Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you really have to start a business?

It is necessary, but not compulsory. Not everyone is cut out for business you can actually just look for an organization where you can work at the end of the day the goal is to make money. While I recommend business is because, the number of population of people available is greater than the number of jobs available so in order for there to be equilibrium some people would have to go into business.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not actually a most to start a business because everything in life does not only include the establishment of business but if an individual have an idea to monetize money then one can actually engage in the business.

I am planning to start a barbing business. Because I can see it's lucrative. All i need is the full knowledge on it. I also need funding on making the shop I would secure look attractive. Because a conspicuous shop also make some appeals to the customers. I really need funding.....

First and foremost, do you have a good opportunity? Most people do not. What you are looking for is a niche in a growing market that is not being pursued by a larger, better financed competitor....

You need money to survive. There are various ways to make money, such as self-employment, job, business, etc. Some are good at creating their own income stream, these are self employed individuals. Some people have money and they start their own business. Some people jo various organizations and start doing jobs. What you should choose to do depends on what you are good at.

It is not compulsory everybody start a business, if all of us are all business men and women who is going to patronize who. Besides some people are cut out for the business world, they don't have what it takes to make it.

Not everyone have to start a business indeed. Not everyone can even run a business. You just have to find what you are good in and stick to it. For some it is business while for other it is something else and not business.

Well individual choices, but everyone can start a business be either small and big. Because you have a job does not mean you can't run a side business by the side. There's nothing like job security and it's good to have a backup Against any unforeseen circumstances.

Not everyone have to start a business indeed. Not everyone can even run a business. You just have to find what you are good in and stick to it. For some it is business while for other it is something else and not business.
I agree with you Ziki. The fact that running a business Is very profitable is not yardsticks for everyone to have a business. Some are not good in running a business. You just have to know what you are good at and stay with it.

Business is very very important most especially in this 21st century of our that we are now it's very necessary that each and every person should engaged in one or two business to support the income we are earning maybe monthly or weekly

I think it's all for me to do business because I need sex now. I've done a lot of business before but flop.I want to do a business in which the chances of loss are zero to two percent so that I can earn a good job.I have an investment. I want to start a business with ten thousand dollars

Entrepreneurs who are starting a new business often wonder, "Do I really need a business plan? Is writing a business plan really the best use of my time?" The answer to these questions is almost always, "Yes." A business plan is an integral part of starting a new business.

Learning a high paying skill is always the best because with this you will not have have to start up a business and you will make some money with this and you may even progress in this type of area more than someone that has started a business because you have something reasonable to offer.

Just concerned good ideas instead of bad ideas because it is necessary to your mind planning that what your mind is thinking for the business if you really want to have the business you must go for the proper planning and proper criteria to follow that every business man is following becoming a successful is not as essay as we always imagine

Passion for business make you to go into business does it have passion for business do not successful in business.Business is a very good thing. It is advuceable for people to do business.

It's not really compulsory for life but it is nice to have a business specially when you're not happy with your job and if you're not really a job person then you should think about starting your own business and be your own boss.

If you can learn a skill and it works for you, give you the kind of income you are satisfied with then why not but mind you those that have businesses do not necessarily mean they don't have skills but as we know its good to have different streams of income because you don't know which will fail tomorrow

I honestly need to start a business. Sure not everyone can run or operate s business, but sure I've got the zeal to be my own boss someday. I wouldn't want to be someone else's staff forever. Financial freedom is one of the great things I long for in life.

Business is not for everybody. There are several ways you can make money even without going into business. If you have to go into business, you must be passionate about it and you must know exactly the kind of business that you will invest your money into and get results.

I don't fully agree with you, because business is the inline excape rout out of poverty.

The answer to the question you asked that do you really have to start a business is because you can just apply for job in a company, so it will be very easy and not that trustful than starting a business, and you will be paid on time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds