Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you really have to start a business?

starting your own business is the fastest route to financial independence, you should start your own business if you want to experience financial freedom and a guaranteed retirement income. The benefits of starting ones business are numerous and can never be exhausted.

Advertisement Placeholder
I also believe that business is not for everyone, you don't go into business because everybody is going into business, you should have a problem you have got solution to, you should be equip well before you venture into any if not you will end up regretting

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
you're worried about the difficulties involved in starting a business from the ground up, you might decide that buying an existing business is a better fit for you. When you buy a business, you take over an operation that’s already generating cash flow and profits. You have an established customer base and reputation as well as employees who are familiar with all aspects of the business. And you don't have to reinvent the wheel—setting up new procedures, systems, and policies—since a successful formula for running the business has already been put in place.

I don't really think it is a must for one to to actually start a business. The most important thing is that you are doing something that you are comfortable with. No one is mandated to do business especially when you could easily get a job.

I believe it is normal for every man to start a business and I think everyone in this world needs to have an investment or a business. you don't have to depend on job alone because at a point in your life time you will not be able to work. So you will need a business to keep you going

well, if you are a person that doesn't want a stable monthly income with atleast 6 hours of working daily, then yeah you have, also if you want none to be your boss or can't handle jobs stress

No business can develop in the absence of a great idea. Funding and budget. “The next important factor that should be considered involves the funding of your business. Analysis of competitors. An effective business plan. Legal documentation. Positive attitude. Know when you need help.

yes offcours...
buying
a business is often more costly than starting from scratch. However, it's often easier to get financing to buy an existing business than to start a new one. Bankers and investors generally feel more comfortable dealing with a business that already has a proven track record

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
There is nothing more satisfying than running a business of your own. Though business is not bed of roses. It's a combination of the good and the bad.Once you are determined and focus,you will triumph.

yes i want to start a business because i have no surce of income which is must for life suffering.

Import of electronic OEM gadgets

Online store

Affiliate Marketing

Owner of odd websites

Virtual Assistant

Self-publishing

I think I quite understand your point of view here. As good business is, not everyone can start or have one. I just as saying not everyone can do office or white collar job. I know of someone that has learned different skills and trade but he's not succeeding in all the business he venture into until he got a job.

For me as a lady,I will say yes!
I need to start a business soon so as to enable me be independent and be able to excuse myself at urgent instances..
Sometimes,our spouses might not be too comfortable with their wives working under someone and hence,stopping them from working..Me as a lady,I won't want to go home,sit down and be a full time housewife..When you have your own business,you have an edge over those that work for organizations because you are free from insults and reduction in salary when you fault the company...
You have your sanity and peace of mind and also free from fear of been sacked at any point in time..

I don't know of another person, but me I am planning to get a business established very soon. I just want to hustle to get the capital for it. I am looking at phone accessories and electronics. These are very lucrative businesses. That is my opinion on this.

Yea itsvery important because business can bring financial freedom

I feel to start business on small scale like grocery store or a shop and doing best in it to expend my business because no business is grow up fastly. every business needs skills and knowledge without it no body start business only for her that he feels

It is not mandatory, it is necessary. You cannot really search for a company anywhere, where you can work at the end of the day, the aim is to make money. Although I suggest company, since the number of people available is larger than the number of jobs, some people should join business to achieve balance.

Savings are a source of investment, as abandoning consumption makes quality commodities available for investment. A large population increases funding for savings and decreases interest.

When you’re starting a new business, do you really need a business plan to do it? Let’s face it: When you’re excited about your great new business idea and can’t wait to get going, the last thing you want to do a sit down and spend weeks or months crafting a business plan. As the world of business has gotten less formal and the pace at which startups come to market has sped up, many entrepreneurs have begun to question whether a business plan is necessary anymore or as outmoded as the typewriter.

I think we should all do business because doing business is a good thing so we can raise our families and children. We don't always need money to start a business but we also need knowledge because there is a very good thing in them.As we know, it is through knowledge that man progresses.

You have to start a business and you do not also have to start a business. The major factor is what works for you. If after retirement you think you want to start a business to put body and soul together of which you ain't cut out for, pls go and find a passive investment to put your money in and be good then have your money secured instead of blowing it in a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds