Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you really have to start a business?

As for me yes I really need to start a business because I really need to survive and take care of my family's also majority of companies out there only employ there relatives and does that are 2-5years experience also they are lots of unemployment people out there so I just have to start something for living

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a business is not compulsory or neither is it a must. It depends on what you want as a person, but If you want to make Wealth fast in life you need a business that can guarantee that.

As for me yes I really need to start a business and moreover I have to take care of my family's and satisfy there needs, also there lots of people on the street searching for jobs and the government not helping so I have to be creative just to satisfy my family and everybody around me

A business plan can certainly help you think about everything you need and where your business is going. Not everyone would succeed in business. Everyone is unique in their own way. Find what works for you. The main goal is to make money through what you are doing.

As for me yes I really need to start a business and moreover I have to take care of my family's and satisfy there needs, also there lots of people on the street searching for jobs and the government not helping so I have to be creative just to satisfy my family and everybody around me

On the downside, buying a business is often more costly than starting from scratch. However, it's often easier to get financing to buy an existing business than to start a new one. Bankers and investors generally feel more comfortable dealing with a business that already has a proven track record

On the downside, starting a business can be expensive from the start. However, it is often easier to get funding to buy an existing business than to start a new one. Bankers and investors are generally more comfortable dealing with a business that already has a track record.

to really begin a business must be obstacles or concerns, the explanation is that you always make the decision to start a business as long as you know that you don't worry that much, and this is why I always advise you to start a business you want to expand on that that you love to do best, because that's going to validate to an extended degree.

As for starting a business, it depends on how on your skills and knowledge about a particular niche. However, I think it's advisable to start a business when you want to test your skills and knowledge which may bring good returns if successful.
As a matter of fact, don't invest what you can not afford to lose because every investment or business involve risks.

well you can venture into business if you have the time and all it takes to maintain it and in my opinion business ain't made for everybody

think you don't need to be told that one source of income is dangerous in fact it is a suicide mission especially in this hard time.you need to have an extra source of income to compliment what you are getting.it must not be a full time business,just something you can do

Concerning if it is really compulsory for an individual to start his own business. Well, I feel starting or creating of business idea is to solving problems which you are capable of providing solution and you find joy and satisfaction in doing it, it also help in solving financial problems. So if one is contented with his pay as an employer, he might not necessarily start up a business but can source for money by investing

To determine whether starting a small business is right for you, it’s essential to know what will be required of you to start and maintain your endeavor.
Having sufficient time is one of the biggest stumbling blocks for many people who want to start their own business. One of the most important skills you need when balancing a day job with running a small side business is good time management skills. Learning to prioritize tasks is difficult, but if you fail to do so, you may end up alienating customers and vendors that you need to work with. Learn to take care of jobs that must be done immediately as soon as possible, and delay doing the projects that you know can wait.

Yes because one really need to start a business now in the century we are now business is very important even u may be civil servant you can start business you come back from work for instance let take a look of those retirees now assuming they have , have it in mind before they retire they won't suffer anymore they won't have it in mind that government has not pay there pension.

you see how to do business,it is very essential for everyone especially when there is need for you to diversify sources of income .you can't continue to depend on one thing what if it fails .
[automerge]1613309543[/automerge]
you see how to do business,it is very essential for everyone especially when there is need for you to diversify sources of income .you can't continue to depend on one thing what if it fails .

In my own opinion, business is not for everyone but starting a business is a sure way of leaving an inheritance for your children, business is the future, business is the only way out of financial mundane.

Starting a business is very important. Apart from your normal official work, it is important to have a side business to support your expenses, It is advisable for each family to have business as it be inherent to their children.

A Business Plan Is Simply a Must-Have for Some Businesses. If you plan to approach a financial institution for a loan, apply for a small business grant, pitch your business idea to investors, or enlist the support of a business partner, a business plan is required.

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
It is very important to start a business. There are so many business opportunity online we can invest comfortably on. We need to dabble into business to know how good we are sometimes you may not know how good you are until you start.

It's not a most for someone to dabble into business, as I always say, going into business is solely your personal decision and yours alone. Not every one has the required skillset to go into business, because if you don't have the right skills, then the possibilities of you failing in business is there.
[automerge]1613315734[/automerge]
It's not a most for someone to dabble into business, as I always say, going into business is solely your personal decision and yours alone. Not every one has the required skillset to go into business, because if you don't have the right skills, then the possibilities of you failing in business is there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds