Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you really have to start a business?

Business planning is only necessary for some businesses. If you plan to apply for a loan from a financial institution, apply for a small business grant, present your business idea to investors, or enlist the support of a business partner, a business plan is essential.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not everyone will have to start a business some people still prefer to be earning a salary because they don't want to face a risk of business. We have different thought and different way reason a thing, some will like to learn a skills while some people will like to be doing business. And all of us are useful for each other.

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
I want to start a business. Student of University so so I cannot afford our fees without doing a business so therefore I will do our business afford are University fee. People doing business to afford their family dues. I also suggest you to do business with hard working.

It is very good and advisable to start a business even if you are a salary earner. Many people who work for many years especially in under developed or developing countries they don't really enjoy their retirement due to some circumstances from government of not paying them two other issues. So I'd advise people to start business.

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
Business necessary for a men it made life his and his family never down i think it is best for people how need job because a business need worker and people avail this opportunity for starting a new carrier.

When we talk about business it is not selling and buying that is gold business fashion designers are doing business too barbers are doing business too so business is not all about market or company even skill that you have is your own source of income that is actually your own business so don't get it complicated or treated as the case may be.

Yes I have to start a business soon because I really have affinity for it. In Nigeria, as a graduate the availability of job is really scarce but establishing a business is also hard but still good to start than serving other people. We have to get something to do.

Starting a business is now important in all the spheres of life now due to the dwindling economy and it's very clear that the government have limited help in this regard when it comes to employment so the best way to help your self is to establish yourself

To me if you really have to start a business you will have to get enough capital to start up a business, but i have an Idea that you don't really have to start it up but you can also have to invest into some one business or be partners with the owner of that business you think is progressing.

To start a business should be a barriers or give you worry, reason is that when you make the decision to start up a business always make that commitment of start the kind of business you know that won't give you much stress, and that is the more reason why I always say that start a business that you desire,

It is not really compulsory to start a business because business is not something very easy to do but easy to do for people that knows about business but some people also want to do business without knowing more about the business they are about to venture into.

I think if working for someone else is enough for someone, they don't have to be in a business. We can apply ourselves to online freelancing if we want extra cash or we have the means and have the time. I guess business is not for everybody. Investing in other things could for some of us as well, I think.

I always say this as well, we can't all go into business, because who would be the customers. Some people have to sell so that others can buy. If it is skill you like, learn it. If you have passion for business or education, go for it.

It is very important that you start a business no matter the kind of skills you have because if you donn't start a business then how will people really know about the skills you have? Business is the best way through which you can monetize your skills. As you carry on your business then people will notice your skills and it will increase your patronage.

It is not necessary to start a business. I stay with my opinion, since I have seen people emerge without a company and only with their skills they have gone further than any entrepreneur. There are recognized employees, scientists, doctors, artists, singers, etc. Only with their skills have they become billionaires.

Why not? I can start a business if I have what it takes in terms of money and every other thing, with experience and ability to handle the business as well. business is cool if you can handle it very well and do it the way you are supposed to.

I don't think it is actually compulsory to establish a business because business is not the way of succeeding in life but a person that has the aim of establishing a business can set up a business.

I recall number lecturers saying business is everything and everything is business. In our word, there will only business transactions. Whether learning high-income skills or transacting in an online and offline store, business happens.

I agree with your school of thought. Not everybody are called out to be business owners. Some people are satisfied doing the regular 9-5 jobs. Some feel fulfilled working as a part of a team, get jobs assigned to them rather than trying to innovate and become an entrepreneur. Not everybody is ready for the stress involved in owning a business.

I do, i really need to. I have my own ambitions and something that really blown my mind away was this thing i read.. i think it was jack ma who said it. He said that we are being taught wrong because parents and people are urging us to go to school and to finish school to get a good job. Nobody actually said anything about studying to start a business and be successful.. and he is right people are being groomed to be just a servant of other people. I don't want it so i will be successful with business one day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds