Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think its possible making $5 a day via online gig??

Yeah it's possible and cool to make 5$ per day on online gig. I have seen a brother of mine earning such, by working hard on four different sites.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are some specific skills and sites which can make you earn that as : teaching online and reviewing calls on Humanatic or doing microtasks on Hive micro jobs .

The most reliable earninng opportunities I know of are forum posting websites and I do not think it is ever going to be possible to make $5 daily from there.

The most reliable earninng opportunities I know of are forum posting websites and I do not think it is ever going to be possible to make $5 daily from there.
Exactly even making $2 in a day from a paid to post site is very difficult to achieve . $5 will be impossible because no site will allow anyone to earn such things.

I have been on the search quite some time now, to find that online job that i will earn at least $5 a day with. But it seems uneasy to find, the ones that looks easy are paying peanuts. The one that will pay up to the amount I'm looking for, requires extra work, and some bit of skills to work it out. I don't think i need to face extra hassle before wining my way through such kind of job. I think the kind of job that will bring that amount its quit stressful, and require some skill to become successful through it.

Do you think its possible to earn $5 a day working online without facing extra hassle??
Actually there are possibilities of having a job like that online that pays $5 per day but it's rate is low and if it were it wouldn't be an easy task you are going to be performing at a times .

working online without facing extra hassle and without having any special skill and making $5 per day, I don’t think that’s possible in any online site.Most sites that claim such a thing are later known to be scam

Yes it is possible to make 5$ a day from forums , may be it was possible when Bizdustry was paying 50 biznotes for a comment and 70 biznotes for the threads .

You can make that amount everyday ,is possible but it might be difficult and stressful for you because you really need to work hard, except maybe you are a freelance worker that might not need so much hours to work.

Well, if you are assuming it's possible to make at least $5 from online gigs in a day, then it's definitely not from one website or forum because you can hardly see such forums today.
I am earning only 1 dollar a day and that is the max for the 2 to 4 hours (depending on my offline load). I don't think I could stretch my working hours online to earn $5 in a day although that would be wonderful because it will amount to $150 in a month which is substantial already for me.

Yes, I think it is possible most especially when doing a survey. And also by working hard and putting more effort and time in four to five diferent forums or sites, you will be able to get up to 5$ a day.
Yes I also agree with you that it is possible for one to be making up to that $5 per day online but not in a country like mine whereby surveys are not available to us because of our geographical location and for the fact that we are a developing country.

Yeah I know it is something that is very possible to achieve on a daily basis working online. You have to put a lot of effort in making this happen to gain the trust of your clients to deliver projects on time

I am earning only 1 dollar a day and that is the max for the 2 to 4 hours (depending on my offline load). I don't think I could stretch my working hours online to earn $5 in a day although that would be wonderful because it will amount to $150 in a month which is substantial already for me.

Exactly, I believe it's basically the same package everyone who works on Bizdustry is earning right now. Maybe it would change in the future but it's only time that can tell.

Actually there are possibilities of having a job like that online that pays $5 per day but it's rate is low and if it were it wouldn't be an easy task you are going to be performing at a times .
It wouldn't be an easy tasks to earn from. But if you got the skills you can earn that amount everyday without Much hassle to completing the offers that will earn you that.

Yes it is possible to make 5$ a day from forums , may be it was possible when Bizdustry was paying 50 biznotes for a comment and 70 biznotes for the threads .
At December last year, there was a time they were paying 100 biznotes per comment too, but those cool moments are gone already.

That time was pretty cool here back then, Alex used it to compensate those who lost their biznotes due to the accident that occurred here which members lost their hard earned BN. I just hope to see such moment again sooner on the forum.

It might be hard to earn $5 daily but there is always a way out maybe in a way you can decide to work of different sites and the aggregate can make $5 per day

At December last year, there was a time they were paying 100 biznotes per comment too, but those cool moments are gone already.
Yes I forgot about christmas prize I remind that I didn't get profits because server problems , but the platform still good and attracting as long as we can earn up to 1$ a day .

I think it is possible to earn that amount online, but you must have some very high paying skills like web design and programming. Also, monetizing a blog and being really active in creating and promoting content.
Yes I think this is one wise and brilliant idea I have heard so far from this post. The ways she have just mentioned are very key to you making $5 per day online

I think with those skills ( web designing , programming ...) People will be able to earn more than 5$ may be beginners will be earn 5$ in Fiverr or similar sites .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds