Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think its possible making $5 a day via online gig??

it is quite possible for you to make up to that amount of money every day and you can even make more of that depending on how you are doing your business and how people are engaging in the business you are doing, that is the only determination.
it is quite possible for you to make up to that amount of money every day and you can even make more of that depending on how you are doing your business and how people are engaging in the business you are doing, that is the only determination.
It is very possible to make $5 per day if you are online gig, this can only be possible when you are working in multiple site and also those sites are consistent and payment.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have a Fiverr account, especially if you signed up during the beginning, when the platform was a newbie. During the beginning it was easier to get gigs without the overskilled requirement and old accounts may have more possibilities to get hired even today: as each gig costs 5 dollars, old freelancers may earn their 5 daily dollars.

You are one of the people I respect in here because you have the skills to work as a freelancer and also work here in an online forum site, I am only limited to forum sites because of my offline activities.
Its possible, i agree with you dear. Even without much skill it can be enough to earn that a day working online. Some days i earn that amount working on PTP and in my other freelancing gigs.

Of cours you need some skills, like video editing, graphics design, picture editing etc. More skills - more money. But I'm sure that if you are good at something you can learn at least 5$ daily, maybe 10$.

You are one of the people I respect in here because you have the skills to work as a freelancer and also work here in an online forum site, I am only limited to forum sites because of my offline activities.
I understand your offline activities, which isn't given you the time to earn online. But that's not a major problem, since you still earn some amount of money through it.

I think with those skills ( web designing , programming ...) People will be able to earn more than 5$ may be beginners will be earn 5$ in Fiverr or similar sites .
The most determinant factors that determines the amount of money that people can earn online is actually the skills that they have and as for me I do not have any digital skills to work online and so I make do with what I have which can only end me peanuts.

The most determinant factors that determines the amount of money that people can earn online is actually the skills that they have and as for me I do not have any digital skills to work online and so I make do with what I have which can only end me peanuts.
Yes having skills is important in nowadays world , and more people tend to hire to an online job rather than offline one , especially after Covid .

If you have online skill you'll be hired more often onleime than you're hired offline. Work is available here online than offline. Even if you're earning peanuts with skill online you're better off than earning nothing offline.

It is very possible to make $5 per day if you are online gig, this can only be possible when you are working in multiple site and also those sites are consistent and payment.
Except you are freelance worker ,it might be difficult for you to make up to $5 ,but if you're talking about paid to post site ,it is almost impossible to make such amount in a day, it is going to be stressful and you really need more than one pay to post site.

Hmm, even at times some new freelancers don't get noticed or hired and they spend time not winning gigs. But as time proceeds, they'll be moving up gradually.

Its easier in writing but when the original tasks starts you'll simply get stressed up. Transcription isn't an easy task, I've tried it, it didn't work out at the initial stage cos the voices aren't audible enough for your hearing.
It is possible you make $5 a day from online gig if you are the owner of the online site and if you work on multiple sites this can be actualized.

It is possible you make $5 a day from online gig if you are the owner of the online site and if you work on multiple sites this can be actualized.
I've earned that before consecutively online for one month, before the earnings dropped down especially from this forum. Sometimes i make up to that daily online this time around.

Some skills pay so well online. Such skills include programming, web/graphic design and blogging. Using such skills online can earn you even that $5 daily.

Making five dollars a day via any paid online gig is something that can be done and aslo achievable. You only have to be very smart in how you go about achieving it

Yeah it's possible and cool to make 5$ per day on online gig. I have seen a brother of mine earning such, by working hard on four different sites.

Making $5 with paid gigs is not that easy. Fiverr is a really great example where people create many gigs and they still wait for customers to come. Days and even weeks pass, yet they do not get orders. This suggests that making money with gigs is not that easy.

Last edited:
Some skills pay so well online. Such skills include programming, web/graphic design and blogging. Using such skills online can earn you even that $5 daily.
Yes of course those are the skills which could help people to get a good income , staying on forums will help you 2$ a whole day maximum I think .

If you have any of the skills you listed, making $5 a day online wouldn't be a problem at all. You'll earn that and even more than when you measure it based on average everyday.

Honestly there are some things you can do online in which can fetch more than $5 in a day. If you are good at designing logos and website headers you can work at Upwork. I know a person who command $12 per hour for the service I render on the platform.

Honestly there are some things you can do online in which can fetch more than $5 in a day. If you are good at designing logos and website headers you can work at Upwork. I know a person who command $12 per hour for the service I render on the platform.
Yes if you are skilled you can join one of those sites ( upwork , freelancer , guru , Fiverr ) you will get good sum of money each day especially if you get known .

Earning $5 online in a day will be difficult more especially when you don't have a skill because i think even those with the skill don't earn such amount in a day talk more of those without skills, so the best way to earn more online is get a required skill and be patience to develop it then you will earn more online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds