what you are buying, don't be in a rush to buy because it appears to be cheap.
[automerge]1628708048[/automerge]
It is a good thing if you can buy them at that moment because they appear to be cheap and affordable in price, you just have to save more for yourself, before the D Day.

Last edited:
Well, it depends on the product you intend to buy. In my country when it comes to items such as shoes or bags, you have to be careful as some my end up shipping stuffts of very low quality.

Indeed, there's no hurt in it. If the costs ready through you after that you can easily store on the internet. Ensure it is actually authentic as well as do not pay out up till it is actually provided to you. Very most opportunities the on the internet stores are actually less expensive.

Well, it depends on the product you intend to buy. In my country when it comes to items such as shoes or bags, you have to be careful as some my end up shipping stuffts of very low quality.
You are right with the quality of the product. That is one issue that I have against buying online. When the quality is not good you will feel like you were scammed. The ads would always look better than reality.

Yes , it's the best time to buy some products from those 2 companies in big sale , because there will be bunch of discounts and offers , coupons and gift cards usually.

It is very smart to buy online, the only thing you must do before buying anything online is to confirm you are buying from a legit store and not entering into scammers den, that way you can be said to be shopping smart.

Yes it is very smart to do that,as long as the product is what will satisfy your need, offline or online you should go for it after all some persons still gets less quality product ofline

I think they are called flash sales, they are very risky to spend money on, so be very careful not to fall victim to such kind of thing all in the name of buying stuffs online at a ridiculously cheap price
Yes this month for you to buy things online but you must verify the online site that it is legit before you start buying from them.

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
Yes is a good one to give families a big treat in the months of ember u hope and wish I am more blessed to be able to make them happy this Christmas because their happiness is my priority I guess.

I prefer buying goods online. Because in my area, goods online from jumia online store is more cheaper than good sold in offline stores

I have noticed the 2 biggest local e-commerce sites here are having a sale once a month. Obviously they are competing with each other. Most of the stores in their site are acceding to provide big discounts to honor the sale for the month. But I guess the discounted price is not really discounted at least some of them are fake prices.

Yes this month for you to buy things online but you must verify the online site that it is legit before you start buying from them.
Well you are very right as it is very pertinent that want me to verify any online website that you need to work on before you can start working on it because there are instances of scammers on the internet nowadays.

Definitely and that why they were made available in the first place so one could and those offers are usually good too as people end up buying lots of items that they have been putting off

I think smart buying means bying things on sale and saving a lot of money. Buying on sales is a good way to save money. I do buy during sales. I eve buy domains whenever there a sale.

I think they are called flash sales, they are very risky to spend money on, so be very careful not to fall victim to such kind of thing all in the name of buying stuffs online at a ridiculously cheap price
Yes it is smart to buy things that I've been still online but I will advise you not to buy food product online but you can buy things like clothes electronics.

In my country, the two of the famous online shop app are always having a big sale almost every month. Especially on november and december, something like 11.11, and 12.12. And many people are going crazy over it, including myself. I think it's nice to treat yourself and your family while saving some money because of sales. Especially that it's almost christmas.
It is good you give yourself and family a nice treat, once in a while just like you said Christmas time, but where you buy things does not matter, either online or offline the quality is the same

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds