Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you really have to start a business?

Everybody can't be an entrepreneur, so it's not necessary for everyone to start a business, some people are not just interested, while some are and some people can't go through the stress of building a business so instead the invest which is not a bad idea.

Advertisement Placeholder
Businesses often take a few years to gain a solid foundation, so you need to have enough money to start the business, operate it while it stabilizes and also be able to live. If you don't have the money yourself, identify whether you have credible access to capital.
[automerge]1613743276[/automerge]
Businesses often take a few years to gain a solid foundation, so you need to have enough money to start the business, operate it while it stabilizes and also be able to live. If you don't have the money yourself, identify whether you have credible access to capital.

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
Yeah I also want to be an entrepreneur,I want to be called boss,and have some staff under me which I pay to. So I also want to have that feeling of been a boss,and see how good I could go in handling my own business. All my life have been working under someone or organization,so I want to work fire my self as well. And with the experience have gather so far am going to do well in my business.

They is a need to start a business, especially one you have an interest in.this would go a long way in boosting you income.do not jump to any business because it's paying others.have a background knowledge.

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
Start first!.. How do you want to know you are good and possess the relevant skills, when you are not in any business at all? Learning a skill whether or not it's a business skill is quite different from actually putting it into practice!.. Your business is the real deal and what evaluates you!

Business is not compulsory for everyone, a lot of people think because other people are successful in business, they will also be successful and they end up in business and they fail. Some people are not passionate about business.

Not everyone have to start a business.. some multinational companies do have retirement plans for their worker and should individuals. For those who do not have the chance to work for the government or private own company I think setting up a business is the right thing to do.. Besides having your own business make you your own boss.

Not every one has to be into business. And not everyone into business are usually successful. The major thing is find what you are really good at and work on that. Some it's getting a white collar job

No one is a failure without a business, but you may seem to be one without a skill.
You may use your skill for other people's businesses and earn more money to spend everyday.
Even business has also a skill, because without the business skill you will not function properly in your business.
Skill is the key to a successful business.

Not everyone is good at being and entrepreneur, their are some people that are better of being and employee , that is one of the reason some businesses are not successful, some people are not emotional strong and able to make crucial business decisions.

It’s really not important or mandatory to own or start a business some people are better of being on the job than owning a business but it’s best to actually own or start a business it’s the dream of every individual to actually become a boss someday

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the presumed pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, Nakamoto also devised the first blockchain database.

It is important that we tell ourselves the truth, not everyone is going to be successful in business because not everyone can handle the stress or has the knowledge. Some are good learning a skill or working under someone under sane conditions. You can also just be an investor.

It is really very important for me to start a business because I cannot work under a boss. That's one of the reasons I'm going fully online. Starting a business will really give you a chance to do the things you like without being controlled by anyone and of course you cannot be fired because you are your own boss.

Not all of us can be successful business owners. Some have tried and failed, while a lot of us just don't like the idea of it because we are already comfortable with our jobs.

All in one business pave way to all

It depends because not everybody that will to start a business, but me I like having my own business also to become business owner.

According to recent studies, by 2021, 24 million Americans want to be their own boss, but they do not fully understand what they're getting themselves into. For its 2019 Self-Employment in America survey, Freshbooks gathered data from over 3,700 full-time American employees. Many of them had recently started or planned to start a small company.

Not every one has to be into business. And not everyone into business are usually successful. The major thing is find what you are really good at and work on that. Some it's getting a white collar job
That's right, not everyone is good at entrepreneurship, these people can simply work for the government or a private company. Those who have some skills can dedicate themselves to it. The important thing is that they have an income that will give them daily sustenance and they can save for the future.

It is really very important for me to start a business because I cannot work under a boss. That's one of the reasons I'm going fully online. Starting a business will really give you a chance to do the things you like without being controlled by anyone and of course you cannot be fired because you are your own boss.
That's correct having your own business is very good than working for somebody.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds