Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you save money and how easy do you find it?

I try to save as much money as I can, even if there's not much to save. Having any kind of savings can be beneficial to keeping your life afloat. As for finding it, that's easier said than done. Money isn't easy to find out there, it takes time and hard work to get to that point. Sometimes you find way better deals and things work out much better.

Advertisement Placeholder
Saving money is very good and important, it will help you to have enough when you are in need, I think this depends on you, but for me it's kinda easy.

Actually I do save money but it's not that easy to start at the beginning simply because there are alot of challenges most especially when you income is less not enough to settle your bills.

Saving money is not really something that is easy for me and that is because of the economy of my country. This is why I am even planning on increasing my income instead of reducing my lifestyle.
I don't think it totally depends on economy because there are still people who are in countries with good economy but they are not able to save money. It depends on your habit and discipline.
Saving money is very good and important, it will help you to have enough when you are in need, I think this depends on you, but for me it's kinda easy.
Saving money is not easy but when you are very much disciplined it will not be so difficult for you. A lot of people find it very difficult because of the kind of lifestyles they have.

Last edited:
One thing I have come to observe during the period of inflation is that it will be extremely difficult for you to have enough of savings to be able to take care of most of your welfare,except you are into other sources of livelihood.

Yes I do save money but it's not easy to even though sometimes it depends on your income rate or your demands.
sometimes low income will affect your savings and also high demand or expenditure too.

One of the things that i have discovered over the years in the art of doing business and its operations is lack of planning and strategic approach in terms of taking advantage when oppourtunities comes,and having savings is one way to live upt to the occasion.

there is nothing like easy money both online and offline honestly. If you want to make money online then you need to gather a lot of knowledge firstly. Before that you must have found something that really works like blogging, youtubing and others. You also need to put a lot of hard work and consistency.

the importance of having a personal saving cannot be underestimated. Even if you are investing you need to save in order to combat unforeseen circumstances.

My main problem is the fact that i sometimes encounter miscellaneous expenses and this leads to additional expenses. Such kind of expenses are unbearable as well.

One of the things that i have discovered over the years in the art of doing business and its operations is lack of planning and strategic approach in terms of taking advantage when oppourtunities comes,and having savings is one way to live upt to the occasion.
I completely agree with you, if you don't have a plan towards your business you are not going to succeed, a lot of people are not getting this right, you need to have a business plan before you can start it up.

My main problem is the fact that i sometimes encounter miscellaneous expenses and this leads to additional expenses. Such kind of expenses are unbearable as well.
we all encounter miscellaneous expenses also. I think it is important and necessary you put out some amount of money for that on monthly basis. Such expenses must always occur.

Actually I save money that's half from my income. and I most confessed, it wasn't an easy task for me to do that because I have to deny myself some desires or pleasure in other to save.
Saving money is definitely not going to come easy and I definitely know that. There are some things that you will definitely have to leave behind so that you are going to have an advantage for the future.

Saving money is not so easy because it requires some level of discipline and consistency. if you make about $1000 every month you have to save up to 20% every month. That may not be easy but with discipline it is very possible.

I completely agree with you, if you don't have a plan towards your business you are not going to succeed, a lot of people are not getting this right, you need to have a business plan before you can start it up.
Planning is very crucial,it is what will help to guide you in the steps and in actualizing your overall vision,on the issue of setting money aside,you will find it very easy to fund some if your projects without borrowing.

Actually I do save some money but I most say, it's not easy to save most especially when you have a multiple demands on your table. but it's really helpful to a greater extent.

I save my money many times even my current earnings that I withdraw from a website is already in bank and this is because I already have a job that fetches me cash to spend on bills.

I save my money many times even my current earnings that I withdraw from a website is already in bank and this is because I already have a job that fetches me cash to spend on bills.
That is actually the major importance of having multiple sources of income. It will be easier for you to save money and also invest in various kind of things.

You are absolutely right, It is quite difficult to save or make money in these hard times.
But at the same time, it is not impossible to make or save money. Making a plan and backing it up with action could help .
You have really have a point. I believe having a feasible budget will help one to save money, even of the little earned. But the fact still remain that saving money is not easy this time.

The temptation of spending money is always there, infact those that can save there money for future use are really trying.

But to me, enduring saving money while I have problems to tackle is not easy

There are circumstances that will refrain you from having savings and the major part of this could be responsibilities.
Presently, I find it very difficult to save money because I have a lot of responsibilities to take care of.

You have really have a point. I believe having a feasible budget will help one to save money, even of the little earned. But the fact still remain that saving money is not easy this time.
When you are very much financially disciplined you will find it easier to save money. you also need to try as much as possible to increase your sources of income to be able to save.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds