Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you really have to start a business?

So many people are with the illusion that you have to own or even start a business. Fact is so many people lack the technical knowledge on how to run a business. They feel because a friend or someone they know owns a business then they automatically feel it’s something they can do.

Advertisement Placeholder
I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?

Starting a business is never for everyone. It is important to note that you can own a business and not become successful while someone with a skill that is high in demand in the market will be doing far more better than you. So, understanding this will go a long way in making us see reasons we should focus on what we are good at and not think starting a business is the ultimate.

You don't really have to start a business when you are earning enough in your work place
I believe people start business to improve their financial life and also make their financial life stable
Starting a business makes you feel more comfortable about your financial life

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
i think to start a business is very good idea by this idea you can build your on business and new ideas are good and men need take decision in life
and choose a right way and make a men perfect if he choose business.

Sart a business that you desire, create your business out of what you love doing best because this will validate to an extent the level of interest and create more zeal. Starting something you don't love will only result to regret in the future.

I have once opined that not everyone must be in business or must get inton the business world. Some are just meant to work and get paid like the civil servants. They just want to work and simply get paid at the end of every month

Yes i want to start a business i've been in business before but i didn't like that business anyway i lost it i quit or i want to do some business In which I have benefited a lot.

Not everyone is made to enter into business, businesses are not easy to manage, you need to understand some basic factors because starting a business is never the problem but continuity is the problem. If you think you are not the type who can manage the business, then stick to your 8 to 4 jobs or learn a trade and make money.

Business planning is only necessary for some businesses. If you plan to apply for a loan from a financial institution, apply for a small business grant, present your business idea to investors, or enlist the support of a business partner, a business plan is essential.

I don't think it is advisable to start a business when many people are already thinking start up one of their own. Just like you said, i agree with your view on this that one should learn a skill so that there won't be a long queue in the business circle.

No you don't, you don't really need to start a business if you don't have what it takes to run a business. Business on it own is demanding, forget the gains you see business show. Just one bad call and you find yourself from the ground.

Of course not. Nothing really is compulsory, and so starting a business definitely is not compulsory. You should only consider starting a business if you want passive income and you have active skills needed for running a business and ready to take the risk.

Savings are a source of investment, as abandoning consumption makes quality commodities available for investment. A large population increases funding for savings and decreases interest
buisness is like investment where you can put something and get it double
by little efforts.In today world where all the things became online and globalised you can easily learnt large skill of buisness.You have a plan about buisness.You also share ideas and information about buisness.You should learned best stretge about buisness.You find a best place where you can start your buisness

There is a special joy and attachment when one owns a business of his own. When you own your business it's a step moving forward.
So as for me it is important that I start my own business as soon as possible because I already have my laid down plan.

Seriously it is not compulsory that you start a business of your own nor do you to buy or own one. In as much as you are comfortable with your occupation or job. Business is not actually for everyone, ever one has his or her own talents,skills and passions so if business isn't yours, there is no need forcing it on yourself.

The answer is no. Not every one will have a business. Some persons will make their fortunes working for others and investing in other side incomes schemes. Business is time taking and one could spend the rest of his or her life trying to grow a business. Business is also risky and one may loose his funds trying to make a profit.
However starting a business is a good decision but one must be careful to have a genuine reason and a problem he intents to solve.

Hahaha, you are still on this trend. Not everyone must do business though, but everyone is a business man or woman in one way or other, even government workers who do one or two small business in their office to earn are regarded are business person.

U know everybody came into this work with different background. Your opinion might not go with there's because of the background.
Quote of the day!
The fear factor can be a leach to your progress, do not allow it. Always aim better and bigger. There's victory ahead.

of course I really have to because I am tired of the stress I'm passing through Iver peanut at the end of the month at my current place of work, I need to give business a trial... I need to stand on my own and be my own boss too no matter what.

Yes i really want to start a business , i have learnt some knowledge about forex trading and cryp currency.
I also observed in property dealing
Business is good for more money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds