Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take care of your employees?

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
I believe people should pay more attention to their employees.
Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe it is good to take care of your employees because they make the employer
Without the employee the business will be inactive
So it will be inappropriate for employers not to take care of their employees

Of course, they should be taking care, they keep the business running.
Giving them breaks, holidays and pay raise once in a while is not bad.

Employees should be taken of in any organization as they form an integral part in the success of any organization. For your business to move forward you need to take care of your employees more thank they could imagine

Employees are the backbone of any business, if you treat them right, your business will flourish.

I absolutely agree with you on everything. Treating your employees well will incentivise them and they won't want to leave your company to go elsewhere. Currently, my husband and I run a small outfit, so it's just us two and no employees. But I'd like to believe when we do expand, we'll make firm but very fair and desirable employers to work for.

An employee well taken care of usually gives back his best in return. Hence it is good that an employee welfare is well taken care of.

unfortunately, most companies don't care much for their employees (low salary, hard work...) and that will let the employee hate his job quickly and look to change the company.

If I had a company or a shop that demands for help, I would definitely take good care of them because I want the best out of them that will help my business

Employee's management is on of the major ways to take care of an employee ,making sure that the bring out their full potential .

When you've got people working under you, they should be ways you plan to take care of them either by reducing the stress on transportation or feeding. Other incentive can also follow.

I also think that taking great care of the employees is a good thing. They will enjoy working for you and create a sense of team spirit in all of them. That makes them very loyal to your company and they will always work towards not only their success, but also the success of the company. I once read a review in bmf about a certain employee who was so loyal to his company such that he even refused to take millions offerred by a hacker to insert a malware in the company's system that would make them steal a large amount of money. That scenario kept me thinking that the employee must have been treated so well in that company that he became so loyal to it.

I think those are the people who can decide and let you grow or fall in what you doing.I urge people to have respect to those employees and also treat them well.

The main thing to know as a business owner is to be a great manager. Not everyone can be in charge of a company, and not everyone knows how to manage, there are important qualities, among them human skills, interpersonal relationship, being a great motivator, among others. It is their duty to maintain harmony because they all become one big family.

Any organization that doing take good care of it's employees is digging it's own grave... employees are part of the company's assets and their ell being determine productivity
[automerge]1609617922[/automerge]
Any organization that doing take good care of it's employees is digging it's own grave... employees are part of the company's assets and their ell being determine productivity

My employees welfare will be my second priority after profit because they are so important to the success of the business enterprise.
They play a pivotal role in the growth of the business and sidelining them will spell doom for any business owner.

Taking care of employees is very important and imperative things to take serious in which to make them motivated to keep doing good work for you. because they are the group of people that use to run a business or company successfully. Though i don't have an employee but my father has many employees that working with him and he's taking care of them.

This is something employers of labour don't understand. They think that as long as they pay salaries as at when due employees have already been taking care of.
But employees are not machines and they need vacation time, adequate work load and a chance to get promotion too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds