Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you save money and how easy do you find it?

High inflation rate ravaging the economies of most of the countries in the world has made things a bit difficult for many people to satisfy their needs, not alone saving some amount of money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes i do save money and truth be told its not easy at all. Saving money takes a lot of self discipline, there are times where i find it hard to save due to one unexpected expenses or the other.

Yes, I am currently trying to save between 20-25% of the money earned, although sometimes this number is higher, since in general the situation in the country and inflation do not help, prices double in less than 3-4 months and it is difficult.

Yes, I am currently trying to save between 20-25% of the money earned, although sometimes this number is higher, since in general the situation in the country and inflation do not help, prices double in less than 3-4 months and it is difficult.
I'm happy that you could save certain amount of money out of your online earnings because there are so many of us we cannot do such due to high responsibilities.

I save money but I don't save it to build cash savings, I save so that I can invest. I prefer investing to saving. I also have term life insurance policies that I use as a savings scheme. I don't have a lot of cash savings.

I have not been saving recently because of lack of money. But I plan on putting aside some of my earnings when I receive it. In the past, I have been trying to save but move back the money due to needs that come up. I hope I can start saving with more discipline in future.

I'm happy that you could save certain amount of money out of your online earnings because there are so many of us we cannot do such due to high responsibilities.
I also have to face a lot of expenses, but in the end I almost always have an amount left over because I also dedicate many hours to it, almost all of that money is certainly reinvested later.

High inflation rate ravaging the economies of most of the countries in the world has made things a bit difficult for many people to satisfy their needs, not alone saving some amount of money.
this is quite very true and it is the major reason people must try as much as possible to have multiple streams of income. I am even planning on starting both offline and online business simultaneously.

Yes I do save money but it's not easy to even though sometimes it depends on your income rate or your demands.
sometimes low income will affect your savings and also high demand or expenditure too.
This is also one of the things that is affecting me I will want to change as much as possible. The money that I am spending is way too much and I am planning on relocating to a cheaper area.

I also have to face a lot of expenses, but in the end I almost always have an amount left over because I also dedicate many hours to it, almost all of that money is certainly reinvested later.
It's good that you could still keep some amount of money because investment would make it turn around and you are going to make profit from it later later on.

It's good that you could still keep some amount of money because investment would make it turn around and you are going to make profit from it later later on.
Surely better times will come my friend, and you will also be able to save more and even invest, I've been in the same situation for a while, but luckily things have changed a bit, keep it up

There are circumstances that will refrain you from having savings and the major part of this could be responsibilities.
Presently, I find it very difficult to save money because I have a lot of responsibilities to take care of.
This is true and understandable, but at the same time I don't agree with you.
I believe that it is very possible to save if you are determined to that, it is very possible to do by cutting down your spendings and creating other sources of income.

Well, inflation is the main reason why so many people are not being able to save money. The fact remains that they are making low amount of money and their expenditures are quite high.

I save money but I don't save it to build cash savings, I save so that I can invest. I prefer investing to saving. I also have term life insurance policies that I use as a savings scheme. I don't have a lot of cash savings.
We are on the same page, this is because if you are just saving money and not necessarily investing inflation would definitely punish you by the devaluation of the amount you are keeping.

Well, inflation is the main reason why so many people are not being able to save money. The fact remains that they are making low amount of money and their expenditures are quite high.
The hike in the prices of goods makes it so difficult for people to save substantial amount of money.
This is the rationale why people do not have enough savings in their account.

This is true and understandable, but at the same time I don't agree with you.
I believe that it is very possible to save if you are determined to that, it is very possible to do by cutting down your spendings and creating other sources of income.
You have a valid point but if you have a family to take care of and your children are in need of money would deny them because you wanted to save money at all cost? I think the answer should be NO because you would want to ensure that you satisfy your family first.

You have a valid point but if you have a family to take care of and your children are in need of money would deny them because you wanted to save money at all cost? I think the answer should be NO because you would want to ensure that you satisfy your family first.
The truth is our responsibilities are endless and if we are going to solve every need that comes knocking it would be impossible to save or invest. Sometimes , you would need to limit some of the expenses Just so that you have a brighter future financially.

The truth is our responsibilities are endless and if we are going to solve every need that comes knocking it would be impossible to save or invest. Sometimes , you would need to limit some of the expenses Just so that you have a brighter future financially.
Human wansts is insatiable and there is need for prioritisation because when you prioritise, you will tend to solve things according to their order of importance.

Actually I do save money but I most say, it's not that easy as many people might think though it's very important. sometimes it's challenging actually when you are faced with so many demands and with little resources to manage.

Actually I do save money but I most say, it's not that easy as many people might think though it's very important. sometimes it's challenging actually when you are faced with so many demands and with little resources to manage.
Saving money is not really easy most especially when there is economic meltdown and inflation is on the high side. Saving in such a situation will be hugely ardous.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds