Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you see a graduate becoming a full-time farmer

In fact farming is one of the most profitable business ventures to go into these days. I am a graduate but if I ever get a good farm, I will put my hands into farming as a business.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is a lot that most don't know about farming, you can get many opportunities in farming including finance because agricultural produce are always in high demand as food is a basic need.

most people in developing parts of the world are venturing into Agriculture including graduates..... It is a booming sector and I see nothing wrong with a graduate engaging in farming even though most people look at it as a job for illiterates.... You have the necessary capital you can employ labourers to work on your farm for you
Eyedropper tool of farming can become a full-time farmer but he will do it in a more advanced way than someone who is not educated and I think she really make it.

That's very possible more especially in a country where graduate are not seen as important as they ought to be seen if one has the chance why not.

I have seen so many graduate that a full time farmers and they are many so much money from it. It all depends on the type of farming you are into, you can make so much money on farming. I have seen a farmer that is making millions of money from selling his farm product

I have seen so many graduate that a full time farmers and they are many so much money from it. It all depends on the type of farming you are into, you can make so much money on farming. I have seen a farmer that is making millions of money from selling his farm product
Farming is indeed one of the highest profit generator but many tend to look down on it, I have also seen alot of graduate go into farming and are making alot of money from it.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in graduate doing farming job , most farmers are very rich , they have large farms where they plant crop's and they earn lot of money through that

There is absolutely nothing wrong in graduate doing farming job , most farmers are very rich , they have large farms where they plant crop's and they earn lot of money through that
We do not have that kind of farmer here. The farm owners are not farmers. They hire farmers to work on the farm. There should be a standard wage for farmers so they could earn enough.

Education they said, is a good legacy. But reverse is the case in some developing countries like Nigeria. In my country Nigeria, every young graduate want a white collar job, but few of them consider a blue collar. I am beginning to see African continent as a food basket of the world in future if graduates are ready to move into Farming. I see Africans providing foods to the world and making things happen as a results of our vast land mass. But, it's not like that now, our resources are not worthy any longer since we all want to travel out of our country to a well developed countries, all in the name of greener pastures. Well, can you advice a graduate to move into full-time farming? Let's hear your opinion.
There is nothing wrong in becoming full time farmer. I also want to be a full time farmer. Because there is lots of money there. Been a full time farmer does not mean carrying hoes and cutlass and farming. Been a farmer I can employ people to do the work and also machine

Education they said, is a good legacy. But reverse is the case in some developing countries like Nigeria. In my country Nigeria, every young graduate want a white collar job, but few of them consider a blue collar. I am beginning to see African continent as a food basket of the world in future if graduates are ready to move into Farming. I see Africans providing foods to the world and making things happen as a results of our vast land mass. But, it's not like that now, our resources are not worthy any longer since we all want to travel out of our country to a well developed countries, all in the name of greener pastures. Well, can you advice a graduate to move into full-time farming? Let's hear your opinion.
i am a graduate and i have a B.sc in psychology and i am teaching and also into farming with five hectares of land , I am into banana , cocoa and cassava farming while my brother also has 15hectares of land and he has an HND in mathematics and statistic.

Yea, and also those who are studying agriculture in the university sometimes are likely to become modern Farmers and there is nothing wrong with that because it is profitable.

most people in developing parts of the world are venturing into Agriculture including graduates..... It is a booming sector and I see nothing wrong with a graduate engaging in farming even though most people look at it as a job for illiterates.... You have the necessary capital you can employ labourers to work on your farm for you
Farming is a good business investing in agriculture is the one of the best and lucrative business that one can invest in it doesn't matter whether you are a graduate or not you can invest in farm Business.

Yea, and also those who are studying agriculture in the university sometimes are likely to become modern Farmers and there is nothing wrong with that because it is profitable.
Yeah those ones might not even make use of the crude implement like the rest farmers , they might truly have the modernized equipments they would make use of when farming

Agriculture is the mainstay of certain countries as we speak. So why not? I'll advise and also wish that graduates takes the advantage available in farming to make something for themselves too as well as for the nation.

I am really surprised with this notion that agriculture is primarily meant for uneducated people. Just like any other industry, agriculture also needs educated workforce. When more and more educated people start working in agriculture sectore, production will surely improve.

I am really surprised with this notion that agriculture is primarily meant for uneducated people. Just like any other industry, agriculture also needs educated workforce. When more and more educated people start working in agriculture sectore, production will surely improve.
Agriculture is actually meant for The graduate because they will be able to do it easier and professionally, a lot of people are engaging in agriculture not minding their academic qualification and other things.

Most of the farmers in my country are not educated people. They belong to the rural areas and this is where farming activities are carried out. I have never ever seen a graduate becoming a farmer. however, I do believe that it is possible for a graduate to be a farmer in my country.

When most people hear farming they flash back to those African films village setting, and look at it that it's below their standard but the truth is that farming in large scale is where we get our food from. You go the market to buy groceries but guess what the fresh produce comes from farms so yes a graduate can be a full time farmer.

Of course yes because of the some poor country where we find ourselves, but actually is not bad to become a farmers we all know that education is important , but is better to cultivate

Despite not being educated, many farmers in my country are very rich people. They own vast areas and really big pieces land and they sell a really good amount of rice, wheat, and other kinds of products to the marketers. It is a really good business for them.

A graduate can become a full-time farmer if he have the needed experience and the resources for his business to be successful at his disposal, a graduate can become a full-time farmer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds