Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you save money and how easy do you find it?

Definitely, although we are currently in hardtimes even to get your money out of bank is something else .
Savings always saves in times hardship.
This is not a peculiar to you because there are times you will save money in the bank and you will also go there to work to make withdrawals and you would be back to zero level because of the hardship in the economy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Definitely, although we are currently in hardtimes even to get your money out of bank is something else .
So many people would save a lot of money in the bank and when hardship surfaces, they have no choice other than to withdraw everything at once again and that is how we have been living our lives most especially in the developing countries.

Yeah, having some savings is always very important and necessary because it can save you a lot of distress in terms of hard times. Even if you are investing you should also try to save some percentage.

So many people would save a lot of money in the bank and when hardship surfaces, they have no choice other than to withdraw everything at once again and that is how we have been living our lives most especially in the developing countries.
It's not easy surviving in these hard times, that is why I am working towards having multiple streams of income to help me accumulate wealth for the future.

However, There are some effective strategies you can use to help you save money, even in a high cost of living environment. First, you should track your expenses and create a budget so you know where your money is going. Then, you should look for ways to reduce your expenses, such finding cheaper alternatives for everyday items. Additionally, you should look for ways to increase your income, such as taking on a side job or selling items you no longer need.
Of course, anyone that want to save must have a budget. The importance of creating a budget inorder to save money cannot be overemphasize. Having a budget will help to avoid unnecessary spending.

Yes I do save money, as a matter of fact anytime I earn a considerable amount of money online I try and save it up because I'll definitely need it when the time comes.

It was only recently that I realized the value of saving money. I used to overspend on things I didn't need, like clothes and gadgets, but after the novel coronavirus pandemic began, I realized that saving money is vital. It can help you get through a rainy day. It can be difficult due to inflation, but I try to save some money each month.

It was only recently that I realized the value of saving money. I used to overspend on things I didn't need, like clothes and gadgets, but after the novel coronavirus pandemic began, I realized that saving money is vital. It can help you get through a rainy day. It can be difficult due to inflation, but I try to save some money each month.
The value of the money saved is decreased year after year so it is better to save them as gold or for example buy land or property than fiat currency that each year its value becoming more lower.

The value of the money saved is decreased year after year so it is better to save them as gold or for example buy land or property than fiat currency that each year its value becoming more lower.
As an entrepreneur, you don't just save. You save for a purpose. The inflow of money cannot be easily controlled. That's why it's best to save when you have a lot of money so you can use when there's need.

Actually saving money is very important even though it's not that easy and I believe not everyone can be able to do that. There are some instances that can gives us the opportunity to save most especially when you an income earner.

It's not easy surviving in these hard times, that is why I am working towards having multiple streams of income to help me accumulate wealth for the future.
Having multiple streams of income presently is very important and necessary if you want to achieve financial freedom. That is why you must work very hard towards achieving that as soon as possible. The internet even offers better opportunities.

Having multiple streams of income presently is very important and necessary if you want to achieve financial freedom. That is why you must work very hard towards achieving that as soon as possible. The internet even offers better opportunities.
Multiple streams of income is not only our safety net in trying times, it is a great way to attain wealth and financial freedom. The digital space is lockup with diverse oppourtunities.

Multiple streams of income is not only our safety net in trying times, it is a great way to attain wealth and financial freedom. The digital space is lockup with diverse oppourtunities.
Yeah, it is a very good way to achieve financial freedom and overcome trying times. You cannot just depend on one source of income if you want to be successful financially.

Yeah, it is a very good way to achieve financial freedom and overcome trying times. You cannot just depend on one source of income if you want to be successful financially.
Definitely, I am truly inspired to pick up that quality from my dad. He is also very good at creating diverse streams of income and it helped him to invest in lands .

We are living during times when it is a necessary thing to have more than one source of income. This is because we have to fight inflation and make sure that we survive.

We are living during times when it is a necessary thing to have more than one source of income. This is because we have to fight inflation and make sure that we survive.
Yeah, having multiple sources of income in this present time is always very important. It will make you to be able to beat inflation and live comfortably especially if you're making something reasonable from them.

Yes I do save money but I most say, it's not that easy even though it might be very easy for some people as due to their financial or income earnings. If you are earning well, savings will be much easier for you compared to someone who earned little.

Yes I do save money but I most say, it's not that easy even though it might be very easy for some people as due to their financial or income earnings. If you are earning well, savings will be much easier for you compared to someone who earned little.
To support your statement, I agreed that it is not easy to save money most especially at the this present age and time where there is economic meltdown and people are struggling so hard to satisfy their needs.

To support your statement, I agreed that it is not easy to save money most especially at the this present age and time where there is economic meltdown and people are struggling so hard to satisfy their needs.
There is economic unrest and as a result, it is not going to be very easy to save money . People are struggling to make money and saving money wouldn't be an option.

There is economic unrest and as a result, it is not going to be very easy to save money . People are struggling to make money and saving money wouldn't be an option.
People are looking for money that they would use to buy essential needs and the ones they have is not even enough not to talk of saving and I want torwckon that saving will be a little bit difficult this time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds