Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you save money and how easy do you find it?

Yes I do save money but I most say, it's not that easy even though it might be very easy for some people as due to their financial or income earnings. If you are earning well, savings will be much easier for you compared to someone who earned little.
Anyone that was able to save money at this troubled time should count himself very lucky because there is economic hardship and people are not satisfied with the little they got because of the high rate of inflation.

Advertisement Placeholder
With the condition of the country, it is very difficult now to save money for the future, because things are so hard now but alot of people are working so hard to mention that they need to work hard to do that.

Saving money either comes easy for some or difficult for others. With the current inflation, price rises and cost of living it can be more difficult for many to save money without needing the funds to live instead or you can find yourselves moving funds to your savings and then having to move it back to use.

I myself wouldn't say I find it difficult to save but more that I need to pull money back more than I ever used to with how things are at the moment. If I aim able to I put as much as I can away into my savings and if I can keep it there I will.

Do you save money and if you do, how easy do you find it to save it and keep it saved?
I do not always find it easy to make money. I find it a but complicated because making money takes a lot of my time. Also, I now know how to save well when since I realized that it is not easy to make money

To support your statement, I agreed that it is not easy to save money most especially at the this present age and time where there is economic meltdown and people are struggling so hard to satisfy their needs.

It is definitely not a bed of roses when it comes to saving money. However, now the fact of the matter is that I need to take things to an extreme level in order to save money.

Actually it is not easy to find money at all even though you are working from your comfort zone, at least you put energy to be working to earn money, so it is not easy.

Actually it is not easy to find money at all even though you are working from your comfort zone, at least you put energy to be working to earn money, so it is not easy.
It is not very easy to gain access to money effortlessly without having to put in effort . If you want to make money online, you've got to be dedicated to work.

Saving money either comes easy for some or difficult for others. With the current inflation, price rises and cost of living it can be more difficult for many to save money without needing the funds to live instead or you can find yourselves moving funds to your savings and then having to move it back to use.

I myself wouldn't say I find it difficult to save but more that I need to pull money back more than I ever used to with how things are at the moment. If I am able to I put as much as I can away into my savings and if I can keep it there I will.

Do you save money and if you do, how easy do you find it to save it and keep it saved?
I would like to make you say that if you want to save something , then the best option is to invest in crypto currency. The most important advantage of this will be that when you withdraw what you have done with your money in the future, it will have tripled by that time.Because the price of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day If you invest in it, then you can get a lot of benefit from it in the future.

I would like to make you say that if you want to save something , then the best option is to invest in crypto currency. The most important advantage of this will be that when you withdraw what you have done with your money in the future, it will have tripled by that time.Because the price of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day If you invest in it, then you can get a lot of benefit from it in the future.
This is why price of USDC has dropped to 0.90 US Dollar these days means what you are saying could happen or could not happen as their price as well could even decrease and not increase.

It is not very easy to gain access to money effortlessly without having to put in effort . If you want to make money online, you've got to be dedicated to work.
That is it, you can not tell me that you do not put effort in anything and you want to earn money most especially online, it will not be possible at all, till when you are consistent.

Actually I do save money I don't really considered it as that easy as people may think.

Though we all differs in terms of financial capabilities. savings can makes you deny yourself some certain pleasure.

Actually I do save money I don't really considered it as that easy as people may think.

Though we all differs in terms of financial capabilities. savings can makes you deny yourself some certain pleasure.
Saving money is not very easy most especially in this present age and time where so many things are difficult and people find it very hard to make money that will meet their needs not to talk of saving up.

I have an issue with saving my own money with myself because I will use it for a responsibility but I have noticed that if people keep money with me for two years , I won't touch it ,so that is why i developed the habit of saving in the bank without having a card , and I choose a bank very far from my house so that I won't be motivated to go and make a withdrawal when I am broke .
I like this your method and that is what I'm using now. I have two banks. One has debit card but the other did not. Any money I want to save I transfer it to the one without card.

I find it very easy to save money because I have disciplined myself enough not to spend money unnecessarily. I always have certain percentage of money I save and certain percentage of money and invest every single month.

Yes, i do save money and i find it very easy to save money. My mother encouraged my siblings and i to save right from when we were young. She bought us piggy banks. Saving have never been hard for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds