Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you really have to start a business?

I think one needs to start a business nowadays because of how the situation of the country is.
Putting all mind in a single work now isn't enough to be successful in life

Advertisement Placeholder
Not everyone is cut out for business. That's what must people don't understand. Some people are only best suited for white collar jobs and as such, it would be unfitting for them to start a business because they wouldn't enjoy it and they won't be fulfilled doing business. A philosopher once said “man know the self”. Which means everyone should know their capacity.

Some of my friends that I have advice to try and startup a business do tell me that business is not for everyone only those that are so passionate about it are the one that should go for it. If you are not passionate in starting business then you can go for high paying skills. So I buy your ideas.

I think that the most successful man is into business in one way or the other, there is a need that you will start a business if you want to earn big, there are many businesses you can start, both online and offline I refer online than offline business

Businesses often take a few years to gain a solid foundation, so you need to have enough money to start the business, operate it while it stabilizes and also be able to live. If you don't have the money yourself, identify whether you have credible access to capital.

Like I said in the first thread you created. Business is not meant for everybody. The goal should be we should not be idle. While others believe and deem it fit to sell and exchange goods and products for money. Others can decide to go into skill selling. We are not equally talented.
[automerge]1613316538[/automerge]
Like I said in the first thread you created. Business is not meant for everybody. The goal should be we should not be idle. While others believe and deem it fit to sell and exchange goods and products for money. Others can decide to go into skill selling. We are not equally talented.

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
Not everybody has the incline to build a business. Some are going to prosper when it comes to corporate ladder climbing. But the bottom line is that we must all strive to have multiple streams of income with whatever we are doing to bring cash. This can be harder to build a business or to invest in an existing business.

No this is not a thing that everyone must have but if you are willing to do a business that you can try your order if you are doing a well paid job and easy job for the secure job so I don't think that you should go for a business it is not an assessee thing that everyone should have to do it if you want it you do it if you don't want it then you don't have to do it it is not there necessary your must for

It is not necessary for one to begin a business, once in a while you become familiar for certain abilities for information reason just not to adapt it or in any event, rehearsing it. Not every person would prevail in business. Everybody is exceptional in their own particular manner.

Yes because starting a business in Nigeria now is very necessary if u don’t have a business in Nigeria nowadays the person will suffer let take for instance now let look at the pansioner now if they have business they won’t suffer’ if they have there business in hand they won’t even wait for the government money.

It is necessary for the security of ones future. Having a business implies security because it tends to pave way to financial freedom. Also not everyone wants to work under another person

no you don't really need to start a business if you have a job that is team very well I don't see the need for you to open your own business or job is not sufficient enough for you here statutory business for us to cover up that is being late Audi financial
that is required for now

You are definitely right, having a business is not a must, not everyone has what it takes to be an entrepreneur though motivational speakers will tell you otherwise, some people are better off being an employee, that is why you see some employees that has enough capital to start a business but they still choose to remain an employee.

according to my own point of view I believe it is good for every man on Earth to start up a business because no job is reliable. Anyone who rely on his job will someday get tired. But investment and business last forever

I think I understand your point, it is not a must that everyone go into business, business requires you to have a solution that people need, not just about making profits, also business are for risk takers, so I would suggest you invest to boost your finances and if you are not convinced to start a business, it is not compulsory

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know yim sorry ill have to ou are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?

Yeah one really need to start a business no matter how skilled he is because there are many time when skill can failed you, or may be the skill will not longer be needed in the society because another faster alternative is introduced. But when you start a business you will only change what is needed by the customers to what is trending and they will go for it
Yes ill agree with you on this because no matter what there us nothing like business and that everyday money from it...indeed it's really amazing...peace!

you really need to start a business if you wish to do so. i am saying this because, business is not for every one, if you want to start a business you really need to know what exactly you really want in the business and the kind of service you also want to be producing to others.

It is not compulsory to start a business some people can't take the stress that is why they would rather invest but the few that love it and don't care about the stress can also do their business. But business is not compulsory there are so many things to consider when starting a business.

Not everyone enjoys the idea of starting their business some prefer working for someone and at that they derive the joy and fulfilment in it . why some who start business just for the fun of it .like everyone is running a business I need to run my own which at the end of it they could not sustain the business.

No is the answer only people that understand and have gathered adequate knowledge should go into a business, or else it will not bring the expected results, advice is that you can invest into other people's business and get commission

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds