Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you see a graduate becoming a full-time farmer

There's nothing wrong with a graduate becoming a full time farmer, there are improved way of farming now that makes farming more profitable and less hectic.

Advertisement Placeholder
education and training for a farmer. You can work as a farmer or farm manager without normal qualifications,although skill. You have necessary capital you cab employ labourer to work on your farm for you

Agriculture is a money spinning venture. Graduate or not, if you have the opportunity to venture it, do. By the way, first degree is overrated.

Not just only in the future a graduate will be seeing in going into full time farming, at this present 21st century I have seen countless of graduate whom are so passionate in a farming business, while because it's so lucrative.

My immediate junior brother is a graduate and he study math and stat,but the situation of the country led him into farming , now he's a big time farmer with about 25hectares of land .

Yes, a graduate can be whatever he wants provided he wants it that way. Being a farmer isn't bad, it is still hyper productive when the person is skilled around it.

I see nothing wrong in a graduate becoming a farmer, all that matters is that he knows what he is doing and he's succeeding, the goal is to get rich so if it's farming then it's farming

My immediate junior brother is a graduate and he study math and stat,but the situation of the country led him into farming , now he's a big time farmer with about 25hectares of land .
This is extraordinary, I wish that all the people who have health and the opportunity to work in agriculture would do it, in this way they would go far like your brother who, even being a student, did not limit himself in it and faced the situation.

There is nothing wrong if a graduate becomes a full time farmer. A graduate went to school to learn how to make money and farming is one of the most lucrative business one can venture into being a graduate or not. Farming doesn't makes you less of who you are.

Of the things to which students have been made to believe and they fell for is that if they go to school and graduate, there is an automatic white collar job waiting for them which is not true. A graduate can venture into farming and make lots of money.

There is nothing wrong if a graduate becomes a successful farmer. Farming these days is a very lucrative job if done in a professional way to maximize profits.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a graduate becoming a full-time farmer because if it becomes a source of livelihood to The graduate, then it is also termed self-employment

No, I can not advise any graduate to go for a full time farming most especially subsistent farming but if he/her want to go for, I can support.

There is absolutely notting wrong with a graduate becoming a full time farmer. Most persons sees farming or agriculture in general as an occupation for the uneducated or for the poor. This is where they are worng. Farming is one of the most lucrative business out there with so much potential.

That's normal, since the country isn't offering employment for graduates, the best is to go back to the drawing board and start from somewhere that's exactly what i did starting with agriculture.

Yes it’s a good thing when there is vision and his/her determination really matters and if the right channel is followed success is assures farming is a lucrative business for youths !

There are many cases in my country of graduates who work as farmers due to few posts offered in their discipline so they find no way just work as their parents work .
Education they said, is a good legacy. But reverse is the case in some developing countries like Nigeria. In my country Nigeria, every young graduate want a white collar job, but few of them consider a blue collar. I am beginning to see African continent as a food basket of the world in future if graduates are ready to move into Farming. I see Africans providing foods to the world and making things happen as a results of our vast land mass. But, it's not like that now, our resources are not worthy any longer since we all want to travel out of our country to a well developed countries, all in the name of greener pastures. Well, can you advice a graduate to move into full-time farming? Let's hear your opinion.

There's nothing wrong with a graduate becoming a full time farmer, there are improved way of farming now that makes farming more profitable and less hectic.
That is the idea of agricultural colleges here that graduates can greatly improve the farming methods and techniques. However, most of the graduates of agricultural courses work as consultant only and not really in the farm. The purpose of the colleges is defeated.

Education they said, is a good legacy. But reverse is the case in some developing countries like Nigeria. In my country Nigeria, every young graduate want a white collar job, but few of them consider a blue collar. I am beginning to see African continent as a food basket of the world in future if graduates are ready to move into Farming. I see Africans providing foods to the world and making things happen as a results of our vast land mass. But, it's not like that now, our resources are not worthy any longer since we all want to travel out of our country to a well developed countries, all in the name of greener pastures. Well, can you advice a graduate to move into full-time farming? Let's hear your opinion.
Very good question. Its so sad that its happening in your country. I think its because of limited job opportunities. Limited jobs is caused by lack of companies and investors.

I am thinking of going into farming yet I am a graduate. There is so much profits in agriculture but people fail to see that. I might go for animal farming or crop growing, both have profits.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds