Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you save money and how easy do you find it?

Saving money can be difficult, as it requires discipline and thoughtful budgeting in order to stay on track. is possible to save money if you make a plan and stick to it. To make saving money easier, to set clear financial goals and break them down into smaller, achievable steps.
Saving money is not easy, especially now that the cost of living is very high. But there is no way around it, if you want to be financially independent, then you need to save. It's not about how much you make, but about how much you make.

Advertisement Placeholder
Saving is a crucial thing and it is very important for each and every one engaging in online activities. You must be able to save basically to invest and multiply your money.

Saving money is not easy, especially now that the cost of living is very high. But there is no way around it, if you want to be financially independent, then you need to save. It's not about how much you make, but about how much you make.
However, There are some effective strategies you can use to help you save money, even in a high cost of living environment. First, you should track your expenses and create a budget so you know where your money is going. Then, you should look for ways to reduce your expenses, such finding cheaper alternatives for everyday items. Additionally, you should look for ways to increase your income, such as taking on a side job or selling items you no longer need.

Saving is a crucial thing and it is very important for each and every one engaging in online activities. You must be able to save basically to invest and multiply your money.
saving is not a form of investment as the money you are saving would not grow except there are some factors that may influence it like government policies that adds value to the economy, and it can also be effected negatively by still that same government policy.

saving is not a form of investment as the money you are saving would not grow except there are some factors that may influence it like government policies that adds value to the economy, and it can also be effected negatively by still that same government policy.
Irrespective of the government policies and some other factors , it is mandatory to save because the functionality of savings cannot be override by that of investment. Savings is also very crucial as well.

We cannot hide under the umbrella of government policies or economic situation of the country to not save certain amount of the money we made because savings is crucial for each and every individual because of unforeseen occurrences.

It is not really easy to start you either save money or find the money, one has to under go some processes to achieve his or her goal and those processes can not be easy.

In order to save money , it takes a lot of discipline and self-determination because there are a lot of responsibilities that will spring up and you will always want to satisfy them but with resilience you'll be able to save little amount.

Proper budgeting would make you save money but if you're the type that spends money randomly, you will never find anyone left to save.

I understand what you're saying because I also experience . The cost of living is high in almost evey countries. But, before relocate, I try to know little things about the city I'm going
it is not in wise for you to go to any country you have limited knowledge of. You need to make proper enquiry through the online space to know some information about the country you want to locate to.

Saving money can be a daunting challenge and you would need to be extremely disciplined to achieve this feat. You must always do away with unnecessary expenses if you really want to save something Significant.

Actually it is really good to save money because it is the save money that can save ones future and also at the same time invest it to makes one earn more profit in the future.

Actually it is really good to save money because it is the save money that can save ones future and also at the same time invest it to makes one earn more profit in the future.
It's crucial point if you can maintain that factor,saving money is good it's going to ensure that you don't lack anything in the future but at first it's going to sound boring but if you can decipline your self on this you will reap the benefits in the future

Actually I do save money but I most say, it's not that easy even though it depends.

There are people who are salaries earners and those who are not. so it might be easier for the salary earners and difficult for the others depending on their situation.
Actually people can have different experiences about saving money and how easy or hard it be for them depending on there financial status or the income they earned. I do save and it's not that easy for me.

Last edited:
Well many people can save money while others can invest there money very that is why we humans are different and unique. But it is good to both save and invest at the same time.

Actually I do save money but I most say is not that easy. even though it depends on individuals and their sources of income. there are low income earners and the high or constant income earners so it can't be the same.

No matter the amount of money you make you should always make it a necessity to save. The importance of saving and also investing cannot be underestimated.

No matter the amount of money you make you should always make it a necessity to save. The importance of saving and also investing cannot be underestimated.
Definitely, that is why I always save %10 of my monthly earnings. It was difficult at first but as I began to put in the work, it because a little bit more easier than I thought.

Definitely, that is why I always save %10 of my monthly earnings. It was difficult at first but as I began to put in the work, it because a little bit more easier than I thought.
whenever you put such things into action you will actually achieve a lot of goals on the long run. I think as time goes on you can increase it to 20% in order to be able to save something reasonable.

whenever you put such things into action you will actually achieve a lot of goals on the long run. I think as time goes on you can increase it to 20% in order to be able to save something reasonable.
Definitely, although we are currently in hardtimes even to get your money out of bank is something else .
Savings always saves in times hardship.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds